宝贝, -我不知道我还能忍♥受
Babe,-I don't know how much longer
这份破工作多久
I can do this stupid job.
他让我满城跑,
He has me running-all over the city,
去接做完拉皮手术的妻子,
picking up his wife-from her facelift,
给女友送花
delivering flowers-to his girlfriend.
不,我做不到!
No, I can't!
我还有一堆事要做
I still have so much to do.
好吧,嗯
OK, yeah.
我也爱你
Love you too.
有一美元吗? -- 抱歉,没有
You got a dollar?-- I'm sorry, no, I don't.
得了吧,看看你 -你肯定有东西
Come on, look at you.-You gotta have something.
真没有 -- 看看这辆车
I really don't.-- Come on, look at this car.
你肯定有-- -一美元,
You gotta have some---one dollar,
你这有钱的自私婊♥子♥!
you rich, selfish bitch!
退后! -我说退后!
Get back!-I said get back!
我要报♥警♥了, -我发誓!
I'll call the police,-I swear to God I will!
我说的"出去吃早餐" -可不是这意思
That's not what I meant-by going out for breakfast.
是啊,但我九点要去BAU开会,
Yeah, well,-I have a 9:00 a.m. at BAU,
所以一石二鸟,买♥♥了个百吉饼
so two birds, one bagel.
好吧,也行
Yes, I guess so.
真遗憾没见到希德
I'm bummed-I never got to meet Syd.
是啊,我知道
Yeah, I know.
她--她给总部高层留下了好印象
She--she impressed somebody-high up at headquarters.
她被调到华盛顿,
They transferred her to D.C.,
加入特别行动组
put her on-a special task force.
嗯 -- 嘿,妮娜
Mm.-- Hey, Nina.
嗨 -- 没想到见到你
Hi.-- Surprised to see you.
最近如何? -- 忙,你知道的
How you been?-- Busy, you know.
今天要和我们一起行动吗?
You running and gunning-with us today?
我也想,但实在抽不开身
I wish.-I have my hands full.
哦,那在你走之前...
Oh, well, uh,-before you leave...
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
能帮我们解开这个谜吗?
If you could solve-this mystery for us.
好
OK.
看到你男人桌上那封信了吗?
You see that letter on-your man's desk right there?
这个? -- 嗯
This one?-- Mm-hmm.
对,它在那儿放了几个月没拆
Yes, it's been sitting there-unopened for months.
他对我来说也是个谜
Well, he's-a mystery to me, too.
所以你能解释下吗?
So do you care to explain?
能 邮件里从没好事情
Yes. Nothing good-ever comes in the mail.
要么是账单,要么是老朋友寄的圣诞贺卡
It's either a bill-or some Christmas card
再附上你根本不认识的他们孩子的照片
from an old friend-with pictures of their kids that you don't even know.
嗯,但这封是市长办公室寄的,所以...
Mm, well, this one is-from the mayor's office, so...
我的意思就是这个
My point exactly.
那我能拆吗? -- 呃,不行
So I can open it?-- Uh, no.
拆吧 -- 不,那--
Open it.-- No, that--
我要拆了-- -- 嘿,妮娜
I'm opening---- Hey, Nina.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
是啊
Yeah.
有任务了,我办公室
Duty calls. My office.
看? -时机正好
See?-Perfect timing.
嗯
Mm.
你们记得艾伦·钱皮恩吗?
Do you guys remember-Allen Champion?
他是南区前助理联邦检察官
He's the former AUSA-of the Southern District.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
他帮我们办过很多案子
He prosecuted-a lot of cases for us.
怎么了?
What's going on?
据纽约警方说,
Well, according to NYPD,
他昨天早上从14楼
he leapt from his 14th floor
公♥寓♥跳了下去
apartment building-yesterday morning.
天,太惨了
God, that's awful.
我刚和他妻子谈过
Yeah, I just spoke-to his wife.
她说他们刚出价买♥♥了湖边别♥墅♥,
She said they just put down-an offer on a lake house,
艾伦最近一切顺利
that things were-going well for Allen.
他新开了私人律所,
He had a new-private defense firm,
客户络绎不绝
and clients were lining up.
这不像要自杀的人会做的事
So not the actions of a man-about to take his own life.
同意 -- 怀疑他杀?
Agreed.-- Are we thinking foul play?
艾伦经手过重大案件,
Well, Allen prosecuted-major cases.
每周都收到死亡威胁
He gets death threats-every other week.
他送走过毒枭头目、性♥奴♥贩子
He put away cartel leaders,-sex traffickers.
我想重新核查
I'd like us to take-a second look
纽约警方的证据
at NYPD's evidence.
明白
Got it.
手♥机♥在台子上充电
Cell phone was charging-on the counter.
钱包在桌上
Wallet was on the table.
钥匙在边几上
Keys on the side table.
遗书在阳台那边
And way over by the balcony-was the note.
这是什么?
What's this?
现场照片和物证也都在,
Crime scene photos with-the evidence inside, too,
方便FBI再检查一遍
in case the FBI wants-to double check that too.
没人要监督你们,警探
No one's looking over-your shoulder, Detective.
我们只是彻底些 -- 是啊,当然
We're just being thorough.-- Yeah, sure.
知道吗,我以前认识个法警
You know, I used to know-this old bailiff
在中♥央♥街100号♥,他说
at 100 Center Street-that would say,
法官是假装高尚的律师,
judges are lawyers-pretending to be honorable,
检察官是假装律师的高尚者,
prosecutors are honorable-pretending to be lawyers,
而辩护律师两者都不是
and defense attorneys-are neither
却假装两者兼备
pretending to be both.
艾伦·钱皮恩既是前检察官又是辩护律师
Well, Allen Champion was-an AUSA and defense attorney.
那他算什么? -- 一个抑郁的家伙
So what's that make him?-- A depressed guy
趁妻子不在家跳了楼,
whose wife was out of town,-so he jumped,
至少遗书是这么说的
at least according-to that note.
但跳楼前 要先确保手♥机♥充满电再跳?
But only after he made sure-his phone was fully charged?
OA
OA.
过来看
Come here.
看这个--对称的书架、
Look at this---you got matching shelves,
台灯,连植物都对称
right, you got lamps,-I mean, even the plants.
强迫症式对称 -所以呢?
Symmetrical.-So what?
再看看那个
And then you have that.
好吧
OK.
被你一说,我现在满眼都是这个
Now that you mention it,-it's all I can see.
看这个
Check this out.
有缺口
It's chipped.
可能性不大
It's a long shot.
让物证组处理吧
Let's have ERT process it.
好
Yeah.
各位,死者艾伦·钱皮恩
All right, folks,-so this was Allen Champion,
前联邦检察官
former AUSA.
纽约警方判定自杀,
NYPD ruled his death-a suicide,
但这个结论还有变化
but that theory is evolving.
他家发现的遗书
So where we at on-authenticating the note
鉴定进展如何?
found at his residence?
还在等笔迹鉴定报告
I'm still waiting on-forensic handwriting analysis.
但关于凶器有新发现
But here's what we know-about that murder weapon.
可能是凶器
Possible murder weapon.
鲁米诺检测显示雕像上有
Luminol confirms trace-amounts of Allen's blood
肉眼不可见的微量艾伦血迹
on the statue not visible-to the human eye.
被人擦过
Someone wiped it clean.
没擦干净
Not clean enough.
雕像缺失的碎片
And a missing fragment-from the same statue
嵌在艾伦头骨里
was found lodged-in Allen's skull.
所以结论是?
OK, so what are we thinking?
艾伦在家中被击打,
Allen was bludgeoned-in his own home,
凶手将他头朝下扔下阳台
and our perp dropped him-headfirst over the balcony
伪造现场,对吧?
to cover his tracks, yeah?
公♥寓♥没发现其他指纹或DNA
No other prints or DNA-were found in the apartment.
重建艾伦死前一天的行动路线
OK, so let's rebuild-Allen Champion's last day.
路线可能藏有线索
Maybe his route-can tell a story.
伊恩,能用他手♥机♥的定位功能吗?
Ian, can you use his-cell phone's location services,
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表