It only picked up after-she met Daniel Ruskin.
嗯-是是是
Uh-huh.-Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我是说 这些就是
I mean, these were
年轻情侣的标准社交行为
young lovers, you know,-pretty standard post.
现在有42枚巡航导弹在天上飞
I got 42 cruise missiles-in the air.
这问题我们已经讨论过了-好,但这里...
We've been over this.-- OK, but there--
伊莉丝,能不能...调出那个
Elise, can you just---can you play the one
射击场的视频?
at the gun range?
好,让我看看,宝贝
OK, let's see it, babe.
你帅爆了
You're a badass.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
暂停
Hold on.
能倒回去重放吗?
Can you play that back?
你帅爆了
You're a badass.
就这里 停
Right there. Stop.
我们在看...看什么?
What are we---what are we looking at?
你...你看出什么了?
What--what are you-seeing here?
伊莉丝,调张AK47或12的图片
Elise, can you throw up-a photo of an AK, 47 or 12?
随便哪款都行
Either one, doesn't matter.
AR-15的拉机柄位于
So on an AR-15,-the charging handle is located
步♥枪♥顶部
on the top of the rifle.
看安娜的动作,她倾斜抛壳窗
You see, Anna,-she tilts the ejection port,
用非惯用手去拉
reaches with her-non-dominant hand
根本不存在的拉机柄
to rack a charging handle-that isn't there.
AK47和12的
AK-47s and 12s,
拉机柄在右侧
they've got a charging handle-on the right side.
她这个动作,贾巴尔
What she's doing there, Jubal,
是肌肉记忆
that's muscle memory.
你是说她接受过AK系列训练?
So you're saying-she trained using an AK?
没错
Yeah, she did.
猜猜谁的主力装备是AK?
And you want to take-a wild guess who's using AKs?
玻利维亚特种部队
Bolivian Special Forces.
感谢你的耐心配合
Thanks for your patience.
再次感谢你们救了她
Thank you again-for saving her.
事情...结束了吗?
I-is it done?
没有 我们还有几个问题
No. We just have-a few more questions
关于今天袭击的幕后主使
about the men-behind today's attacks.
我知道的都说了
I told you everything I know.
问题不是问你的
The questions aren't for you.
是问维罗娜·达席尔瓦的
They're for Verona Da Silva.
维罗娜·达席尔瓦是谁?
Who's Verona Da Silva?
就是她
She is.
他们在说什么?
What are they talking about?
这位是维罗娜·达席尔瓦
This is Verona Da Silva,
前玻利维亚特种部队士兵
former soldier in the-Bolivian Special Forces
恐怖组织米纳罗塔的创始成员
and founding member of-the terrorist group Mina Rota.
相似度惊人
The resemblance is striking.
这位是米纳罗塔的首领
And this is the leader-of Mina Rota,
路易斯·萨莫拉,是她的丈夫
Luis Zamora, her husband.
她,呃...
Her, um...
什么...你结婚了?
What--you're married?
不,不是的-我们曾经...
No, no, no.-We were...
订过婚 本来要结婚的
We were engaged.-We were supposed to be married.
你来说还是我们替你说?
You going to tell him,-or should we?
对不起
I'm sorry.
丹尼尔,他们早就知道锂矿协议
Daniel, they've known-that the Capstone Lithium
投票在议程上
trade deal vote-was on the calendar.
策划这事整整一年了
They've been planning this-for a year.
不,不,不是这样的
No, no, no, no, no.
我是真心爱你的
I was in love with you.
我向你求婚...你答应了!
I asked you to marry---you said yes!
我只是你的目标?这一切...全是谎言?
I was just a mark to you?-This is--it's all just a lie?
这事比你重要得多,丹尼尔
This is bigger than you,-Daniel.
你丈夫在哪?
Hey, where's your husband?
你们永远找不到他
You'll never find him.
为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
以前就有外国人来掠夺土地
Foreigners have come before-to strip our land.
这次他们想要锂矿
This time, they want lithium
造手♥机♥和电动车的电池
for their cell phones-and their electric cars.
他们要赚取数十亿
They're going to make billions.
而这些钱会流入
And that money is going-to line the pockets
欧美人的口袋,我的人♥民♥却在挨饿
of Americans and Europeans-while my people starve.
所以是政♥治♥诉求
So it's political.
行
Fine.
但你的所作所为
But what you're doing,
改变不了任何事
this isn't going-to change anything.
我父亲当年在
My father worked in
盐矿工作只拿微薄薪水
the salt flats for pennies.
死在了矿上
He died there.
那就是奴隶制
It was slavery.
这是为我的人♥民♥而战
This is about my people.
对你父亲的遭遇我表示遗憾
I'm sorry about your father.
但上次像你们这样的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥劫机时
But the last time that a bunch-of terrorists like yourselves
我弟弟付出了代价
started hijacking planes,
现在那些飞机上
my brother paid the price.
有我在乎的人
Right now, there are people
你必须停止行动
on those planes-that I care about.
你知道我们的要求
So you need to call this off.
你知道我们的条件
You know our demands.
飞机上真有你在乎的人
You really know people-on these planes,
还是谈判策略?
or was that a tactic?
有个提议
Well, here's an idea.
什么?
What?
如果完全满足他们的要求呢?
What if we gave them-exactly what they want?
安娜·福克斯的手♥机♥是临时机
Anna Fox's phone-was a burner,
但我成功解锁了
but I was able to unlock it.
通话记录显示过去三个月
Her history revealed-regular calls
频繁联♥系♥另一个临时号♥码
to one other burner phone-over the past three months.
假设是她丈夫的?
Assuming that-was her husband's?
合理推测
Stands to reason.
接下来怎么做?
OK, so how's this-going to work?
我把安娜的审讯录音数字化
I've digitized all the audio-from your interview with Anna,
用声纹克隆软件处理过
ran it through my own-voice cloning software.
你说话时,对方听到的
You can speak, but the person-on the other end of the line
会是她的声音
will hear her voice.
明白-现在就开始
OK.-No time like the present.
维罗娜,你还好吗亲爱的?
Verona, are you OK, my love?
我没事
Yes, I'm OK.
我没事
Yes, I'm OK.
你在哪?声音不对劲
Where are you?-You sound different.
我在FBI这儿-- 我在FBI这儿
I'm with the FBI.-- I'm with the FBI.
他们知道我的身份了-- 他们知道我的身份了
They know who I am.-- They know who I am.
FBI?-但还有转机
The FBI?-- But it's OK.
但还有转机
But it's OK.
他们愿意谈判
They're willing-to make a deal.
他们愿意谈判
They're willing-to make a deal.
什么条件?
What deal?
美国副贸易代表说顶点锂业
The Deputy U.S. Trade Rep-says that Capstone Lithium
会将40%利润分给玻利维亚
will share its profits-with Bolivia 40%.
美国副贸易代表说顶点锂业
The Deputy U.S. Trade Rep-says that Capstone Lithium
会将40%利润分给玻利维亚
will share its profits-with Bolivia 40%.
所有资金都会用于我们的人♥民♥
All of that money-will go to our people.
所有资金都会用于我们的人♥民♥
All of that money-will go to our people.
嗯 知道了
Mmm. OK.
记得波托西那晚吗?
Hey, do you remember-that night in Potosí?
满月的那夜
The one with the full moon.
当然,永生难忘
Yes, how could I forget?
当然,永生难忘
Yes, how could I forget?
我不管你是谁
I don't know who this is,
即将发生的死亡都会记在你账上
but the deaths that come-are on your soul.
采集够了吗?
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表