剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表
There you are.
为您上菜
Oh, thank you. Great.
谢谢 太好了
Can I get you anything else?
还需要什么吗
No. All set.
不用了 这样就很好
Okay.
好的
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
What is the pink stuff next to the hummus?
鹰嘴豆泥旁这粉红色的是什么
It's called leefits. Pickled turnips.
这是腌芜菁
It tastes better than it sounds...
听起来看起来不这么样
and looks. Promise.
不过我保证绝对美味
Thank you. Enjoy.
谢谢 请慢用
To buying our first apartment.
敬我们的第一个公♥寓♥
I can't believe we did it.
我真不敢相信我们真办到了
It's sort of insane.
太疯狂了
But in a good way.
好的那种
Cheers.
干杯
Everyone, get out! Now!
大家 快离开 快
Bomb went off at 12:55.
爆♥炸♥发生在十二点五十五分
One dead. Five injured.
一死五伤
I had dinner on my 10th birthday here.
我十岁生日那天就是在这吃的晚餐
You grew up here?
你居然是在这长大的吗
Yeah. Five blocks north.
没错 往北五个街区
28th and Steinway.
二十八号♥街道与斯坦威那边
This place was the hub.
这是当地的枢纽
The center of the whole community.
整个社区的社交中心
What else do we know about the bombing?
目前还查到了什么
Not much.
不多
A witness said someone yelled,
目击者听到某人♥大♥喊
"Everyone, get out! Bomb!"
"大家快出去 有炸♥弹♥"
And ERT is looking for remnants of the IED.
灾害应急队还在寻找炸♥弹♥的残迹
Looks like NYPD's running point.
纽约警方负责了现场
Hate Crimes is all over the scene talking to witnesses.
仇恨犯罪科正在盘问所有目击者
Think you got some bad Intel, detective.
你讯息有误 警探
NYPD will be supporting us.
纽约警方会协助我们
I just hung up with the mayor and police commissioner.
我刚与市长以及警♥察♥局长通完电♥话♥
SAC Isobel Castille.
我是部门主管 伊索贝尔·卡斯迪尔
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Let's dig in.
开工吧
I'd love to have a suspect in custody by end of the day.
我想在今天之内抓到嫌疑人
All right, people, listen up. We got one dead, five injured.
大伙 听好了 一死五伤
Name of the restaurant is Samra's,
餐厅名是萨姆拉
located in the heart of Little Egypt,
位于皇后区的阿斯托里亚
Astoria, Queens.
就在小埃及区的中心
Best baba ganoush in the city.
纽约最好吃的巴巴酱店
Question number one, is this political or personal?
问题一 这是政♥治♥因素还是个人私仇
Is it about the owner or someone else in the restaurant?
是针对老板 还是店内某人
Or is someone trying to make a statement?
还是说这是一起宣示行动
Ann, let's get the names of all the active white supremacy groups in the area.
安 找出事发地周围白人至上主义团体的名单
Mary, pull up any interesting chatter, anyone talking smack,
玛丽 看看有没有什么可疑的网络言论
anyone puffing out his or her digital chest.
有没有什么键盘侠在出风头
Sara, you want to dig into the owner of the restaurant,
萨拉 你负责调查餐厅老板的背景
his financials, his family life.
财务情况 个人生活
Let's go, people.
动起来 大伙
Let's hit the phones, the screens, the wires.
盯好电♥话♥线 荧幕 网路线
We need answers fast.
我们得立刻找出答案
Nails, razors, ball bearings. I'm shocked it was so potent.
钉子 刀片 钢珠 爆♥炸♥威力难以想象
This is really just a crude, unsophisticated, lethal mess.
现场根本就是致命的金属暴♥乱♥
If she's also an Instagram model from Atlanta
如果还是个来自亚特兰大的网模
with a turtle tattoo at the nape of her neck,
颈背上有乌龟刺青的话
then you literally just described my ex-girlfriend.
那简直就是我的前女友
Thanks for the Intel.
多谢告知
Stuart Scola. Your new partner.
斯图·斯科拉 你的新搭档
Oh, great, you two have already met.
看来你们两个已经打过招呼了
Stuart, what's up? Good to see you.
斯图 你好吗 看到你真是太好了
Yeah, good to see you, too.
你也是
Stuart and I crossed paths on a case up in Boston,
我和斯图是在波士顿的一起案子里认识的
what, five years ago? Appreciate the call.
大概 五年前 多谢你来找我
You know, been looking to get back to New York for a while.
最近一直想回纽约
Glad it worked out.
很高兴你回来了
Now this...
这个...
This is for you.
是给你的
It's really official.
好正式啊
And celebration complete.
庆祝会结束
We need you in Astoria.
我需要你去现场
Boots on the ground of the crime scene.
实地走一遭
Yeah? Okay.
好吗 没问题
Hey, Kris.
克丽丝
You know, now that you're an actual agent,
你现在是外勤探员了
you should probably bring your gun.
最好还是带把枪吧
Yeah.
有道理
I don't know what this world is coming to, Omar.
现在这世道是怎么了 欧玛
I've been in business 32 years, before you were even born,
我在这做生意三十二年了 你那时都还没出生
and now, I don't even know what to say.
但现在呢 我简直不堪言状
What about your personal life?
你私下有遇到什么问题吗
You have any issues or problems that have come up?
会不会是以前的麻烦找上门什么的
No, my life is simple.
不可能 我的生活很简单
I go to work, go home, sleep, then do it all over again.
出门工作 回家睡觉 日复一日
Did you hear a man yell something before the explosion?
爆♥炸♥前你有听到有人♥大♥叫吗
Yes, one of the waiters.
有 我的一名服务员
He screamed for everyone to get out.
他大喊让大家都出去
He must've seen something. His name is Joseph Nasser.
他应该有看到什么 他叫约瑟夫·纳瑟
Mr. Samra, if you need anything, anything...
萨姆拉先生 如果你需要任何帮助的话
Please. Call me.
请打给我
I appreciate that, Omar.
谢谢你 欧玛
We're all very proud of you.
我们都很以你为傲
Your father would be, too.
你父亲还在的话也一定会的
He always said you would be...
他以前常说你会...
a big deal some day.
不同凡响
Joseph, I'm Special Agent Maggie Bell.
约瑟夫 我是特别探员玛纪·贝尔
This is Special Agent Zidan.
这是特别探员泽丹
Uh, yeah, hi.
抱歉 嗨
Can you tell us what you saw before you yelled for everyone to get out?
能说说你大喊之前看到了什么吗
I was headed for the kitchen,
我当时正走向厨房♥
and I saw this kid, about 20,
我看到了个年轻人 二十出头
out of the corner of my eye, just looking around.
眼角不经意间看到的
He dropped something on the floor,
他丢了个什么在地上
and hurried out, and I looked
然后跑了出去 我走进看看
and saw a backpack on the floor.
发现是个背包
And then I started yelling for people to get out.
于是我就喊大家快逃
Why did you think it was a bomb?
你为何会认为那是个炸♥弹♥呢
Just a feeling.
只是个直觉
Did you get a good look at this kid?
你有看清楚这人的长相吗
White, around six feet tall.
白人 一米八高吧
And when he ran out, he jumped into a pickup truck.
他跑出去后跳上了一辆小货车
I think it was black.
好像是黑色的
If you think of anything else.
如果还有想起什么的话
Hopefully one of these cameras has video of that black pickup truck.
希望这些监视器有拍到那辆黑色皮卡
Yeah, let's hope.
希望吧
Your building has several security cameras facing south.
你这栋楼有好几个监视器朝向南边
We'd love to review that video.
我们希望能看看画面
You got a search warrant?
你有搜查令吗
We can certainly get one,
暂时没有
but we'd rather not waste all that time.
但是我们不想浪费时间在这些流程上
Right, 'cause the FBI cares so much about Muslims.
最好是联邦调查局对我们穆♥斯♥林♥这么上心
Excuse me?
抱歉 你说什么
You spend half your time hiding out in our communities,
你们花大把时间潜入我们的社区
trying to entrap us,
诱捕我们
turn us into these evil terrorists you think we really are.
把我们变成你们心中的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Look, we're just trying to help here.
我们只是想帮忙而已
Help?
帮忙
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表