Wait, they don't just keep you in one place?
他们每三天就把我们转移
Every three days, they move us around
这样就不会被警♥察♥找到
so the police can't find us.
每次他们会走不同的路
They go different ways every time.
他们最后一次转移我们
Last time they moved us
是因为附近着火了
because there was a fire nearby.
他们说着火的是个教堂
They said it was a church.
各位 这是我们第一个线索
There is our first breadcrumb, people.
像这个女孩说的 最近有教堂着火吗
Any recent churches go up like our girl said?
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
阿纳丽丝 我要你躲起来
Analis, I want you to stay hidden
并尽可能地保持安静
and be as quiet as possible.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
我在找 但没有发现符合条件的
I'm looking, but not seeing anything that matches that description.
要么把搜索范围扩大到到新泽西
Expand the search to Jersey maybe?
我们这里或许有线索
I think we may have something.
皇后区有个康复中心
There's a rehab facility in Queens.
以前是教堂
Used to be a church.
上周火警响了四次
Four alarm fire there last week.
调出监控录像
Pulling up surveillance.
看一下灰色面包车
Checking for gray vans.
好的 看一下
Okay, worth a shot.
好了 灰色面包车来了
Okay, here's a gray van.
很好 继续播
Yeah, keep going.
在这里暂停 放大
Stop right there. Push in.
增强
Enhance.
那绝对是阿纳丽丝 可以确信那个是索菲亚
That's definitely Analis, and safe to say, that's Sofia.
能找出这辆灰色面包车把她们送去哪吗
Can we find out where our gray van is taking them?
不行 几个街区后就没有监控画面了
No, we lose visual after a couple of blocks.
谁来告诉我这句话后面
Someone please tell me there is a but
还有个但是 - 但是
to the end of that sentence. - There is.
车牌注册在一间空壳公♥司♥名下
Plates are registered to a shell corp
那间公♥司♥在布朗克斯有一个仓库 可以俯瞰到河
that owns a warehouse in the Bronx, overlooks the river.
听起来像是一个藏东西的好地方
Sounds like the making of a stash house.
让我们去看看他们藏了什么
Let's get down there and see what they're storing.
这辆灰色面包车符合阿纳丽丝的描述
Gray van matching Analis's description.
引擎还是热的
It's still warm.
里面可能有人
Expect some company.
他们已经清空了
Already cleared them out.
或许他们知道快要暴露了
Maybe they know the walls are closing in on them.
有东西在烧吗
Is there something burning?
你闻到吗
Do you smell that?
联邦调查局
FBI!
不许动
Don't move.
手举起来
Put your hands in the air.
他的枪卡膛了
His gun jammed.
就剩你一个了
You're outnumbered.
是走出去还是躺着出去 你自己决定
How you wanna walk out of here is up to you.
把枪慢慢放下
Set it down slowly.
女孩们在哪 - 什么女孩
Where are the girls? - What girls?
你被捕了 她们在哪
You're under arrest. Where are they?
我要见律师
I want a lawyer.
我们会找到她们的 玛纪
We'll find them, Maggie.
好的
Okay.
铸博 我们撞见了几个亚当的手下
Jubal, we just ran into a couple of Adan's guys.
依然没有阿纳丽丝的踪迹
Still no sign of Analis.
收到
Yeah, copy.
继续搜查现场
Continue canvassing the facility.
我去联络搜查中心
I'm gonna check in with dispatch.
好
Yeah.
乔伊 你还在吗
Joel, are you still there?
我在 阿纳丽丝也在线
Yep, I still have Analis here.
阿纳丽丝 你听到枪声了吗
Analis, did you hear gunshots?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
我们顺着灰色面包车的线索
We traced a gray van back to one of the warehouses
找到了曾拘禁你们的仓库
where they hold you.
我们正在搜查这片区域
We're searching nearby now.
我听到脚步声了
I hear footsteps.
是你吗
Is that you?
不 不 不是我
No, no, no, it's not me.
好的 我需要你
Okay, I want you to...
确保持续通话 但把手♥机♥藏好
make sure you don't hang up, but hide your phone.
好的
Okay.
下一个就是你妹妹
Your sister's next.
不要 我会听话 我会...
No, I'll be good! I'll be...
阿纳丽丝
Analis?
阿纳丽丝
Analis?
阿纳丽丝
Analis.
阿纳丽丝
Analis.
亚当 我一定会找到你
Adan, I'm gonna find you.
贝尔探员 我们失去联♥系♥了
Agent Bell, we lost connection.
我们会持续监控来电
We'll continue monitoring all incoming calls.
贝尔探员 你还在吗
Agent Bell, are you there?
我在
Yeah, I'm here.
他说下一个就是她妹妹
He said her sister's next.
这是否意味着阿纳丽丝
Does that mean Analis is...
这意味着我要先他一步找到索菲亚
All it means is I need to find Sofia before he does.
埃利斯 找到她们了吗 - 没有
Elise, did you find them? - No.
我一直在复盘早上的各种细节
I keep running over every detail from this morning.
我遗漏了什么
What'd I miss?
如果我能准备得更充分
What if I could've prepped more,
是不是就能预测到最坏的情况
could've anticipated what they'd do if it went bad?
情况急转直下是外勤的日常
Things go bad in the field every day.
情况瞬息万变
I mean, it can turn in a second.
这是我的案子 是我把它带来的
This was my investigation. I brought it to the team.
而我看着阿纳丽丝的眼睛
And I looked Analis in the eyes
向她保证我一定会找到她
and I promised that I would find her.
咱俩也逃不掉
So we're both on the hook.
当务之急是思考下一步怎么走
What we need to be thinking about now is what's next.
我们依然要找到那些女孩
We still have to find those other girls.
我一直在努力缩小
I've been trying to narrow down
奥坎普监禁地点的区域
where the Ocampos might be holding them.
这是佩特里交代的所有交易点
This is a list of every drop point Petrelli gave us.
客户接走女孩的地方
Where clients pick up the girls.
没错 它们都在水上可移♥动♥区域
Exactly. They're all in remote areas on the water.
这条线索很棒
Okay, this is good.
意味着他们的大本营
This means that their base of operations
就在这附近 但具体在哪
is in striking distance, but where?
哈勒姆 还是布鲁克林
Harlem? Brooklyn?
如果你将这些地点连成轮辐看
Well, if you look at every location like a spoke
找出轮毂点
and try to find the hub,
我觉得应该是泽西城
it looks to me like it's Jersey City.
但我也只能推测出这么多了
But this is as far as I got.
你知道吗
You know what?
这东西或许能帮上忙
This might help.
这是从奥坎普的手下那搜到的
Got this key off of one of Ocampo's guys.
或许安保那边能帮上忙
Maybe the jock can narrow down the location.
我们会找到她们的
Look, we're gonna find them.
你为什么如此确信
How can you be so sure?
因为我们有最棒的团队
Because we have the best team.
伊恩 我们能确定那个号♥码了吗
Ian, any chance we can narrow down that number?
剩下的四位数
There are 10,000 possibilities
有一万种组合
for the remaining four digits.
不容乐观啊
So not great odds.
好吧 各位 我们得发散思维了
All right, folks, we need to get creative here.
我们已经找到了一个
We already found one place
关押阿纳丽丝和索菲亚的据点
where Analis and Sofia were being held.
那里有任何线索能告诉我们
Was there anything there that could point us
索菲亚现在身处何处吗
to where Sofia is being held now?
老大 看看这个 - 什么
Hey, boss, check this out. - What?
我们从一个人贩子身上搜到的
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表