He was recording when the shooting began?
莱拉 那部手♥机♥现在在哪
Layla, where is that phone now?
这种简单的提取物 泡叶藻
This simple extract, Ascophyllum nodosum,
是从海藻中提取 可以改善水的使用
taken from seaweed, will improve water use.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
在这里暂停吧
Pause it right there.
你们刚刚目睹了
You've just witnessed the actions
一个冷血杀手的行动
of a cold-blooded killer.
我们能否在他夺走更多生命前抓住他
Whether we apprehend him before he takes more lives
就看此刻 此地的行动了
will be determined right here, right now.
开始行动吧 - 都听到老大说的了吗
Let's get to work. - You heard the boss.
有足够的信息做人脸识别吗
Got enough to run facial rec?
不太容易 但我会试试
Hardly a slam dunk, but I'll try.
好的
All right.
在她处理的时候 谁能告诉我
While she's at it, can someone please tell me
那把枪是怎么回事
what's up with that gun?
我见过幽灵枪 但从没见过这样的
I've seen ghost guns before, but never anything like that.
是的 那是FTP-6
Yeah, it's an FTP-6.
这是一把3D打印的突击步♥枪♥
It's a 3D-printed assault rifle.
"TP"代表"警♥察♥"
The "TP" stands for "the police."
是的 我能猜到"F"代表什么
Yeah, I can guess what the F stands for.
我们有可能通过设计追踪到枪手吗
Any chance we can trace the shooter through the design?
不幸的是 不行 枪♥支♥规格是开源的
Unfortunately, no. Specs are open source.
任何人都可以下载
Anybody can download them.
你只需要一台商用3D打印机
All you need is a commercial 3D printer,
还有一些零件 就能造出一把无法追踪的枪
some parts, and you have an untraceable gun
每分钟能发射超过一百发子弹
capable of firing over 100 rounds per minute.
当人们说互联网会让我们更紧密时
When they said the Internet would bring us together,
他们肯定没想到这个方面
I don't think they had this in mind.
好了 我有人脸识别的最新结果
OK, I got an update on facial rec.
嫌疑人是谁
Who are we chasing?
维侬·华尔氏 三十四岁
Vernon Walsh, 34, affiliated with
是非法摩托车帮派"失落之子"的成员
the outlaw biker gang the Lost Sons.
曾在五点监狱服刑三年
Did a three-year bid at Five Points
是因严重袭击罪入狱
for aggravated assault.
他在酒吧殴打了一个人 称那人为种族叛徒
Beat up a guy at a bar for being a race traitor.
就因为受害者的妻子是亚裔
Victim's wife was Asian.
这也与今天的袭击是出于
Supports the theory that today's attack
意识形态动机的猜测符合 - 是啊
was ideologically motivated. - Yeah.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
没有注册的电♥话♥或车辆
No registered phone or vehicle.
最后已知地址是和他堂哥科尔宾·华尔氏在一起
Last known address is with his cousin, Corbin Walsh,
他住在斯塔滕岛 三十八岁 无前科
on Staten Island, 38. No priors.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
科尔并在韦克菲尔德的一个工业供应仓库工作
Corbin works at an industrial supply warehouse on Wakefield.
那里有可能有3D打印机吗
Any chance it has a 3D printer?
有一台第三代的打印机 双喷头
A gen three Block Magic with dual extruder heads,
主要用于定制工具和夹具
mostly used for custom tools and fixtures.
所以维侬可能用店里的打印机
So Vernon could have used the shop's printer
制♥造♥了今天袭击中使用的枪
to create the gun used in today's attack.
我们联♥系♥一下他堂哥
Let's reach out to the cousin,
看看他能否带我们找到枪手
see if he can lead us to our shooter.
工具 夹具 模具
Tools, fixtures, molds.
我甚至认识一个人用3D打印机
I even got a guy who's using a 3D printer
重建了他的野马车
to rebuild his Mustang.
我看到科尔并了 在东南角
I got eyes on Corbin. Southeast corner.
他刚和一个客户谈完
He's finishing up with a client.
这是价目表
Here's the price list.
感兴趣的话给我打电♥话♥
Give me a call if you're interested.
科尔宾·华尔氏
Corbin Walsh.
有什么我能效劳的吗
Can I help you with something?
当然有 我们是联邦调查局的
You certainly can. We're with the FBI.
其实我们有几个问题想问你一下
Actually had a couple of questions
是关于你堂弟维侬的
for your cousin Vernon.
他惹上麻烦了吗
Is he in trouble or something?
我们正在调查
Well, we're trying to determine that.
你能帮我们打个电♥话♥给他吗 我们想找到他
Can you call him for us? We're trying to locate him.
哈
Huh.
哈是表示惊讶 还是你和他共同参与
Is it "huh," or do you work with him
并且知道他在哪
and know where he is?
不是 但是我 我可以试试联♥系♥他
No, but I can-- you know, I can try him.
我的手♥机♥在后面
My phone's in the back.
科尔并 别动 - 没问题
Corbin, stop moving. - It's no problem.
我马上就好 - OA 他跑了
I'll be right-- - OA, he's running.
收到
Copy that.
堵住前面 - 收到
Cover the front! - Copy.
嘿
Hey!
如果他还有其他的目标
If he has another target,
你得告诉我他现在在哪
you need to tell me where he is now.
我不可能告诉你一个字 - 回答错误
I ain't telling you nothing. - Wrong answer.
回答错误 - OA
Wrong answer. - OA.
OA
OA!
额 大伙儿 过来看看这些东西
Uh, you guys need to see this.
天啊
Oh, God.
他们给自己准备了一个军♥火♥库
They built themselves an arsenal.
他是从犯
He's an accessory.
他为他的表弟制♥造♥了那些枪♥支♥
He made those guns for his cousin.
现在我们要让他在维侬再次恐吓另一个社区之前
Now we get him to tell us where Vernon is
说出维侬的下落
before he terrorizes another community.
我同意你的看法
I agree.
我和斯科拉进行审讯
I'm gonna take this interview with Scola.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我知道 你想进行审讯
I know you want to get in there,
我也理解你 但是作为你的朋友
and I understand why, but as your friend...
他袭击了我的邻居
He attacked my neighborhood.
玛纪 他袭击了我的社区 你在说什么呢
Mag, he attacked us. What are you talking about?
你刚才的举动 差点让我们失去筹码
You almost gave up our leverage back there.
我会找到维侬 我向你保证
I'm gonna find Vernon. You have my word.
我懂你们的套路
I know how this works.
你们会先摆强硬姿态
You're going to talk tough,
拿刑法典吓唬我
threaten to throw the book at me,
但我清楚自己做了什么 更清楚后果是怎么样的
but I know what I did. I know what that means.
你确定吗
Do you now?
持有致命武器 严重伤害罪
Serious assault with a deadly weapon,
三♥级♥重罪 最多二十年刑期
class C felony, 20 years.
表现好十年就能出来 你吓不到我
Be out in 10. You can't scare me.
我们没有是要吓你
We're not trying to scare you.
我们是想帮你
We want to help you.
瞧 你虽然朝联邦探员开枪
See, while you may have shot at federal agents,
但这十一个人不是你杀的
you didn't kill 11 people.
如果你愿意开口
And you're sitting on information
那联邦助理检察官可能会
that the AUSA might find helpful
对你提供的情报感兴趣的
if you decide to talk.
他们才开始审讯
They're just getting started.
你呢
And you?
我只是负责观察
I am just observing.
总比被职业责任办公室约谈强
Better than meeting with OPR.
别担心
Don't worry.
你搭档什么都没说
Your partners didn't say anything.
是有目击者录下了抓捕过程
A bystander recorded the takedown.
你不明白的 伊莎贝尔
You don't understand, Isobel.
他们袭击了你的社区
They were attacking your community,
我为此感到抱歉
and for that, I am sorry,
但是你差点就跨过那条你没法回头的界限了
but you almost crossed a line you can't uncross.
那样做有什么意义吗
What good would that do?
接下来你是不是要说我太感情用事
Is this when you tell me that I am too close to the case,
私人生活影响工作
and my personal life is affecting how I do my job?
不 我要告诉你 我结婚了
No, this is where I tell you I'm married.
什么 - 是的
You're what? - Mm-hmm.
什么时候的事 - 两个月了
Since when? - Two months.
他叫菲利普
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表