快点 爸爸
Come on, Daddy.
我跟你说 罗格斯大学会让所有人都大跌眼镜的
I'm telling you, Rutgers is gonna bust everyone's bracket.
新泽西州立罗格斯大学 公立常春藤名校之一 美式橄榄球发源地
我不确定啊 哥们
I don't know about that, bro.
没错 就是那个罗格斯
Yes, that Rutgers.
他们有两个新生 与众不同
They got these two freshmen. They're built different.
爸爸 - 来啦 我得挂了
Daddy! - Okay, I gotta go.
接受让分吧 晚点你会感谢我的
Take the points. Thank me later.
你确定
You serious?
下注就是了 - 哦 好吧
Just place the bet. - Oh... okay.
好 拜拜
Okay, bye.
好了 那么我们要先去哪个展区
Okay, which exhibit we hitting first?
这边走 - 好的 走吧
This way. - All right, let's do it.
对不起 就一下 我保证 别走远啊
Sorry, just a sec, I promise. Stay close.
老兄 你就下注就行了
Dude, place the bet.
达内尔
Darnell?
喂 你是谁
Hello? Who is this?
罗斯
Rose?
罗斯
Rose?
罗斯
Rose?
罗斯
Rose?
罗斯
Rose!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
呃 嘿 你见到一个小女孩吗
Uh, hey, have you seen a little girl?
八岁左右 戴着黄色帽子
Little girl, uh, eight years old, yellow hat?
罗斯
Rose!
罗斯
Rose!
罗斯
Rose!
联邦调查局 第七季 第十九集
嘿 搭档
Hey, partner.
哦 - 怎么 太快了吗
Oh. - What? Too soon?
不 我会习惯的 是什么案子
No, I'll get used to it. What do we got?
八岁女孩失踪
Missing eight-year-old girl.
头四十八小时最关键 得赶紧行动
First 48's everything, so we gotta roll.
你开车还是我开
You wanna drive or should I?
非必要我不开车
I don't drive if I don't have to.
什么
What?
安珀警报发布了 时间紧迫
AMBER Alert. Clock's ticking.
这是一种在美国和加拿大用于确认发生儿童绑♥架♥案时,通过各种媒体向社会大众传播的警戒告知
前一秒 你最在乎的人还在眼前
One minute, the person you care about most
下一秒就消失了
is there. The next, they're gone.
这是父母最可怕的噩梦
A parent's worst nightmare.
怎么会没人看到孩子被带走
How did no one see a little kid get taken?
也没人听见她尖叫
No one heard her scream?
也许她根本没尖叫
Well, maybe she didn't scream.
如果她认识绑♥架♥者 可能会自愿跟着走
If she knew her abductor, she would have gone willingly.
我们到了 卡瓦洛先生
Oh, here we go. Mr. Carvalho.
我是 - 我们是联邦调查局
Yeah? - FBI.
请跟我们来吧
Please take a walk with us.
哦 嘿 我正和警♥察♥
Oh, hey, I was just telling the cops I know...
我知道是谁带走了我女儿 - 好的
I know who took my daughter. - Okay.
是谁呢 - 罗斯的妈妈
Who is that? - Rose's mom.
她叫丽兹贝斯·卡瓦洛
Her name's Lisbeth Carvalho.
我敢肯定 她现在就和罗斯在一起
I'm telling you, she has her right now.
你们必须找到她 - 等等 您先冷静
You need to find her. - Okay, hold on.
她为什么要带走罗斯
Why would she take Rose?
我们离婚了 她有毒瘾
We're divorced, and she's an addict.
现在应该是已经开始吸芬太尼了
Fentanyl now, I think.
一年前 她嗑药后昏倒
About a year ago, she got high, passed out
不仅没照看好罗斯还把房♥子烧了
while she was watching Rose and burned the house down,
我只能让她搬出去了 - 你们是共同监护权吗
so I had to kick her out. - Do you guys share custody?
不 绝对不是 我
No, no, definitely not. I, uh...
我申请了限制令
I had to get a restraining order,
但她一直不遵守
but she keeps violating it.
她
She's...
她简直不可理喻
She's not rational.
最近发生过什么事吗
Has anything happened recently?
有 昨天学校打电♥话♥给我
Yeah, actually, I got a call from the school yesterday.
说她在操场外盯着罗斯
She was outside the playground watching Rose.
你当时报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the cops then?
没有 我真应该报♥警♥的
No, I should have.
我们需要丽兹贝斯的地址
We need Lisbeth's address.
她无家可归
She's homeless.
而且就她跟着混的那帮人
And the kind of people she hangs out with,
我女儿绝对不安全
my daughter is not safe.
罗斯失踪时你在做什么
What were you doing when Rose disappeared?
我在和朋友通话
I was on the phone with a friend.
我一直盯着罗斯但突然接到一个
I had eyes on Rose, and then I got another call
陌生号♥码的来电 分了神
from an unknown number, and it distracted me.
好的 你现在需要回家去 以防罗斯回去
Okay, I want you to head back home in case Rose goes there.
我们会派危机谈判小组
We're gonna send a crisis negotiating team
Crisis Negotiation Unit(Cnu)成立于1974年 现隶属于紧急事件响应群Critical Incident Response Group CIRG
陪你回去 - 好吧
to be with you. - Okay.
都听好了 铸博回匡提科总部了
Listen up, with Jubal down in Quantico,
你们暂时归我管
you are stuck with me.
我们现在手头上是八岁的罗斯·卡瓦洛失踪案
We have 8-year-old Rose Carvalho.
她已失踪三小时
She's been missing for three hours,
主要嫌疑人是她的母亲
and our primary suspect is her mother,
丽兹贝斯·卡瓦洛
Lisbeth Carvalho.
各位我们必须把她安全救回来
Let's bring her home safe, guys.
目前掌握什么信息
What do we know?
她母亲有三次藏♥毒♥被捕记录
Mom's got three arrests for drug possession.
法庭记录显示她曾长♥期♥争夺监护权
Court records confirm a lengthy custody battle,
行为异常
erratic behavior.
法♥院♥仅允许她
She's slated to see her daughter
每年在监督下探视一次 但她一直在跟踪女儿
once a year under supervision, but she's stalking her own kid.
那她的工作地点呢
Okay, what about a workplace?
她曾在服装区一家缝纫机厂
She'd been part-timing at a sewing machine factory
Garment District曼哈顿中城的一个历史悠久的街区 以其密集的服装生产 设计和相关产业而闻名 是纽约乃至全球时尚产业的核心枢纽之一
兼♥职♥ 工资拿现金结算
in the Garment District. Paid in cash.
两周前被解雇了 - 嗯
Fired two weeks ago. - Hmm.
有她的监控画面吗 - 在博物馆没有拍到
Do we have any video on her? - Uh, nothing at the museum.
但我们调取了
But we checked Rose's school,
学校的周边监控
cross-referenced the perimeter cams
通过人脸比对锁定了她
with Lisbeth's face, got a match.
这是昨天的录像
This is from yesterday.
是她
Oh, that's her.
她在偷♥拍♥罗斯
She's taking photos of Rose.
有同伙吗 - 没有 她是单独行动
Is anyone else with her? - No, she's alone.
她的手♥机♥号♥
So her phone doesn't match the number
与转移父亲注意力的来电
that called in to distract the dad
号♥码不符
right before Rose was grabbed.
那个号♥码来自一次性手♥机♥
That number goes back to a burner.
我们追踪了丽兹贝斯的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 但已中断
We pinged Lisbeth's phone, but it's not transmitting,
推测关机 - 好的
so assuming it's off. - Okay.
能定位她关机前的位置吗
Can we get the location before she turned the phone off?
这地方可不是八岁孩子该待的
This is no place for an 8-year-old.
嘿 看看这个
Hey, look at this.
你见过这女人吗 丽兹贝斯
Do you know where this woman is? Lisbeth?
玛纪 我找到她了
Maggie! I got her.
丽兹贝斯
Lisbeth?
丽兹贝斯 醒醒
Lisbeth, wake up!
她嗑药过量了 快拿纳洛酮
She's OD'ing. Give me the Narcan.
毒瘾者常用的以缓解休克症状的辅助药物
给 我们发现丽兹贝斯了
Here. We have Lisbeth.
现场需要一辆救护车
We need an ambo to our location.
她可能是药物过量
She could be overdosing.
罗斯罗斯
Rose! Rose!
好了 好了 没事了
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, it's okay.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
丽兹贝斯 我叫玛纪 是联邦调查局探员
Lisbeth, my name's Maggie. I'm with the FBI.
你安全了
You're okay.
你女儿在哪儿
Where's your daughter?
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表