为什么 我恨他
Why should I? I hate him.
我恨他
I hate him.
是我♥干♥的 我 是我
I did it. Me, it was me.
他从来都看不起我 从来如此
He's never seen me, never.
但他现在肯定不敢了
But I bet you he sees me now.
我做了他不敢去做的事
I did what he was too scared to do.
这些人都是大♥麻♥烦 是我解决的
Those people were a problem. I fixed it!
我不需要他的爱
I don't need his love...
但我应该得到他的尊重
but I deserve his respect.
我做了他不敢去做的事
I did what he was too scared to do.
这些人都是大♥麻♥烦 是我解决的
Those people were a problem. I fixed it!
我不需要他的爱
I don't need his love...
但我应该得到他的尊重
but I deserve his respect.
我们要把你的儿子送到大都会拘留中心
We're transferring your son to MDC,
你想跟他说两句吗
if you'd like to speak to him before then.
他无法践行家族的价值观
He doesn't represent the values of my family,
所以现在他只能靠自己了
so he's on his own now.
哇
Wow.
这就完了
Just like that?
没人能凌驾于法律之上
No one's above the law.
告诉帕蒂
Call Patty.
我想要华尔街日报的马克
I want Mark from "The Journal"
还有时代周刊的那个谁
and what's-her-name from "The Times" downstairs
三十分钟内在楼下见我
in 30 minutes.
纽约人♥民♥需要知道 我对我儿子造成的伤痛
The people of New York need to know I'm sorry for the pain
深感抱歉
my son has caused.
这孩子只能靠自己了
Kid is on his own.
我想他一直如此
I think he always was.
我待会就去告诉南区
Well, I'll call the Southern District
他们的备审案件目录表
and let them know their docket
马上又要变长了
just got a lot more complicated.
今天干得好 各位
Good work today, all of you.
呃 伊索贝尔 你有空跟我谈谈
Uh, Isobel, do you have a minute...
我的信息来源吗
to speak about where I got my intel from?
玛纪·贝尔
Maggie Bell.
嘿 你的新搭档呢
Hey. Where's your new partner?
哦 新来的正在欧马利小酒馆
Oh, well, rookie's down at O'Malley's guzzling pints
跟剩下的特警狂灌啤酒呢 他属于那里
with the rest of SWAT... that's where he belongs.
噢 怎么会这样 他
Well, that's too bad. He's, uh...
不 他心里有数 他 对
No, he knows it. He... yeah.
谁打来的
What's up?
医院
It's the hospital.
哈维·索托三小时前在手术中去世了
Javi Soto died in surgery three hours ago.
哦 该死 抱歉 我知道你一直...
Oh, damn, I'm sorry. I know that you...
不 这不可能啊
No, it doesn't make any sense.
一个小时前我跟雨果说话的时候 他什么都没跟我说啊
I spoke to Hugo an hour ago, and he didn't mention anything.
我想对杰克逊高地爆♥炸♥案受害者的家人
I'd like to start by sharing my deepest condolences
致以最深切的吊唁
to the loved ones of those lost in today's bombings
我深感抱歉
in Jackson Heights.
我与你们一同感到悲伤...
I am standing here with you all to grieve...
斯科拉 雨果在这
Scola, Hugo's here.
这场大案实在令人震惊 尤其是我
These events came as a shock to many, especially myself.
或许我辜负了父亲的职责
But while I may have failed as a father,
但我永远不会辜负
I will not fail the people
纽约的人♥民♥ - 嘿 不 不要
of New York! - Hey! No, no, no, no!
不 不 把枪放下
No, no, no, nobody shoot!
快叫救护车
Somebody call 911.
不 快救救他
No! Someone help him!
所有人退后 都把枪放下
Nobody shoot! Everybody stand down!
你得把那把枪给我
You need to give me the gun.
他们从我身上夺走了一切
They took everything from me.
为什么
For what?
你说过我可以相信你 - 事情不是你看到的那样
You said I could trust you. - I know it feels like that.
雨果
Hugo...
把枪给我
give me the gun.
听我说
Listen to me.
想想哈维
What would Javi want?
哈维看到你现在这样会怎么想
What would Javi say to you right now?
来吧
Come on.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
你之前还跟我说
This is where you tell me
金字塔安保会把那个应用程序关掉 因为那不道德
Pyramid's gotta shut the app down 'cause it's unethical.
什么不道德 那是违法的 克雷
Unethical? It's illegal, Clay.
啊 吹毛求疵
Ah, splitting hairs.
把那个应用程序留下来
Keep the app live.
我会跟我的特别探员说一声
I spoke to my SAC.
她会帮你处理违法的部分
She's willing to overlook your hairsplitting.
但是从现在开始 书面上
But from here on out, on paper,
你就是我的秘密线人
you are my confidential informant.
你要把那个应用程序上
You will give me any and all intel on the app
所有威胁到公共安全的信息都给我 懂了吗
that endangers public safety, understood?
我该在哪签字
Where do I sign?
我不是在跟你胡闹
I'm not messing around.
这里也不是阿富汗
This isn't Afghanistan.
要是不照做 你不会有好下场
I'll shut your ass down if you don't play ball.
你笑什么
What's so funny?
我们回来了 宝贝
Back in business, baby...
就像从前
like old times.
是啊 除了现在没人在朝我们开枪
Yeah, except no one's shooting at us.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表