Working on it.-- Who's going in and out?
他们应该出现在那里吗? 他们中有人与诺亚有关联吗?
Do they belong there?-Do any of them tie back to Noah?
正在接入康沃尔安保系统
Patching into Cornwall's-security cameras now.
好
OK.
我要出席活动每个人的身份信息
I want IDs on everyone-in attendance.
包括宾客、员工... 还有冰雕 我是说
Yeah, guests, staff---I mean, ice sculptures.
所有有五官的
If they have two eyes,-a nose, and a mouth,
统统要人脸识别,无一例外
they go through facial rec,-no exceptions.
发现萨克里踪迹了吗?
Anybody got eyes on Thackery?
我们知道他就在这儿,到底躲哪了?
We know that he's here.-Where's he hiding?
目前还没有发现
Negative. Nothing yet.
各位,找出点有用的消息吧
Give me something, folks.
继续找!无辜生命处在威胁中
We have innocents-in the line of fire.
持续扫描中
Still scanning.
我发现疑似目标
I got someone matching-Thackery's description.
携带可疑行李
He's got a duffel.-Could be a weapon in there.
位置?
Hey, where?
在夹层楼面
Mezzanine level.
中层西侧
West side of the building.
联邦探员!举起手!
FBI. Hands up.
放下设备!
Put it down.
别动!
Don't move.
虚惊一场,只是个摄影师
False alarm.-Just a videographer.
必须尽快锁定目标!
We're flying blind here, people.
盯着他的动向
I need eyes on him.
等等 看看这个人 -怎么了?
Wait. Check this guy out.-- What?
是否...
Is it--
能进行面部识别?
Can we get facial rec?
匹配成功!
Got him.
确认目标! 太好了
That's him.-- Yeah, yeah.
全体注意:北区一层发现目标,
All teams, Thackery's on the-north side of the building,
就近人员?
first floor.-Who's closest?
斯科拉! 斯科拉,就是你
Scola.-- Scola, that's you.
我在走廊 -没看到萨克里
I'm in this hallway.-I got no sign of Thackery.
斯科拉 -嘿,嘿,醒醒
Scola.-Hey, hey, hey.
他往那边跑了
He went that way.
贾巴尔,跟丢了
Jubal, we lost him.
但知道他的目标地点
OK, but we know-where he's headed.
必定在典礼现场
His target has to be-at the ceremony.
感谢各位莅临盛会
Thank you all for coming-on such an august occasion.
若萨克里要动手,
OK, if Thackery's gonna make-his move,
必在众目睽睽之下
he's gonna have to do it-in front of all these people.
可能正合他意
Could be how he wants it.
康沃尔军事学院
The stewardship of-Cornwall Military Academy
及其学员的守护职责
and its cadets-is not a responsibility
我从未轻忽
I take lightly.
值此建校95周年之际,
And as we move into-our 95th year,
校训始终振聋发聩
our academy motto-remains as relevant as ever.
行胜于言
Acta non verba.
事实胜于雄辩
Deeds, not words.
因我等所行之事
For it is the actions we take
方为立身之本
that define who we are.
有枪!
Gun!
躲开!趴下!
Move!-Get down.
全部卧倒!
Get down!
所有人趴下!
Everybody down!
主楼梯有枪声!
We got shots fired-from the main staircase.
疏散人群! -收到
Get everybody out of here.-- Yeah.
这边走
This way.
呃 -趴下,全体卧倒
Ah.-- Down, down. Everybody down.
快走!
Move!
快!快!快!
Go, go, go!
我盯住他了! -火力掩护!
I'm on him.-- Covering!
OA,特警正赶往支援
OA, SWAT's hustling-to your location now.
好了
OK.
是...是你?
It--it's you?
他要杀你?
He was coming for you?
我...我得转移你
I-I'm---I gotta move you.
这里太暴露了
You're too exposed out here.
快起来,走!
Come on. Up. Let's go.
啊! 小心
Ah!-- Easy.
OA,我找到刘易斯了
OA, I got Lewis.
带他去安全区
I'm moving him to-a more secure location.
快走
Come on.
这边!这边!
This way. This way.
伊莎贝尔
Isobel.
枪手确认为诺亚·萨克里
So we ID'd the shooter-as Noah Thackery.
他在募捐会追杀第三目标
He went after this third-target at the fundraiser.
OA和斯科拉在现场
OA and Scola are on the ground.
有人看到萨克里吗?
Does anybody have eyes-on Thackery, please?
混乱中跟丢了
Lost him in the melee.
持续扫描中
Scanning. Still scanning.
加快速度!
Let's go, people.
啊! - 快进去!
Ah!-- Get in. Get in.
全体撤离!立刻!
Everybody go! Move!-Out! Out now!
上校,别出去
Colonel, no.
我们得带你去更安全的地方
We gotta get you-someplace more secure.
他会发现你的,快走!
He'll pick you up out here.-Go. Come on.
那边!他在那边!
There. There!
正朝他们去!
He's headed right for them.
天啊
Oh, my God.
OA,去一楼厨房♥!
OA, get to the kitchen-on the ground floor.
收到,正在前往
Copy that. On the way.
斯科拉,枪手在厨房♥
Scola, the shooter-is in the kitchen.
重复,枪手在厨房♥!
I repeat, the shooter-is in the kitchen.
收到吗?
Do you read me?
斯科拉,听到吗?
Scola, do you copy?
石墙阻隔信♥号♥♥,
Um, the building's stone walls-must be blocking the signal.
斯科拉在地下室失联
Scola being in the basement-isn't helping.
该死
Oh, come on.
好,就这
OK, right here.
OK.
就这,坐好,别动
Right here. Sit, sit, sit.
OK.
抬高伤口,肩膀固定住
Here, just keep it elevated.-- Shoulder--
明白?
OK?
他在哪?
Where is he?
听着,
OK.
你知道的,呃
You know, a, um--
我有个康沃尔同窗好友
a dear friend of mine that-I graduated from Cornwall with--
你应该记得他,我,呃……
I'm sure you remember him.-I, uh--
大卫·默里
David Murray.
哦
Oh.
真讽刺
That's funny.
你总说他是
'Cause you always called him
你的得意门生
one of your favorites.
他遇到了一个很棒的女孩,朱莉娅
He met a great gal, Julia,
毕业后的那个夏天
summer after graduation.
然后他们,呃…… 他们结婚了
And they, uh---they got married.
还有了一个漂亮女儿
Had a beautiful daughter.
然后有一天
And then one day,
毫无征兆地……
just out of nowhere...
他开枪自杀了
he shot himself.
我不明白...
And I couldn't...
为何如此
understand why.
这就是你对待"爱徒"的方式?
Is that what happens-to your favorites, Colonel?
你性侵过大卫·默里
I know you abused David Murray.
我们给予你们必要的教导
We gave you boys-the instruction you needed.
不!你摧毁了他!
No, you took everything-from him
他再未走出阴影
and he never recovered.
听清楚了
You hear this.
我会不遗余力让你
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表