铸博 - OA 能听见吗
Jubal. - OA, can you hear me?
铸博
Jubal
机信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥在干扰
Cell jammer... they're scrambling the comms.
太晚了
We're too late.
你们跟着我 玛纪 我们要被袭了
You two, with me. Maggie, we're about to get hit.
到我身后去
Stay behind me!
去后面躲起来 - 走
Get to the back room, hide! - Go, go!
玛纪 我没子弹了
Maggie, I'm out!
OA 我这边搞定了
OA, my guy's down.
束了
It's over.
们安全了
They're safe.
好的 长官 明白
Yes, ma'am. Understood.
伊索贝尔
That was Isobel.
让我们将受伤嫌疑人还有娜迪亚和莎拉
She wants us to transport the victim in custody
送回联邦调查局26号♥分局
back to 26 Fed, along with Nadia and Sarah.
中情局现在参与在内
The CIA is involved now,
们想盘问娜迪亚和我们所有人
and they want to debrief Nadia and all of us.
感觉不对劲 - 我知道
That doesn't feel right. - I know.
但任务就是这样 - 不对 有些奇怪
But it is what it is. - No, something is strange.
他们怎么这么快就找到我们
How fast they found us.
你觉得是中情局想让她们死
You think the CIA wanted them gone that bad?
也许是
Maybe
许是想将她们遣返回伊朗
What if they send them back to Iran
然后让她们永远消失
and wipe their hands of them for good?
们得执行命令 玛纪
We have orders, Maggie.
我们得给伊索贝尔回电
Well, we got to call Isobel back
让她想想如何处理 因为回去她们会被杀的
and get her head around this because they will be killed.
你知道会这样的
And you know it.
了
Okay.
美国法警局会给你们新身份和居所
U.S. Marshalls are gonna give you new identities, housing.
美国法警局是美国司法部下属部门 职责与法务更加相关 包括保护联邦法庭 运输联邦囚犯 保护受到威胁的联邦证人 管理联邦从犯罪企业没收的资产等
你们终于可以得到我们许诺的保护了
You're finally gonna get the protection that you were promised.
他们再也不会找到你们了
They're never gonna find you again.
之前就有人这么跟我说过
I've been told that before.
之前不是从我这得到的承诺
Well, not from me, you haven't.
现在起 无论去到哪里
From now on, wherever you go,
你都得很小心
know you have to be very careful.
现在你知道原因了 - 好
Now you know why. - Okay.
真的没有其他办法了吗 我还没准备好
Is there really no other way? I'm not ready for this.
亲爱的 我离开伊朗时也这么说过
Honey, that's what I said when I left Iran, okay?
但我跟自己说
But then I made a promise to myself
我的好日子还在后头
that my best days were never going to be behind me.
你得向前看 好吗
You've gotta look forward, okay?
看看这个
Take a look at this.
这是你父母在伊朗时的照片
This photo is of your parents in Iran.
们那时没有比你现在大多少
They're not much older than you are now.
他们非常勇敢地做出了选择
They were incredibly brave to do what they did.
而你如今也可以的
And you can be too.
好
Okay
会对你的能力感到惊讶的
I think you'll be surprised what you're capable of.
娜迪亚
Nadia.
很抱歉之前对你评头论足了
I'm sorry I judged you.
没事
That's all right.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
他睡着了
He's asleep.
娜在过来了
Nina's on her way.
他可够坚强的 - 对
Man, that is one tough chick. - Yeah.
原本觉得你的最后一天会是怎样的
Now how you thought you were gonna spend your last day, huh?
老实说 还能是怎么过呢
Honestly, what else was it gonna be?
嘿 那下周你想出去喝一杯吗
Hey, did you want to get a drink next week?
我下周前就会走了
I'll be gone by then.
那明天如何
Maybe tomorrow.
好 明天肯定可以
Okay, yeah, sure, tomorrow.
去格鲁吉亚啊
Georgia, huh?
对
Yeah
嗯 那里很安静
Um, it's quiet.
我妹妹在那开了家咖啡馆
My sister has a little café down there,
觉得那边还不错
so I think it'll be good for me.
能问问你为什么想离职吗
Can I ask you what it was that made you hit eject?
原因很多 我
It wasn't any one thing. I...
我只是想要个了结
I just wanted closure.
本来以为哈金去世后我就会离职 但
I thought I'd get that after Hakim was gone, but...
我没有
I didn't.
如果我连自己都照顾不好 我怎么能
And if I can't take care of myself, then how can I...
你懂的吧
you know?
我懂
Yeah
保持联♥系♥
Don't be a stranger.
我可知道你住哪
No. I know where you live.
她在哪 娜迪亚·阿米尼在哪
Where is she? Where is Nadia Amini?
她现在受司法部保护
She is in DOJ care now.
美国司法部 DOJ 美国联邦政♥府♥行政部门 负责保障法律的施行 维护美国政♥府♥的法律利益 保障法律对美国所有公民平等和打击国内或跨国的犯罪等
但你似乎也并不高兴啊
But you don't seem thrilled by that.
那不是你要求的 对吗
It wasn't your call, was it?
那是谁要求的
Then who made the call?
那些杀手是怎么找到安全屋的
How did those gunmen find our safe house?
他们肯定有门路 但我们会调查的
Just one of those things. But we will look into it.
那地方偏僻得很
That location was well off the grid.
杀手却能在我的人到那后两小时内就找上门
Those gunmen were there within two hours of my team arriving.
你为何指责我
Well, what are you accusing me of?
觉得我想干掉你的探员吗
You think I tried to have your agents taken out?
很难不这么想
That's hardly a denial.
中情局可不想让全世界知道
The CIA doesn't want the world to know that they killed
你们杀了一名伊朗执法司令部高级军官
a high-ranking FARAJA officer.
伊朗伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国执法司令部 以前称为伊朗伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国执法部队或伊朗伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国纪律部队 Law Enforcement Command of the Islamic Republic of Iran 简称Faraja 是伊朗的警♥察♥部队
那可是会引起轩然大♥波♥的
There could be fallout.
所以你们想遮掩这件事
So you try to cover it up.
告诉我是哪个探员
Give me the name of the agent
要求将娜迪亚列入证人保护的
who made the call to hide Nadia in Witness Protection.
嘴真的撬不开了是吗
True blue all the way, huh?
只想让你说
I just want you to say it...
是你自作主张 违背上级命令
that it was your idea to disobey a direct order
将娜迪亚·阿米尼列入证人保护项目的
and place Nadia Amini in Witness Protection.
跳过这些废话可以吗 - 这很重要
Why don't we skip all that? - It matters.
如今坐在这里
The only reason I'm sitting here
仅仅是因为你没有完成你的任务
is because you didn't complete your mission.
不懂你的意思
I don't know what that means.
娜迪亚是个后患 而你想让她消失
Nadia Amini was a loose end. You wanted her gone.
荒谬 你的任务是将她带回来
That's immaterial. You were told to bring her in.
无需向你汇报
I don't report to you.
你利用了他们 却又弃之如履
You used them, and you tossed them aside.
嗯哼
Hmm
娜迪亚应得到更好的待遇
Nadia deserves better.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表