在内勤办公室或许行得通 但在外勤部门
it might work downstairs, but up here in the field,
自命不凡会害你丢了性命
it could be the one thing that gets you killed.
所以我让你往右
So when I say you go right,
你往右
you go right.
当然
Absolutely.
这兔子癖是从何而来
What the hell is up with the bunny kink?
花束无关性暗示 只是浪漫的表现
The flowers aren't sexual. They're romantic.
没错 他在追求受害者
Right. He's courting his victim.
他相信自己是个绅士
He's convinced himself he's a gentleman,
他们相爱了
that they're in love.
他没有伤害她们
Or that he's not hurting them.
每个坏蛋都是自己故事的主角 是吧
Every bad guy is the hero of his own story, right?
我可能有点在状况之外
I might be a little out of my lane here,
但这是不是有点太跳跃思维了
but isn't that somewhat of a leap?
你说呢
You tell me.
致小兔子 来自你的爱慕者
"To Bunny, from your secret admirer."
好吧 和你妹妹遇到的一样
All right, it's the same as your sister's.
犯罪现场也高度相似
It's also the same crime scene.
没有暴♥力♥入侵 并未发现指纹
There's no forced entry, no fingerprints yet.
唯一的区别是 这次他带走了受害者
The only difference is, this time he took his vic.
那我们最好快点找到点新线索
Right, which means we better find another thread to pull,
要不她可能要彻底消失了
or she's gone, if she isn't already.
嫌疑人一直在耐心等待这个时刻
This guy's been waiting for this moment.
除非迫不得已 他不会杀人
He's not gonna kill if he doesn't have to.
他要尽可能拥有她更久
He's gonna hold on to her for as long as he can.
你从来都这么自信笃定吗
Are you always this sure about everything?
詹尼佛·莫瑞
Jennifer Murray?
叫救护车
Call an ambo.
你能描述一下袭击吗
Can you describe the attack?
我不想说
I don't want to talk about it.
可以描述一下囚禁你的房♥间吗
Can you describe the room that you were being held?
他允许你自♥由♥活动
Did he allow you to move around,
还是把你绑起来了
or were you tied up?
奥迪兹探员
Uh, Agent Ortiz,
你能给詹尼佛接点水吗
can you get Jennifer some more water?
走廊应该有饮水机
I think there's a cooler in the hallway.
能给我条毯子之类的吗
Do you think I could get a blanket or something?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
你用这件吧
Here, you can have this.
我们会尽全力帮助你
Listen, we're here to help you, any way we can.
深呼吸 放轻松
So you can take a breath.
等你准备好了 我也就准备好了
And when you're ready, then I'm ready.
我在一阵强光中醒来
I woke up to a bright light--
很强的闪光灯
it was flashing--
一个男人站在旁边
and a man standing over me.
我没看到他的脸
I never saw his face.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事的
Hey, it's OK.
不记得所有细节是很正常的
It's perfectly normal and healthy
没什么不对劲
not to remember every detail
尤其对于这种经历来说
when you have an experience like that.
任何细节都至关重要 不论它有多小
Any detail does matter, no matter how small.
你还记不记得之后发生了什么
Do you remember what happened next?
他给我注射了什么东西
He injected me with something.
我昏过去了
I blacked out.
然后我在一间房♥间里醒来
I woke up in a room.
很黑
It was--it was dark.
还有
And, um...
角落有个花洒 不停滴水
there was a shower in the corner, dripping.
他带着面具
He had a mask on.
他的脸就是一团模糊不清的东西
His face was just a smear.
我动不了
I couldn't move,
但我醒着
but I was awake.
他侵犯我的时候
And as he did it,
一直念叨着
he kept saying,
你是我的第一个
"You're my first.
你真独一无二
You're so special."
之后他就送我回家了
And then he dropped me back at home.
你很勇敢
You're being really brave.
我们会确保这件事再也不会发生
We're gonna make sure this never happens again.
梅尔尼·奥迪兹在
All right, so Melanie Ortiz was attacked
公园斜坡遇袭时刚过午夜
in Park Slope just after midnight.
不久之后詹尼佛·莫瑞在大学点社区遭到绑♥架♥
Jennifer Murray was abducted shortly after in College Point,
又在十二小时内被送返公♥寓♥
only to return to her apartment in less than 12 hours.
让我们来把这个案子捋捋清楚
So let's make this make sense, people.
医院确认了詹尼佛·莫瑞
The hospital confirmed Jennifer Murray
被注射了γ-羟基丁酸类似物
was drugged with the same GHB analog
与梅尔尼·奥迪兹体内发现的药物一致
injected into Melanie Ortiz.
极有可能是同一嫌犯
So presumably the same perp.
可被药迷昏的女性是怎么在大白天
But how does a drugged woman travel across the city
在市区里穿梭的 - 她可能没有
in broad daylight? - Well, maybe she didn't.
如果西德正在做的侧写准确无误的话
If the profile Syd is building is correct,
嫌疑人一直沉浸在
our perp is living in this fantasy world
他是个完美绅士的幻想之中
where he's the perfect gentleman.
所以可能是他送她回去的
So maybe he dropped her off.
上门服务式绑♥架♥
Door-to-door abduction, right?
你是说他当时就在离我们三十米以内的地方
You're saying he was within hundred feet of us?
如果他在 他也是穿梭在盲点之中
If he was, he's moving in blind spots.
街道监控一无所获 找不到机动车
I've got nothing on street cams--no vehicle.
所以这位嫌犯大♥师♥不仅是找到
Right, so the maestro isn't just finding
绕过安全系统的路径
his way around security systems.
他还有意躲避监控
He's also evading surveillance.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我懂
I know.
你妹妹差点躺在里面了
It could have been your sister in there.
不管怎么说
For whatever it's worth,
如果是我 我也绝不会
there's no way I would have been able
袖手旁观
to sit on the sidelines either.
如果有人伤害我的姐妹
If someone went after my sister,
我也会对那人穷追猛打
I'd want to hunt that guy down too.
我很高兴你在这
I'm just glad you were here.
她不想跟我说话
She wouldn't talk to me.
如果你想让他人开口说话
If you want people to open up,
就要让他们知道 你真的很在乎
you need to show them that you really care,
这是假装不出来的
and you cannot fake it.
我知道
I know.
同理心是交流的核心技巧
Empathy is a key tactic in the science of interviewing.
很对 但在这里
It's great, but out here,
你需要在短时间内
you need people to tell you the truth
让人们吐露真♥相♥
in a short amount of time
如果你想成为外勤探员
if you want to be a field agent.
我从没计划过这些
I never planned for this.
我只想帮助我妹妹
I just wanted to help my sister.
但 但她说的东西
But--but her story--
闪光 注射药剂
a strobe light, an injection...
她第一次告诉我的时候
When she first told me...
你没有相信她
You didn't believe her.
梅尔总能看见那些不存在的东西
Mel always saw things that weren't there,
从小时候起就这样
since we were kids.
我也有过不相信我妹妹的时候
Yeah, I have a hard time believing my sister too.
她也能看见鬼吗
She sees ghosts too?
不 但她有自己的心魔要面对
No, but she has her demons.
以后喝酒的时候再跟你细说
Look, I'll tell you over drinks sometime.
谢了 但我不会通过喝酒
Thanks, but I don't drink
来了解一个人
when I'm getting to know someone.
为什么 方便你侧写他们吗
Why, so you can profile them?
不是
No.
防止他们侧写我
So they can't profile me.
帮我捋一捋
All right, so help me out here.
嫌疑人也对詹尼佛·莫瑞说
The perp also told Jennifer Murray,
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表