剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表
Allie, please, I'm not saying you're a bad person.
拜托 艾力 我不是说你人品不好
Oh, but I'm a racist? How can you say that?
但你怎么能说我是个种族主义者呢
Because you're white.
因为你是白人
So you're a racist too?
那你也是种族主义者吗
Of course.
当然
So is every other well-intentioned
所有布鲁克林的好心的
"Woke" Millennial in Brooklyn.
"觉醒的"千禧一代都是
Okay, I know I'm new and all, Spencer, but I...
好吧 我知道我刚来 但斯宾塞...
No, it's not an accusation or an insult.
这不是指责或是侮辱
It's just a fact.
这只是事实
Okay, so, let's pretend for the moment
好吧 那假设现在
anyway that I agree with your premise.
我同意你说的
Hey, Vicky. Hey.
嘿 维奇 嘿
That all white people are racist.
所有的白人都是种族主义者这一前提
Now what? What's the next step?
然后呢 下一步是什么
What do we, the decent, kind, unintentional racists,
我们这些正派的 善良的 无意的种族主义者
actually do about it?
到底有什么表现
We should discuss this more in depth tonight.
我们可以在今晚更深入地讨论一下
Over dinner. Are you asking me on a date?
在晚饭后 你在约我吗
Yeah, if that's okay.
是的 如果你同意的话
I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.
我不想让你觉得不舒服
No, dinner sounds fun.
不 共度晚餐听上去不错
Still think your theory is ridiculous.
不过我还是觉得你的理论太荒谬了
Okay.
好吧
Oh, my God.
天哪
What the hell's... Oh, my God!
见鬼了... 天哪
Run!
跑
Well, we're glad you're here, Tiffany.
很高兴你能来 蒂凡尼
I'm glad to be here.
我也很高兴来到这里
White Collar was fun and all,
白领很有趣
but I didn't join the FBI to arrest accountants.
但我加入FBI不是为了逮捕会计师
Right.
很好
By the way, what kind of name is "Jubal"?
顺便问一句 "铸博"这个名字有什么含义吗
"Jubal," It is... Well, it's, I guess a tribute
"铸博"... 我想是为了向我祖父
to my grandfather, the Honorable Jubal N. Valentine.
尊敬的铸博·N·瓦伦汀致敬
Oh, it's like that.
噢 是这样
Yeah, I guess.
我猜是的
Ah, so here, Stuart Scola.
来吧 斯图·斯科拉
This is your new partner, Tiffany Wallace.
这是你的新搭档 蒂凡尼·沃乐思
Oh. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I thought you were starting next week.
我以为你下周才会来
I got settled in a little earlier than I thought.
我提前安顿好了
Great, well, looking forward to working with you.
棒极了 很期待与你共事
Yeah, Tiffany spent two years in Atlanta
蒂凡尼在亚特兰大当了两年白领
working white-collar, but she grew up here in Brooklyn.
但她在布鲁克林长大
Bed Stuy. Thrilled to be back.
巴史区 很高兴回家
Oh, Tiffany, this is... Hey, I'm Omar.
噢 蒂凡尼 这位是... 嘿 我是欧玛
These guys call me "OA".
大家都叫我"OA"
Okay, listen up. I just got a call.
听着 我刚刚接到了一个电♥话♥
There's been a mass shooting in Greenpoint.
绿点区发生了一起大规模枪击事件
I want all hands on deck.
全体都行动起来
Just like that.
开工了
Maggie Bell.
玛纪·贝尔
Hey.
嘿
You're back? Yeah, I am.
你回来啦 是的
We bump elbows or something? What are we doing?
我们要撞肘吗还是怎样
No, I think we can hug. Right.
不 我们可以拥抱 好啊
Come on!
走呗
So how did the undercover gig go?
卧底工作怎么样了
Fine.
不错
Did you close the case? I made 16 arrests.
你结案了吗 我逮捕了十六个人
Sounds like a home run.
听上去像是本垒打了
Look, I'm just happy to be back here with you.
听着 我很高兴能回到这里和你在一起
Playing "Maggie Bell" Again.
再次成为"玛纪·贝尔"
I mean, it's not as glamorous pretending to be somebody 24/7.
整天伪装成另一个人可没那么有意思
But everything went well?
但一切顺利吧
Got the job done. What does that mean?
完成任务了 什么意思
It means that I'm ready to move forward
我的意思是我已经准备继续前进
and start a new chapter.
开启新篇章了
Still need to be in control. Copy that.
还是你当老大 收到
So, how'd you like "Hotlanta"?
你喜欢热特兰大吗
It was okay.
还可以
A little too Southern for me, but I had fun.
对我来说有点太南了 但我过得也挺开心
And just so you know, nobody calls it "Hotlanta" Anymore.
顺便一提 现在没人叫它热特兰大了
Got it.
明白了
It's the first time I ever said it, too.
这也是我第一次这么说
So why'd you leave NYPD?
你当时为什么要离开纽约警局
Man, I feel like I'm on a bad first date!
朋友 这感觉像是尴尬的第一次约会
Oh. Okay, I'm sorry.
好吧 我的错
Didn't mean to...
不是有意...
I thought "Hotlanta" Would be the most awkward moment
我以为热特兰大会是早上
of the morning.
最尴尬的时刻
Sorry, I'm just...
抱歉 我只是...
sometimes I'm just a little bit too blunt.
我只是有时候说话太耿直了
I left the NYPD because I needed a change.
我离开纽约警局是因为我需要一点改变
I got tired of talking about the Yankees,
我已经厌倦了谈论北方人
the blue wall and hanging out at dive bars
蓝墙以及在叫苏利文和墨菲的
called O'Sullivan's and Murphy's.
廉价酒吧里消磨时间
For the record,
说到这
I'm half Irish.
我有一半爱尔兰血统
Right over here.
就在这儿
Maggie Bell. Tiffany Wallace.
玛纪·贝尔 蒂凡尼·沃乐思
Good to meet you. So what do we know?
很高兴见到你 所以我们知道什么
We've got four dead, all in their 20s.
有四个死者 都是二十多岁
We've got two men, both white.
有两名男性 都是白人
Two women. One white, one Asian.
两名女性 一名是白人 一名是亚洲人
Any witnesses?
有目击者吗
A few, but they didn't see much.
有 但他们都没看到什么
The shooters were wearing masks.
枪手都戴着面具
We recover the casings?
回收弹壳了吗
Yeah, we know the shooters were using Krinkovs.
嗯 发现他们用的都是冲♥锋♥枪♥
Have you found the shooters yet?
你们找到枪手了吗
Excuse me, sir, can you back up?
打扰一下 你能退出去吗
This is my company.
这是我的公♥司♥
Those four people in body bags are my employees.
尸体袋里的那四个人是我的员工
I have a right to know what's going on.
我有权利知道案件的进展
You're absolutely right. Let's take a walk.
我说的对 我们去散步谈谈吧
We'll find a quiet place we can talk.
我们可以找个安静的地方谈谈
All right, come on in! Just talked to Maggie.
新进展 我才和玛纪谈过
Here's what we know so far.
这就是我们目前掌握的线索
We got two shooters, both firing Krinkovs.
有两名枪手 都用的冲♥锋♥枪♥
Four victims, all journalists at Echt Media.
四名受害者 都是正统传媒的记者
Known for its progressive political commentary
以激进的政♥治♥评论和
and disruptive social ideas.
破坏性的社会观念闻名
Right. They're liberal... most likely
对 他们是自♥由♥主义者... 更像是
extremely liberal, which means we need to start digging
极端自♥由♥主义者 这意味着我们需要开始挖掘
into right-wing hate groups.
右翼仇恨团体
Pull security cam footage within a two-block radius.
调出两个街区半径范围内的监控录像
Get to work, let's talk to each other, people!
开始工作 互相交换信息吧 伙计们
Hey.
嘿
So Maggie and OA are on the scene.
玛纪和OA在现场
Scola and Tiffany are canvassing for witnesses,
斯科拉和蒂凡尼在调查目击者
but so far no actionable leads.
但目前为止还没有有用的线索
But dock is hot, so...
但是大家都很积极 所以...
Great, thanks.
棒极了 谢谢
Got a text from Kristen. She's moving to Dallas, huh?
我收到了克丽丝的短♥信♥ 她要搬去达拉斯是吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, she wanted a change of scenery.
她想换个地方
It's her decision.
这是她自己的决定
Right.
好吧
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表