violating the terms of his bond?
这说不通啊
That doesn't track.
有人一直在跟踪我
People have been following me.
什么
What?
从我追查杜克开始
It started when I went after Duke.
我能感觉到他们
Like, I would I would feel them
站在我身后盯着我
standing behind me, watching.
你知道吗 就在今天我的咖啡店里 那个变♥态♥
You know, just today in my coffee shop, this creep
他就站在那里 像柱子一样挡着我的路
he just stood there, blocking my way like a pillar.
他跟你说什么了 - 什么都没有
What'd he say to you? - Nothing.
他不用说
He didn't have to.
我是说 卡尔文的账号♥没有提到我的名字
I mean, the Calvin account didn't mention me by name,
那我能证明是杜克指使的吗 不能
so can I prove that it's Duke? No.
但他们只会越来越大胆
But they're only getting bolder.
我把这件事告诉了雷诺兹副局长
I brought the issue to ADIC Reynolds.
他给我和菲利普安排了安保人员
He assigned me and Phillip a security detail.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这种事会扰乱你的心神
This stuff can mess with your head.
你真的可以跟我谈谈这些事情
And you really can talk to me about these things.
玛纪 我是你的监管领导
Maggie, I am your SAC.
我是你的朋友
And I'm your friend.
我们得彻底扳倒杜克
You know, we need to take Duke down for good.
我要去拜访一下那条狡猾的蛇
I'm going to pay that little snake a visit.
他来了
There he is.
没兴趣 - 我们有搜查令
Not interested. - We got a warrant.
让开
Move.
那你为什么命令桑德拉·隆戈谋杀两名国税局探员
So why'd you order Sandra Longo to murder two IRS agents?
重复的套路就别再上演了
I think we've done this dance before,
我现在有点忙
and I'm a little busy right now.
杜克 那是手指吗
Uh, Duke, is that a finger?
是的 但不是看上去的那样
It is, but it's not what it looks like.
杜克 这是谁的手指
Duke, whose finger is it?
显然不是你的 - 我没兴趣
Obviously not yours. - I have no interest
把深层政♥府♥扯进来
in dragging the deep state into this.
既然我们来了
Well, we're here,
不管这是什么 都跟我们有关系
and whatever that is doing there now involves us,
所以赶紧说
so start talking.
我妻子 崔谢尔 两天前失踪了
My wife, Trishelle, disappeared two days ago.
昨晚她的手指出现在我家台阶上 所以
Last night her finger showed up on my doorstep, so...
我把它放在冰上 以防万一
I put it on ice, you know, just in case.
你为什么不打电♥话♥给联邦调查局
Why wouldn't you call the FBI?
联邦调查局
The FBI?
联邦检察官已经免费给我做结肠镜检查了
The U.S. attorney is already giving me a free colonoscopy,
都拜你所赐
thanks to you.
我最不希望看到的
Last thing I need are more feebs
就是更多警♥察♥给我抹黑
tromping mud all over my brand.
告诉我们发生了什么
Just tell us what happened.
崔谢尔星期二去做热瑜伽
Trishelle went to hot yoga on Tuesday,
跟往常一样 但她没有回家
like always, but she didn't come home.
晚饭前她还没回来 我就紧张起来
When she wasn't back by dinner, I got nervous.
然后她就打电♥话♥来了
And then she calls.
我接了电♥话♥ 但不是她
I answer it, but it's not her.
是一个沙哑的声音
It's a gravelly voice.
那个人说 我抓了你老婆
This guy says, "I have your wife.
等待进一步指示 然后就挂了
Await further instructions." Click.
我打回去 但电♥话♥一直转到语♥音♥信箱
I call back, but her phone's gone to voicemail ever since.
然后她的手指寄来了
And then her finger arrived.
装在马尼拉纸信封里 用两层纸包着
In a manila envelope, wrapped in two-ply.
嘿 你们有监控摄像头吗
Hey, you got security cameras?
也许我们能看看是谁送来的
Maybe we can see who dropped it off.
安全摄像头吗 它们会窃取你的数据
Security cameras? They steal your data.
自己给自己安装什么窃密者
It's like installing your own personal narc.
好吧
Okay.
绑♥架♥者 他们的要求是什么 钱吗
And the kidnappers, what were their demands? Money?
我下个月就要出庭了
I go to trial next month.
我希望你能保证我今天在这里所说的一切
I'd like assurances that any statement I make here today...
不会被用作对我不利的呈堂证供
will not be used against me in a court of law.
杜克 - 你来之前
Duke. - You had no idea...
根本不知道会发生这些
what was going on before you got here,
而且我没有被拷上
and I'm not in cuffs.
所以你是有事找我帮忙
So you need me for something.
好吧 为了公共安全
Fine, we'll recommend that your statement
我们会建议不要将你的证词作为对你不利的证据
isn't used against you, in the interest of public safety.
现在 绑匪想要什么
Now, what did the kidnappers want?
他们要我卡尔文账号♥的密♥码♥
They demanded my password to the Calvin account.
你的密♥码♥
Your password.
所以你终于承认了吗
So you're finally admitting
你一直在以卡尔文的身份发帖
that you were posting as Calvin all along?
对 谁在乎呢
Yes. Who cares?
它无关紧要 无所谓
It's immaterial! It doesn't matter!
重要的是 他们挟持了我老婆
What matters is, they're holding my wife!
我们不能相信杜克·杜科尔 这人是个职业骗子
We can't trust Duke Ducoyle. The man is a professional liar.
他别有用心 - 是的 不能 不能 我同意
He's working an angle. - Yeah. No, no, agreed.
我知道我们都想把这事扯到杜克身上
Look, I-I know we all want to connect this back to Duke,
但到目前为止 我们还没发现他
but so far, we've found zero connection
和两名死去的国税局探员有任何联♥系♥
between him and our two dead IRS agents.
我是说 听着 我
I mean, look, I-I...
我和大家一样 都想看到这家伙落网
I want to see this guy go down as badly as anyone,
但他好像没必要撒谎
but it looks like he has no motive to lie here.
好吧 就算杜克说的是实话
Okay, let's say Duke is telling the truth.
有其他人接管了卡尔文的账号♥
Someone new is running the Calvin account,
也就是说这个人可以用这个账号♥
which means that person can use the account
和七百万的死忠粉交流
to communicate with 7 million loyal followers.
是的 所以
Yeah, so...
新卡尔文是怎么
how is the new Calvin communicating
和桑德拉·隆戈开聊的
with Sandra Longo?
这是个问题
That's the question.
他让桑德拉·隆戈实施了一次特定袭击
He got Sandra Longo to carry out a specific hit.
匿名言论发布平台 常有极端言论 阴谋论甚至犯罪谋划等内容
我们已经搜查了她的四叶平台
Well, we've we've scoured her 4chan,
还有DC账号♥ 一无所获
her Discord accounts nothing so far.
我们遗漏了一些东西
We are missing something.
法医刚刚确认断指
The ME just confirmed the severed finger
确实属于崔谢尔·杜科尔
did belong to Trishelle Ducoyle.
这就证实了杜克的说法
So that supports Duke's story.
我们得想办法让桑德拉开口
We've got to figure out how to get Sandra to start talking.
虽然可能我必须再听一次
Although if I have to hear
"我不承认你的权威"什么什么的
"I do not recognize your authority" one more time...
你知道 桑德拉·隆戈
You know, Sandra Longo
她可能不承认我们的权威
she may not recognize our authority,
但我们碰巧拘留了她的一个偶像
but we happen to have one of her idols in custody
加尔文主义的大祭司
the high priest of Calvinism.
杜克·杜科尔
Duke Ducoyle.
在我们继续讨论之前
Before we go any further,
有件更重要的事必须解决
I'd like to address the elephant in the room.
我也想你了
I missed you, too.
我知道你一直在派你的马屁精
I know that you have been sending your sycophants
跟踪我和我的家人
to stalk me and my family.
我确定我不知道你在说什么
I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about.
你的这个小把戏
This little game of yours
不会永远有效的
it is not gonna work forever.
我要跟你一起进去
I'm joining you in there.
我可以让这个加尔文教♥徒♥开口
I can get this Calvinite to talk,
但不能有联邦探员跟着
but not with a deep-state Fed hovering over my shoulder.
你们就是这些人鄙视的一切
You're everything these people despise.
多亏了你散布的歪理邪说 跟我来
Thanks to your propaganda. Follow me.
里面那个女人有线索
That woman in there has information
可以帮我们找到你妻子
that could lead us to your wife,
所以绝对不可能
so there is no way in hell
让你一个人待在里面
I am leaving you in there unsupervised.
好吧 但最好让我来谈
All right. Better let me do the talking.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表