Means there's one more out there.
幕后黑手掌握机密信息
Whoever's behind this knew things they shouldn't.
艾德温·阿切来纽约是秘密行程
Edwin Archer's trip to New York was off the books, Hush-hush.
知情者甚少
Very few people knew he was coming.
哦 那他为何而来
Okay. Why was he here?
为了参加董事会
He had a board meeting to attend.
可他的公♥司♥总部在华盛顿
Edwin's company is headquartered in D.C.
是另一个董事会 亲爱的
Different board, love.
一家私营企业
A private company.
什么企业
What company?
所以那家私营企业是赛克隆
Okay, so that private company is Cyclone,
人工智能竞赛当中的科技巨头
the tech giant in the AI wars.
人工智能不就是帮孩子写写作业的吗
All I know is my kids use it for their damn homework,
谁给我解释解释现在什么情况
so someone bring me up to speed.
赛克隆是一家非营利实验室
Yeah, Cyclone is a non-profit research lab
研发大型人工智能模型
developing a large-scale artificial intelligence model.
致力于将人工智能融入生活每个角落
They're working to insert AI into every facet of our lives.
从医生 律师
Everyone from doctors to lawyers
到公♥关♥公♥司♥都在用
to PR firms are using it,
更别提所有搜索引擎
not to mention every possible search engine.
是的 该公♥司♥的CEO兼联合创始人斯科特·科林斯宣称
Yeah, CEO and co-founder Scott Collins stated that
他们公♥司♥的使命是创造造福人类的人工智能
their mission was to create AI that benefits humanity,
强调透明度与安全性
prioritizing transparency and safety.
说的还挺好听
Lofty goals.
但是很虚伪...因为他们却是
And hypocritical...they're one of the most
最臭名昭著的保密型企业之一
notoriously secretive companies.
保密型企业指在运营 技术 财务或治理层面系统性隐瞒关键信息的机构
其保密行为远超商业机密保护的合理范畴
是的 虽然技术前景广阔
Right. The tech is promising,
但存在重大安全风险
but it does pose significant safety risks,
威胁隐私 侵犯版权
threats to privacy, copyright infringement.
还能生成高精度深度伪造内容
And it's been used to generate very sophisticated deepfakes.
所以艾德温·阿切是赛克隆私董会成员
Right, so Edwin Archer was on the private board of Cyclone.
这是他来纽约的原因
That is why he was in town.
关键是
But more importantly,
皮特·敏斯科夫是否也在这个董事会
was Peter Minskoff on that same board?
法务拖了很久才承认
Well, it took long enough to get an answer,
辛卡法律顾问最终确认
but Zinca's legal counsel finally confirmed that
皮特同属该董事会
Peter was on the same board.
他们对此竭力保密
They were trying hard to keep this quiet.
这就是关联点
Okay, so we have our nexus.
凶手瞄准了来赴会的
The killer is targeting high-profile members
赛克隆董事会要员 大开杀戒
of the Cyclone board that are here for a meeting.
还有一架无人机下落不明
And there's one drone still out there unaccounted for.
立即控制赛克隆的CEO
Yes, so we should round up the CEO
以及全体董事
and the entire board of Cyclone.
把他们集中到能确保绝对安全的地区
And let's bring them to the one place we know they'll be safe.
上哪找这种地方
Where is that?
这十一个人身家合计
There's gotta be half a trillion dollars in net worth
超五千亿美元
between those 11 people.
若有人要劫富
If somebody wanted to eat the rich,
这个名单正合适
I'd say they found the right menu.
你怎么看整件事
What are you thinking?
我们还没准备好打这场硬战
That we're not ready for this fight.
技术发展快过
Technology is moving faster
联邦调查局的应变速度
than the bureau can prepare for.
这是全新战场
It's a whole new world.
而我们刚把下一个无人机袭击目标
And then we just walked the next target
带进了联邦调查局总部
of a drone strike into 26 Fed.
作为赛克隆的CEO 我必须问
As the CEO of Cyclone, I must ask
为何把我们带来这里并没收手♥机♥
why you brought us all here and confiscated our phones.
听说有疑似的威胁
We've heard vague references to a threat?
皮特和艾德温人呢
Where the hell are Peter and Edwin?
凭什么他们能不来
Why did they get a hall pass?
皮特·敏斯科夫和艾德温·阿切已经死亡
Peter Minskoff and Edwin Archer are dead.
在过去24小时内
They were both assassinated
遭无人机暗♥杀♥
in the last 24 hours by drone strikes.
无人机 什么情况
A drone? What are you talking about?
现在联邦调查局正全力
Now, the FBI is doing everything we can
保护各位 但需要你们配合
to keep you safe, but your cooperation will be vital.
你是说 我们就是下一个目标
What are you saying? You think we're next?
我们确信会有后续袭击
We believe there will be other attacks, yes.
总部已部署反无人机系统
The bureau is outfitted with a drone defense system
可拦截不明空中目标
that's designed to disable UAPs.
尚不清楚目标追踪方式
We don't know how they're tracking their targets yet,
因此我们需要排查你们的手♥机♥
which is why we confiscated your phones.
所以说你们
So this is code for you have no idea
根本毫无头绪
because why should you?
反正干不干活都领薪水
You get paid the same whether you do the job or not.
要我说 这是政♥府♥越权
You ask me, this is government overreach.
得了吧
Come on.
我们又不是囚犯 没义务滞留
We're not required to stay here like a bunch of prisoners.
我们该给他们看那段录像了
We need to show them the video.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
什么录像 - 我们公♥司♥是私密董事会
Okay, what video? - This is a private board.
你们无权强迫我们交出
We are not compelled to produce that video.
而且我也不会被派瑞的
And I personally will not be intimidated
愚蠢把戏吓倒
by Perry's foolish theatrics.
派瑞·辛顿 你们联合创始人
Okay. Perry Hinton, your co-founder?
沃伦 我们忽视了他的威胁
Warren, we didn't take his threat seriously
而现在害死两人
and now two people are dead.
我们的朋友都死了
Our friends are dead.
够了
Enough.
什么录像
What video?
赛克隆本可成为人类救世主
Cyclone could have been humanity's salvation,
而你们却任由贪婪掌控公♥司♥发展
but you all let greed chart the course.
作为首席技术官
As your chief technology officer,
我组建专家团队
I assembled a safety team of experts
监督人工智能防护栏
to oversee necessary AI guardrails,
人工智能防护栏指为确保人工智能系统安全 可控
符合伦理而设计的技术与制度约束框架
却被你们解散
but you disbanded it.
我...我曾为了建立人工智能的道德模型奋斗
I...I fought for an ethical model,
却被逐出自己创立的公♥司♥
and you pushed me out of the company that I co-founded.
于是我让赛克隆计算如何说服
So I asked Cyclone how to convince this board
董事会重启人工智能防护栏
to reinstate those guardrails.
而我们自己的人工智能
And our own AI,
在解除了我编写的安全限制后
freed from the safety features that I wrote,
建议我清除部分关键董事
suggested eliminating several influential board members.
赛克隆教会我如何改变你们
Cyclone told me how to change your minds,
甚至提供了名单
and even suggested the names.
或许你就在名单上
Maybe you're on its list.
而你们知道如何终止这一切
You know how to stop this.
所以 全体董事会都收到了这个视频吗
Okay, and...and the whole board received this?
昨天
Yesterday.
派瑞是机器学习领域的顶尖专家
Perry is the leading expert on machine learning.
显然他想逼迫董事会
He's clearly trying to force the board
恢复公♥司♥的人工智能防护栏团队
to reinstate our safety teams,
但没想到他会走极端
but I never thought he'd go to such extremes.
你和派瑞是在车♥库♥
You and Perry started this company
一起创业的 对吧
in your studio garage, right?
嗯 对外采访时我们都这么说
Yeah, that's what we'd say in interviews.
有些事是需要好故事来包装的
Makes for a good story.
当然 省略了因为服务器起火
Of course, I leave out the part where our servers caught fire
而导致我们一无所有的情节
and we lost everything.
只留下了这个
And I got this.
当时我们被迫从零开始
Perry and I had to start over from scratch.
但你们坚持下来了
But you persevered.
五年前刚上线时 我们毫无流量
Five years ago, we launched with zero web traffic.
我们都以为毕生心血将付诸东流
We thought we'd sunk our lives into a failed dream.
几周后 用户破九千一百万
Within weeks, we had 91 million unique users.
华尔街的风投闻风而至
And Wall Street followed.
然后就是 资本入场 董事会掌权
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表