There's another one. I think three.
另外三个在装车 离入口六米
Another three loading up a car, 20 feet from the entrance.
没有阿利斯泰尔·唐奈利的踪影
No sign of Alistair Donnelly.
你看到可能通向地下室的门吗
You see any door that might lead to the basement?
好的 找到了
Okay, there we go.
西边墙上有扇门
We got a door on the west wall.
有两个人穿过那扇门 都带着武器
Two coming through that door, both armed.
那是马里奥·贝塞拉
That's Mario Becerra.
有那么多守卫
With that many guards,
我猜他们藏了什么东西
I'd say they're hiding something.
很可能是我们的孩子
Most likely it's our kid.
我们现在就得突破
We gotta breach right now.
等等 稍等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
嘿 这到底是什么
Yo, what the hell is this?
我们暴露了
We're compromised.
行动 行动
Execute. Execute.
马里奥被控制住了 楼前安全
Mario is in custody. Front of building clear.
格鲁布跟我来 支援我
Grubb, on me. Give me backup.
汤戈倒下了
Tango is down.
OA掩护我们
OA, cover us.
开火
Shots fired!
汤戈倒下
Tango down.
联邦调查局
FBI.
再靠近他就死定了
Come any closer and he's dead.
哦 看来你喜欢赌一把
Oh, so you like to gamble.
一切都结束了 塞萨尔
It's over, Cesar.
放下枪 - 不
Put down the gun. - Nah.
手指从扳机上拿开
Take your finger off the trigger.
把枪指向别处
Point the gun away.
慢慢把枪放在地上
Lower it to the ground slowly.
放下 - 好的
Put it down. - You got it.
没问题 - 现在立马
No problem. - Now!
我是泽丹探员 我们找到阿利斯泰尔了
This is Agent Zidan. We have Alistair.
尽快派救护车到我们的位置
Send an ambulance to our location ASAP.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 坚持住
Hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey. Stay with me.
坚持住 坚持住 - 多谢
Stay with me. Stay with me. - Thank you.
OA- 什么事
OA. - What?
这可能就是杀死杰克布的武器
This might be the same weapon that killed Jacob.
大家干得不错
Good work, guys.
孩子你怎么样
How you doing, kid?
中尉
Lieutenant.
瓦伦汀
Valentine.
至少我们可以让马里奥作证
At least we can get Mario to testify.
嘿 - 怎么了
Hey. - Yeah.
法医报告回来了 轮胎撬棍不是凶器
ME's report came back negative for the tire iron.
那不是杀死杰克布的东西 - 太好了
That's not what killed Jacob. - Great.
这么说 我们还是没找到凶器
So after everything, we still don't have a murder weapon.
法医说塞萨尔需要用一个有弧度的物体
ME said that Cesar would need something with a curved base
来造成那种伤害
to inflict that kind of damage.
等一下
Wait a minute.
学生们在校园里到处
The students were using bike locks
用自行车锁来锁门
to barricade doors all over campus.
让我看看 对 就是那里
Let me see. Yeah, right there.
拿上来 看看这个
Throw it up. Check it out.
重型U型锁
Heavy U-locks.
好吧 如果塞萨尔是用那个杀了他
Okay, if Cesar did use that to kill him,
我们在他的修车厂里没有找到这种东西
we didn't find one in his body shop.
他可能把它藏在别的地方了
He could have stashed it somewhere else.
组织一个搜查队去学校
Get a search party to the campus.
他怎么样 他还好吗
How is he? Is he okay?
阿利斯泰尔会没事的
Alistair's gonna be fine.
他会在医院待上几个星期
He'll be in the hospital a couple weeks,
再进行几个月的物理治疗
physical therapy for a couple of months,
不过预计会完全康复
but he's expected to make a full recovery.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道 这都是我的错
You know, this is all my fault.
如果我 如果我一开始就告诉你们阿利斯泰尔的事
If I... if I just told you about Alistair from the beginning...
你搞砸了 弗雷迪
You screwed up, Freddy.
当你试图把责任推给塞萨尔时
When you tried to lay the blame on Cesar,
你说如果他是那个打碎杰克布头骨的人
you said you wouldn't be surprised if he was the one
你不会感到惊讶
that caved in Jacob's skull.
我们可没有告诉你那个细节
We didn't give you that detail.
你耍了我们
You played us.
凶器 我们在你兄弟会的
The murder weapon, which we found in the dumpster
垃圾箱里找到的
at your frat house.
我们拿走你的钥匙时你那么紧张
You were so nervous when we took your keys off of you
因为你知道 你的钥匙能打开那个锁
because you knew that it would unlock that.
我们和马里奥谈过了
We talked to Mario.
他的手下没人听说过杰克布
No one in his crew has ever heard of Jacob
因为杰克布根本不在你的毒品圈子里
because Jacob is not in your drug ring.
我们认为是杰克布发现了你的所作所为
What we think happened is that Jacob found out
他决定离开兄弟会
what you've been doing, decides to leave the frat.
你在抗♥议♥活动中与他对峙
You confront him at the protest.
一场争论演变成打斗 你失去了理智
An argument turns into a fight, where you lose control,
因为即使杰克布是你的朋友
because even though Jacob was your friend,
你也无法相信他会守口如瓶
you couldn't trust him to keep his mouth shut.
他的话对你来说不够可信 是不是
His word wasn't good enough for you, was it?
你一直试图用谎言和操控他人
And you've been trying to lie and manipulate
来摆脱这起谋杀案 这部分我能理解
your way out of this murder, which I understand that part.
但我无法理解的是 你为什么要杀杰克布
What I can't comprehend is why you killed Jacob.
他可是你的朋友
He was really your friend.
但是你用自行车锁把他打死了
But you beat him to death with a bike lock.
我只需要你在底下签名
I just need you to sign at the bottom acknowledging
确认你被转介到
you're being referred to the Office
职业责任办公室
of Professional Responsibility
因为你滥用职权 没有遵循程序
for abusing your authority in the release
释放了一个受欢迎的平民
of a favored civilian without following procedure.
这真的有必要吗
Is this really necessary?
铸博 你违反了局里的规定
Jubal, you violated bureau policy.
我一小时前和马库斯谈过
I talked to Marcus myself an hour ago.
他们不会对泰勒提起诉讼
They're not pressing charges against Tyler.
你打算什么时候告诉我关于泰勒的事
When were you gonna tell me about Tyler?
我是和局长谈话才知道的
I only found out when I spoke to the commissioner,
我向他保证过
and I promised him the consequences
任何滥用职权的人都会后果自负
would bear down on any person who abused their authority.
好吧听着 我 我走了捷径
Okay, look, I... I cut a corner.
我明白 也许我应该来找你
I get that, and maybe I should have come to you,
但是 伊索贝尔 如果你把这份文件送到职业责任办公室
but, Isobel, if you send this to OPR,
他们会让我停职
they're gonna bench me.
这真的有必要吗
Is this really necessary?
这是我在保护你
This is me protecting you.
所以要么你签了这份表格无薪休假
So either you sign this form and take time off without pay,
要么你拒绝签字 那你就有无限期的
or you refuse to sign it, and you have unlimited
无薪休假
time off without pay.
好吧
All right.
你在 呃 做作业吗
Hey. You, uh, doing homework?
没
No.
没吗 看起来你像是在做作业
No? Looks like you're doing homework.
这是篇论文 占了我成绩的三分之一 就这样
Well, it's an essay. It's a third of my grade, so.
对
Right.
嗯 我们得谈谈这个
Well, we gotta talk about it.
有什么可谈的
What's there to talk about?
我又没求你帮忙
I didn't ask for your help.
好吧 我 我反正帮了
Well, I... I gave it anyway.
我这么做不是为了证明什么
And I didn't do it to prove some point.
我的意思是 你说过有一天
I mean, you said you might
可能想加入♥联♥邦调查局 对吧
wanna join the FBI someday, right?
好吧 你猜怎么着 他们是个相当挑剔的组织
Well, guess what... they're a pretty selective organization.
你要是有了前科
You wind up with a record,
那可是会跟着你一辈子的
that follows you around for the rest of your life.
你好像对自己挺自豪的
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表