我们可以一起想办法
And then we can work this out together.
拜托了
Please.
只是这些
That's it.
嘿
Hey!
好了 我抓住你了
OK, all right. I got you.
我帮你 我帮你
I got you. I got you.
我抓住你了
I got you.
即使坏人也需要相信
Even the bad guys need to believe
我们站在他们这边 好吗
we're on their side, OK?
这在我看来很清晰 汤姆
This is all looking very clear to me, Tom.
你关闭了你公♥司♥的警报系统
You disable alarm systems of women
而她们相信你公♥司♥会保护她们
who trust your company to protect them
这样你就可以不被发现地抓住她们
so that you can grab them undetected.
足够多的女性勇敢地站出来
And enough women bravely came forward...
你找到他了
You found him.
我说了我会的
I told you I would.
梅尔 我支持你
Mel, I got your back,
无论发生什么
no matter what.
你是我唯一的亲人了
You're all I've got.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你把他辨认出来
You make a positive identification,
我们就把你送走
and we get you out of here,
我们在确保他再也伤害不了其他人
and we make sure he never does this to anyone again.
使用哨兵安保的安保系统
Security system that uses Sentinel Alarms,
你雇主的硬件
your employer's hardware.
我们有你办公室的所有数据
We've got all the data from your office
来支持它
to back it up.
甚至拍到了你
Even caught you on camera.
那是你
That's you.
这就是你试图自杀的原因
That's why you tried to kill yourself
因为你无法面对你对十七个女人所做的事
because you couldn't face what you have done to 17 women.
我从来没有碰过那个女人 从来没有
I never touched that woman, ever.
这不是他的声音
It's not his voice.
什么
What?
我对你说 那不是他
I'm telling you, that's not him.
你抓错人了
You've got the wrong guy.
我很肯定 他有一个同谋
I'm positive. He has a co-conspirator.
好的 但是我们没有发现
OK, but we didn't find any communications
他和任何人的通话记录
with anyone on his phone.
我知道你想相信你姐姐 但是
I know that you want to believe your sister, but--
她是对的 关于这一切
She was right, about it all.
但是汤姆不符合我的侧写
But Tom doesn't match my profile.
他感到内疚
He feels guilt.
所以他在审讯室里保持沉默
That's why he was clamming up in the box.
所以他试图自杀
That's why he tried to kill himself.
对 或者是因为他有罪
Right, or it could be because he's, you know, guilty.
他是从犯
He is the beta.
这意味着有一个主谋
That means there's an alpha out there,
一个高级捕食者 不辩是非
an alpha predator, one who doesn't know right from wrong--
危险的 严重的性侵者
a dangerous, serious sex offender.
这是理论
That's a theory.
我们去检验一下
So let's test it.
看看汤姆会不会说点什么
Let's see if Tom breaks.
那很难
It'll be tough.
从犯很少揭发主谋
Betas rarely turn on their alphas...
尤其是能让他们
Especially one who allows them
活在自己最阴暗幻想里的主谋
to live out their darkest fantasies.
他们只会在感到背叛时揭发
They only break if they feel betrayed.
那这就是我们的计划
Then that's our plan.
汤姆的律师刚到
Tom's attorney just arrived.
他愿意谈判达成一项协议
He's willing to talk for a proffer agreement.
不行
No.
那我们就不能用他的证词来指控他
Then we can't use his testimony against him.
如果你是对的 他有我们需要的信息
If you're right, he has information we need.
他可以带我们找到袭击你妹妹的人
He could lead us to the man who assaulted your sister.
我来找你
You know, I came to you
是因为我以为你会理解
because I thought you'd understand.
奥迪兹探员 你不理解
Agent Ortiz, you don't understand.
这能让你和所有纽约人在晚上睡安稳觉
so that you and the rest of New York can sleep at night.
你这次又把谁给惹恼了
So who'd you piss off this time?
艾里克 这不好笑
It's not funny, Eric.
所以现在怎样 你放弃了
So now what? You're giving up?
躲回你自己的窝里了
Back to the dungeon for you, huh?
我们有十七起案件符合这个嫌疑人的作案手法 对吗
We have 17 cases that match our perp's MO, right?
都是妇女被下药 被绑♥架♥ 并被送回她们自己的家
Women drugged, abducted, returned to their homes.
只有一起不符合
One case doesn't match.
怎么说
How's that?
他的第一名受害者 克洛伊·穆里斯
His first victim, Chloe Mullins,
没有被送回家
wasn't returned home.
我本想找她谈话的 但事发两年后
I would interview her, but two years after,
她结束了自己的生命
she took her own life.
那么有目击证人吗
What about a witness?
案发的当晚
Well, the night of the attack,
克洛伊逃脱了
Chloe escaped.
一个叫乔恩·贝克思的女士
A woman, June Bakers,
发现她在街上踉跄摔倒
found her stumbling in the street.
我也试过打给她 但没有人接
I tried calling her too, but no answer.
我没可能在汤姆答应认罪协议之前理出头绪
No way I solve this before Tom gets his deal.
你知不知道 当主管探员卡斯迪尔打电♥话♥问起你时
You know, when SAC Castillo called and asked about you--
我知道
I know.
你说我和别人合不来
You said I won't play well with others.
我说你和你父亲一个样
I said you were just like your father--
敏锐 有洞察力 坚持不放手
sharp, insightful, and a dog with a bone.
看看我父亲的下场
Yeah, well, look where that got him.
他尊重每一个和他
He had the respect of every agent
共事过的探员
who ever worked with him.
他不屈不挠
He was tireless.
是西德
It's Syd.
我不知道你俩已经到了互发短♥信♥阶段了
I didn't realize you guys were on a texting basis.
得了吧 她只是着急
Oh, she's just eager. Come on.
我们都会这样 - 你可是更无礼
We all were at some point. - Mm, you were obnoxious.
这是有区别的
That's different.
她要去希斯曼大厦
Yeah, she's going to talk to some witness
和某个目击者聊聊
down at the Heathman.
目击者 - 哪个目击者
A witness? - What witness?
告诉我们你是如何作案的
Tell us how it works.
说吧 告诉她
Go ahead. Tell her.
我先把警报系统解除
I disabled the alarm systems,
然后看着他们上♥床♥
and then I watched them sleep.
就这样
That's it.
那私闯民宅呢
What about the break-ins?
我没干过
I don't do them.
那是谁干的
Who does?
我不知道
I don't know.
噢 因为你只负责看和听
Oh, because you're just the eyes and ears.
你监视那些受害者们 了解她们的活动规律
You surveil the victims, learn their routine,
以及她们家中的细节
every detail about their home,
这样你的同伙就能不留痕迹地抓走她们
so that your partner can take them without a trace.
汤姆 你想保护你的同伙吗
You want to remain loyal, Tom?
那人对你可不是这样的
This guy is not doing the same for you.
看看你
Look at you.
看看你这是在哪里
Look where you are,
而同时 他则逍遥法外
while he gets off scot-free.
他就是这么设计的 这样一来
He set it up this way so that you would take the fall
你就能帮他承担后果
for what he has done.
他利用了你
He used you.
不 罗伊不会这么对我的
No, Roy wouldn't do that to me.
谁是罗伊
Roy. Who is he?
罗伊
Roy.
我和他是在网上认识的
I met him online.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表