我觉得他不会同意的
I don't think he'll go for it.
马汀 你现在拿出手♥机♥
Martin, I want youto pull out your cell phone
假装要和客户通话
and pretend you're talking to your client.
就说他在拐角处
Say he's around the corner.
我会派另一位探员去那
I'm gonna put another agent in his place.
斯科拉 等我信♥号♥♥
Scola, wait for my signal.
收到
Copy.
好吧 行 我现在打给他
Fine, okay, I'll call him.
开免提
Put it on speaker.
什么 - 你知道他在说什么
What? - You heard him.
开免提
Put it on speaker.
我要听到他接电♥话♥ - 我不能这样做
I want to hear him pick up. - I can't.
你的客户根本不是从政的 对吧
Your client is not in politics, is he?
你都干了什么
What did you do?
我没得选
They gave me no choice.
开枪了 开枪了
Shots fired. Shots fired.
斯科拉 他们分开行动了
Scola, they're splitting up.
你去追艾弗恩 我去追亚当和那个女孩
You take Efren. I'm gonna take Adan and the girl.
玛纪 对不起 我原以为
Maggie, I'm sorry. I thought...
埃利斯 这不是你的错
Elise, this isn't on you.
待在这 帮我们盯着点
Stay in here. Be our eyes.
联邦调查局 让开
FBI, move!
所有人趴下
Everybody down!
让开 快走
Move out of the way! Move!
斯科拉 艾弗恩目前正沿着韦弗利街往下走
Scola, Efren's currently moving down Waverly.
玛纪 亚当正朝着西四街的地铁站方向去了
Maggie, Adan is headed toward the subway on West 4th.
我看到亚当和那个女孩了
I have eyes on Adan and the girl.
嘿 所有人趴下
Hey! Everybody get down!
趴下
Get down!
所有人 趴下 趴下 趴下
Everybody, get down, down! Get down!
所有人 后退 嘿
Everybody, back! Hey!
他刚上了A线地铁
He just jumped on the A train.
我需要你下一站把地铁停运
I need you to shut it down at the next stop.
嘿
Hey!
我是联邦调查局的特工玛纪·贝尔
I'm Special Agent Maggie Bell with the FBI.
我保证会找到你
I promise I'll find you!
好吗 我保证
Okay, I promise!
我一定会找到你
I will find you!
联邦调查局 第七季第十二集
玛纪 亚当刚刚把地铁站所有摄像头都损坏了
Maggie, Adan just shot out the cameras at the station,
我们跟丢了他
so we lost eyes on him.
纽约警♥察♥局能追踪到他和那个女孩吗
Was NYPD able to track him and the girl down?
他们搜遍了 没有他们的踪迹
They searched everywhere. No sign of them.
目击证人呢
What about witnesses?
总有人看到什么了吧
Someone had to have seen something.
没有 显然亚当在逃跑前
No, apparently Adan forced all the passengers
把所有乘客都逼进了下一列地铁
into the next train before taking off.
好吧 埃利斯 那艾弗恩呢
Okay. Elise, what about Efren?
最后一次看见他 他还是步行
He was last seen on foot.
他跑不了太远
He couldn't have gotten too far.
方圆五个街区的范围都没有踪迹
No sign of him in a five-block radius.
他肯定是突破了我们的封锁线
He must have gotten past our perimeter.
该死
Damn.
好了 各位 我们先讨论一下
All right, folks, let's just converse for a second.
目前情况是
Here's where we are.
马汀·佩特里 我们的合作证人
Martin Petrelli, our cooperating witness
也是奥坎普性♥交♥易团伙案中我们仅有的线索来源
and only lead in the Ocampos sex trafficking syndicate,
刚刚被杀害了
was just executed.
而在他生命最后一刻
And in his final moments,
他走漏了风声 亚当也因此
he tipped the Ocampos off, which allowed Adan
带着受害者逃脱了抓捕
to evade arrest with the victim.
所有我们现在要快点找到他们
So we need to find them quickly.
为了想办法找到他们
To help us figure out how to do that,
我们回想下他们是什么人
let's remind ourselves who they are.
凯利 伊恩 麻烦你们给大家讲讲最新情况 好吗
Kelly, Ian, you wanna bring the room up to speed, please?
兄弟俩都因为收受贿赂
Both brothers were booted from the Philippine National Police
被菲律宾国家警♥察♥部队开除了
for accepting bribes.
为了钱
There is practically nothing
他们几乎什么事都做得出来
that they will not do for money.
甚至包括把年轻女性变成他们的财产
Including turning young women into chattel.
在过去的三年里 他们一直在运作
For the past three years, they've operated
一个人口贩卖♥♥团伙
a human trafficking ring.
他们钻了美国 J-1 互惠生项目的空子
Duped off the U.S. J-1 Au Pair program.
起初是马尼拉
It started in Manila,
然后扩展到了东南亚的其他地区
then expanded to the rest of Southeast Asia.
他们用获得美国公民身份的虚假途径
They lure their victims with a false pathway
来引诱受害者
to American citizenship
等受害者到了美国境内 就迫使她们从事性♥交♥易来赚钱
and make them have sex for money once they're stateside.
好 那佩特里给我们的那份客户名单呢
Okay, what about the list of clients Petrelli gave us?
有没有什么线索能让我们顺藤摸瓜查下去呢
Any leads we can work backwards from?
没有 我们和他们的律师谈过了
Negative. We spoke with their lawyers.
他们都是高净值人士
They are all high net worth individuals.
他们的行事风格就是绝对保密 支付都是用现金
MO is total discretion. They paid in cash.
而且他们提供的那些交款地点都没有监控
And those drop points they sent over have no surveillance.
好吧 那么 等等 我们看到那名受害者了 对吧
Okay, so... wait, we got eyes on the victim there, right?
我们确认她的身份了吗
We ID her?
没有 我们的系统里没有她的信息
No, she's not in our system.
而且亚当·奥坎普把我们安装的追踪器和行李袋
And Adan Ocampo ditched our tracker
扔在了火车上
and duffel on the train.
我们解码了他真正的手♥机♥号♥码了吗
Were we able to descramble his real cell phone number?
解码器只能查到区号♥ 是212
Descrambler was only able to get the area code, 212.
这可不理想
Well, that is less than impressive.
伊恩 查出剩下的号♥码要多久
Ian, how long will it take to get the rest?
问题就在这里 他不打电♥话♥就查不出来
That's the thing... it can't without an active phone call.
铸博 - 怎么了
Jubal.- Yeah.
我找到艾弗恩了 把你们接进来
I got eyes on Efren. Patching you in now.
交通摄像头拍到他在埃斯托·普雷斯抢一辆出租车
Traffic cam caught him on Astor Place carjacking a cabbie.
好的 这解释了他是如何逃出我们的包围圈的
Okay, that would explain how he got past our perimeter.
埃利斯 记下出租车编号♥
Elise, get that cab number.
玛纪 我们会追踪它并给你发方位的
Maggie will track it and get you the location.
收到 马上出发
Copy. On our way now.
铸博 我们包围他了
Jubal, we've got him boxed in.
好的 玛纪 战术小队在你左边一个街区的位置
All right, Maggie, SWAT's a block over on your nine.
艾弗恩 你无处可逃了
Efren. There's nowhere to go.
摇下车窗 丢掉武器
Roll down your window and drop your weapon.
马上
Now!
双手放在车外
Both hands outside.
亚当在哪里
Where's Adan?
艾弗恩 这是你最后的机会了
This is your last chance, Efren.
好奇问一下
Curious.
如果我没有机会了会怎样
What happens when I run out of chances?
据我所知 是终身监禁且不得保释
Life in prison without parole, last time I checked.
你哥哥的手♥机♥号♥码是多少
What's your brother's cell phone number?
750-000
750-000.
那是六位数
That's six digits.
是啊
Yeah.
那会是我把你拉出去卖♥♥一个季度能赚到的钱
That's how much I'd make in a quarter turning you out.
前提是 如果我真的做了你们所指控的事情
If I did the things you're accusing me of.
朋友 你早就没有如果了
You're well past if, pal.
我去公园见一个朋友
I came to the park to meet a friend who owed me
他欠了我和我哥哥一些钱
and my brother some money.
亚当和他的女朋友突然出现
Next thing I know, Adan shows up with his girlfriend.
子弹就开始乱飞
Bullets start flying.
女朋友 我们有证人说你是她的卖♥♥家
Girlfriend? We have a witness that names you as her seller.
他死了
He's dead.
没有这个女人的证词
And without this girl's testimony,
谁能证明她和我哥哥究竟是什么关系
who's to say what her relationship to my brother really was?
很多时候
There are a lot of times
不管一些人做了什么坏事
when I can see the humanity in someone,
我都能从他们身上看到人性
regardless of where they've gone wrong.
但在他身上我看不到
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表