Look, I'll warn Dad.
他们目标不是我
They're not after me.
你躲好就行
You can lay low.
好吧
All right.
告诉我今晚去哪找爸
Just tell me where to find Dad tonight.
他和索拉诺他们约在汤姆那里
He's meeting up with the Solanos at Tom's place.
汤姆那里
Tom's place?
知道了
Got it.
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
好像她知道
It seems like she knows.
碧莉 你知道地址了
Billie, you've got the location.
快点结束
Wrap it up.
你回到家 等我的电♥话♥
You go home, wait for my call.
我跟爸说就给你打电♥话♥
After I talk to Dad, I'll give you a call.
你为什么总是在摸你的项链
Why do you keep playing with that necklace?
让我看看 - 不是 没事
Let me see it. - No, it's nothing.
就让我看看 - 别跟个混♥蛋♥一样
Just let me see it. - Don't be an idiot.
OA 你们有听到吗
OA, are you hearing this?
听到了 - 就是个项链
Yeah. - It's just a necklace.
混♥蛋♥ 你别这么叫我
An idiot? Don't call me an idiot.
嘿 - 让我看看
Hey! - Let me see this.
放开我 桑尼
Get off me, Sonny!
不 桑尼- 这是什么
No, Sonny! - What is this?
这是监听器吗 - 不是不是
Is this a bug? - No, no.
这是不是监听器 - 当然不是
Is this a bug? - No, of course not.
你居然这么对我跟爸吗 - 不是 当然不会
You'd do that to me and Dad? - No, no, of course not.
别这样 求你了 我只是为了保护你
Please! Please! I've only ever tried to protect you.
他在逼她 - 不
He made her. - No!
桑尼不
Sonny, no!
我要进去了
I'm going in.
放下
Drop it!
放下来
Put it down!
泽丹探员呼叫
This is Agent Zidan.
三楼需要医疗人员
I need medical to the third floor.
坐坐坐 你受伤了吗 这里发生了什么
Sit, sit, sit. Are you hit? What the hell happened in here?
他 他拿枪对着我
He--he pulled his gun on me.
我不是 我没有 我没有选择
I didn't--I didn't-- I didn't have a choice.
我没有选择
I didn't have a choice.
我没有选择
I didn't have a choice!
紧急医疗人员确认桑尼被切到颈部动脉
EMT confirmed Sonny's carotid artery was hit.
已经无力回天了
There's nothing else we could have done.
不知道她该怎么从这件事里走出来
I'm not sure how she recovers from this.
所以这是正当防卫
So this was self-defense,
没有争议 好吗
open and shut, okay?
他是我哥
He's my brother,
和我一样的血和肉
my own flesh and blood.
他居然想杀了我
And he tried to kill me.
碧莉
Yeah, Billie, this doesn't all
别让他白白死去 好吗
have to be for nothing, okay?
你可以告诉我你♥爸♥在哪
You can tell me where your father is.
汤姆之家在哪
What's Tom's place?
这是个酒吧的假名
It's a nickname
我爸在罗斯福大街
for a bar that my dad owns
盘下的
through a front
一个门店
on Roosevelt Ave.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我想让你知道
And I want you to know that your father
你♥爸♥再也不能伤害任何人了
is never gonna hurt anybody ever again.
特警队已就位
SWAT's on hand.
我们在马路对面集结
We have a staging area across the street.
伊索贝尔 但酒吧看着人很多
But, Isobel, the bar's looking pretty crowded.
如果格里珀和马库斯在那里见面
If Grippo is meeting with Marcus Solano in there,
我们闯进去 场面很快会变得血腥
and we go in hot, things could get bloody quickly.
如果我们按兵不动 他可能又从我们眼皮底下溜走了
And if we don't, he could slip through our fingers again.
是啊
Yeah.
可能的嫌疑人 戴蓝色棒球帽的家伙
Possible ID--blue ball cap.
不是他
It's not him.
误报 重复 误报
False hit. I repeat, false hit.
给点力啊 斯科拉 给点好消息
Come on, Scola! Give us something.
什么鬼
What the hell was that?
我在古巴学的小计俩
Little trick I learned in Cuba.
扔了你的通讯设备
Drop your comms.
好孩子
Good boy.
铸博 里面发生了什么
Jubal, what's going on inside?
我们在外面干瞪眼呢 - 继续等
We're blind out here. - Keep holding.
伊恩 什么情况
Ian, where are we?
斯科拉的耳机怎么了
What's going on with Scola's comms?
出故障了还是什么
They malfunction or what?
射频干扰 只闪了一秒钟
RF jam--it only flicked on for a second,
但现在耳机离线了 - 好吧
but now his comms are offline. - Okay.
但我们盯着出口呢 对吧
But we've got eyes on the exits, right?
是的 他还在里面
Yes, he's still in there.
感觉不对劲
This doesn't feel right.
我们要进去了
We're going in.
冲冲冲 - 出发
Move! Move! Move! - Move. Go.
FBI 所有人不许动
FBI! Nobody move.
每个人都在原地 不准动
Everybody stay right where you are.
没看到斯科拉
No sign of Scola.
铸博 斯科拉不在这
Jubal, Scola's not here.
什么 每个出口我们都盯着呢
What? We have eyes on every exit.
伊恩 我需要这个建筑的平面图
Ian, I need a floor plan of this building.
应该还有另一个出口或者隧♥道♥什么的
There must be another exit we don't know about or a tunnel.
好的 在找了
Yeah, working on it.
他妈的桑尼哪去了
Where the hell is Sonny?
找到我的儿子
Find my son.
跟他说和索拉诺斯见面的地点改了
Tell him to move the meet with Solanos.
来这地方的后面找我
Meet me out back behind the place.
好吧
All right.
对于警♥察♥来说 你过于板正了
You're too pretty for a cop.
最后还是FBI来了 是吧
It's the damn Feds in the end, huh?
这就是你打了那个电♥话♥ 导致两个青少年死去
That's what happens when two teenagers die
的后果
off of a call that you make.
战争需要流血
War has casualties.
把这个架子移走
Now, move the rack for me.
移开 - 这个吗
Move it. - This?
移走
Move it!
开门
Open the door.
还孩子 现在 坐下
Good boy. Now, sit.
你不想这么做的
This is not the move you wanna make.
我承认我这么做不光彩
I ain't proud to say I agree,
但我没有办法了
but I'm running out of moves here.
给你免费的建议 孩子
Free piece of advice, kid.
永远给自己留条后路
Always leave yourself a way out.
他不在办公室里
He's not in the office.
也不在厨房♥
He's not in the kitchen.
我们没看到斯科拉 铸博
We don't have eyes on Scola, Jubal.
伊恩 图呢
Ian, you got it?
二十年前 酒吧重新装♥修♥了
Uh, yeah, the bar did a remodel 20 years ago.
我从建筑部拉去的建筑图纸
I pulled schematics from the city's building department.
新图纸上没有显示
Now, they don't show it on these new plans,
但酒吧之前有一个地下室
but the bar used to have a basement.
旧的楼梯在西墙那边
That old stairwell was on the west wall.
从西边下去
Get down the west side.
我们没看到
We're not seeing it.
建筑图纸可不会说谎
Building permits don't lie.
等等
Wait, hold up.
我看到地板上有开门摩擦的痕迹
I've got drag marks on the floor from a door.
不错
Okay.
你们能帮忙腾个位吗
Could you guys get up for us, please?
走吧
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表