好吧 水 毯子
Okay, water, blankets,
还有超量的布洛芬
more ibuprofen than anyone should ever take.
你还需要些什么
Do you need anything else?
OA 要不是你...
OA, if you hadn't have...
别肉麻了 玛纪
Don't get sappy, Maggie.
谢谢
Thank you.
职责所在
All in a day's work.
哦 我买♥♥了你最爱的那家在六大道上的汉堡
Oh, I got burgers from that place you like on 6th.
怎么做到的 他们从不送外卖♥♥
How? They don't even deliver.
嘿 - 看 她在呢
Hey. - Hi. There she is.
嘿 玛纪
Hey, Maggie.
不确定你能不能喝酒
I'm not sure if you're allowed to drink,
但我们几个可真的需要喝一杯了
but the rest of us could definitely use one.
我去拿盘子
I'll grab us some plates.
不用盘子
We don't need plates.
要酒杯
We need glasses.
你们要干什么
What did you do?
我知道你觉得自己应该静养
I know you think you should be alone.
但你休想轻易摆脱我们
You can't get rid of us that easy.
谢了
Thanks.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表