伊索贝尔 我 - 或者让约翰骗他
Isobel, I... - Or have John lie to him.
他正擅长呢 他可以说他只有二十万
That's what he's good at. Say he only has 200,000.
等等 我们没有时间了
Wait, we don't have time for that.
我们需要钱
We need the money.
玛纪 把门关上
Maggie, shut the door.
我第一次听你说
I heard you the first time.
保罗·戈登是一个无情的凶手
Paul Gordon is a ruthless killer.
在过去的十二个小时 他已经残忍♥地折磨并杀害了
In the past 12 hours, he has brutally tortured and killed
三个我们认识的无辜的人
three innocent people that we know of.
是啊 现在他还带着一个十二岁的女孩
Yeah, and now he has a 12-year-old girl
到底谁有危险 - 我还没说完
who's in danger. - I wasn't finished.
你违反了战斗中的直接命令
You disobeyed a direct order in the field,
应该把娜迪亚·阿米尼带到这里来的时候
hiding Nadia Amini
你却把她藏起来
when you were supposed to bring her here.
现在我们被盯上了 我们所有人都被盯上了
Now we are under a microscope... all of us...
因为你
because of you.
这是协议 玛纪
It's protocol, Maggie.
所以如果我要你再问问保罗·戈登
So if I ask you to reach back out to Paul Gordon
并重新协商赎金的事
and renegotiate the ransom deal,
这就是我想要你做的事情
that's what I expect you to do.
你认为娜奥米死了
You think Naomy's dead?
我认为我们得好好考虑这件事
I think it's something we have to consider.
如果你错了并且我们还可以救她呢
And what if you're wrong and we can still save her?
不是钱的事
It's not about the money.
这可能是我们能救这个女孩的唯一方法
This might be the only way that we can save this girl's life.
不敢相信我们要把这件事情交给一个有名的罪犯
I can't believe we're just handing it to a known criminal.
我还以为我们只是在听他讲的故事
I thought we were listening to his story.
背包摄像头在直播
Duffel cam's live.
不 说真的 如果这是他设的局怎么办
No, but seriously, what if this is a setup?
约翰对他所谓的最好的朋友撒了谎
John lied to his so-called best friend,
计划要抛弃他
planned to ditch him.
我们怎么知道他不是在骗我们所有人 关于一切
How do we know he isn't lying to us, about all of it?
那男的又不是什么圣人
The guy's not a saint,
但是要经历这些的话 我才不信呢
but to go through all of this, I'm not buying it.
嘿 你们这边怎么样了
Hey, how's it going in here?
在讨论这次交易是不是合法
Debating if this exchange is legit.
我个人是不相信他的
Personally, I don't trust our guy.
谁想放钱进去
Who wants to put some money on it?
斯科拉 想放二十块进去吗
Scola, 20 bucks?
嘿 奥特罗
Hey, Otero,
有一个十二岁的女孩被
there's a 12-year-old girl being held captive
暴♥力♥杀人犯俘虏
by a violent murderer.
她都快吓死了
She is scared to death,
而且刚刚失去了母亲
and she just lost her mother.
我只是
I was just...
这不是游戏 也不是谍网
This is not a game, and you are not at Quantico.
这是现实生活
This is real life.
我们需要齐心协力找到她
And we need to work together as a team to find her.
你听见了吗 - 听见了
Do you hear me? - Yeah.
包准备好了吗
Is the bag ready?
嗯 可以走了
Yep, good to go.
斯科拉 奥特罗 就位了吗
Scola, Otero, are you in position?
万事俱备只欠东风
All I'm missing is a waffle cone.
如果顺利的话 我请你喝好的
This goes smoothly, I'll buy you a whole pint.
好 注意北码头
All right, we got eyes on the North Pier.
那是保罗·戈登提议的见面地点
That's where Paul Gordon proposed the meet.
让我知道他到达的准确时间
But I want to know the second he arrives
以便我们可以在他车旁做好埋伏
so we can get a team on his car.
收到
Copy.
我对奥特罗太严苛了吗
Was I too hard on Otero?
这里是纽约办事处
It's the New York Field Office.
如果你想玩点大的
If you want to play big league ball,
你得证明自己
you got to earn your spot.
听着 我知道对一个初来乍到的人
Look, I know that it can be hard sometimes
可能会有点难
to be the new kid on the block.
在你之前的特工
The agent before you...
特工蒂凡尼·沃乐思吗
Special Agent Tiffany Wallace?
是的 蒂凡尼是个好特工
Yeah. Tiff was a great agent.
她很强
She was a powerhouse.
她很棒 考虑的很周到
She was brilliant, you know, thoughtful.
但是你也很有天赋
But you got good instincts too.
我们会找到新伙伴的
And we'll find a new rhythm.
把衬衫打开
Hold your shirt open.
会很快结束的
It's all gonna be over soon.
你们会离多近
How close will you guys be?
我不想伤害到我的女儿
I don't want anything to happen to my daughter.
我们在地图各个角落都备好了特工好观察每一个行动
We got agents all over the map watching every move.
你们不了解他 他会做出什么来
You guys don't know him, what he's capable of.
那你得相信我们
Well, then you're gonna have to trust us.
好 我们得走了
All right, we're up.
嘿 我们会帮你的
Hey, we got you.
我们没有那么多时间
We don't have a lot of time.
好
OK.
注意 约翰正在行动
Head's up. John's on the move.
我们看到他了 玛纪
Yeah, we see him, Maggie.
他不会离开我们的视线的
He never leaves our sight.
收到
Copy that.
看到他了
I got him.
有人看到保罗·戈登和娜奥米了吗
Anyone have eyes on Paul Gordon and Naomy?
还没有
No, not yet.
他看上去有点紧张 能让他保持冷静吗
Your boy looks nervous. Can he keep it together?
他得冷静了
He's got to.
嘿 约翰 听着
Hey, John, listen.
照我说的去做
Do everything I say,
一切都会没事的
and everything's gonna be OK.
深呼吸
Just take a breath.
图书馆旁的东北入口
Northeast entrance by the library,
棒球帽 太阳眼镜
baseball cap, sunglasses.
那是监狱管理人吗
Is that the prison manager?
那个女孩跟他一起吗
Is the girl with her?
没有她在的迹象 看
There's no sign of her. Look.
有人能给我一个确认消息吗
Someone give me a confirmation please, people.
赞同 是监狱管理人 摩尔威
Affirmative. It's the prison manager, Mulwray.
她正朝着佩雷拉走来
She's headed right for Pereira.
约翰 把钱给我
Give me the money, John.
你在干什么
What are you doing here?
你跟他一伙的吗
You're working with him?
把包给我
Give me the bag.
我找个安全的地方 我会把娜奥米的位置发给你
I get someplace safe. I'll text you with Naomy's location.
我们可不是这么说的
No, that wasn't the deal.
现在是了
Well, it is now.
我要见我女儿
I want to see my daughter.
现场来了位不速之客
We got a new player on the field.
有监狱管♥理♥员♥的信息吗
What do we know about our prison manager?
她在里奇伯奇已经二十四年了
Yeah, been employed at Ridgebury for 24 years,
未婚 无犯罪史
unmarried, no criminal history.
她是步行来的
Well, she arrived on foot.
他们肯定有逃跑计划
They have to have an escape plan.
我们要拦截吗
Should we intercept?
不 不要 等我们找到娜奥米再说
No, no. Let it play out until we get eyes on Naomy.
她在哪 娜奥米在哪
Where is she? Where is Naomy?
你没资格提要求
You don't get to make demands. That is not how this works.
为什么要帮他
Why help him?
为了钱吗
Is it the money?
我爱他
I love him.
他也爱我
And he loves me.
他根本不懂什么叫爱
He doesn't know anything about love.
他可是个杀人犯
He's a murderer. He's a killer.
一直以来你都太小看保罗了
You always underestimated Paul.
你以为你可以利用他把你弄出去
You thought you could use him to get you out.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表