我只要知道枪在哪里
I just need to know where the gun is,
你用来杀害德西雷·科尔和陆军游骑兵的那把枪
the gun you used to kill Desiree and the Army Ranger.
什么陆军游骑兵
Army Ranger?
看来凯文没跟你说这个
Calvin didn't tell you that part, did he?
你杀害了一名退伍军人 克莱瑞斯·麦隆中士
You killed a vet, Sergeant Clarence Myron,
第三游骑兵营 在阿富汗参加过两次军事行动
Third Ranger Battalion, two tours in Afghanistan.
他是个爱国主义者
He was a patriot.
不对
No.
你不知道 - 我知道
You don't know. - I do know.
不 他是个人贩子 还是个恋童癖
No, he was a trafficker and a pedophile.
我绝不会杀害退伍军人
I would never kill a vet,
凯文也绝不会让老兵成为目标
and Calvin would never put a target on a vet's back.
那杜克呢
What about Duke, hmm?
你觉得杜克会不会为了钱这么做
You think Duke would do it if he could make an extra buck?
我不会回答问题
I don't answer questions.
没关系
That's OK.
这是搜查令 我们要检查你身上是否有淤青
This is a warrant for us to examine your body for bruises.
痕检小组很快就到
Our evidence response team will be in shortly.
在证据面前他无处可逃
He can't outrun the evidence.
他是唯一一个有瘀伤的嫌疑人
He's the only suspect with bruises.
两位受害者都是他杀的
He murdered them both.
是 但即使开枪的是菲尔
Yeah, but even if Phil fired the gun,
把枪递给他是凯文
it was Calvin who put it in his hand.
但如果凯文不存在 那这就是杜克的责任 对吧
But if there is no Calvin, then this is on Duke, right?
我们有伊索贝尔的行动命令 我们找到了枪手
We have our marching orders from Isobel. We have our shooter.
我们现在只需证明是杜克指使他杀了受害者
Now we just have to prove Duke drove him to kill them.
我们关不住杜克太久
We can't hold Duke for long.
得尽快找到关联
We need to implicate him and fast.
我们要怎么打破菲尔的妄想
So how do we get Phil's fever to break.
让他亲眼目睹杜克宣称的一切都是假的
By showing that everything Duke's claiming is a lie,
让他对他的英雄滤镜全碎
so he rolls on his hero.
阴谋论者通常具有分♥裂♥性特质
Conspiracists tend to possess a positive schizotypy
分♥裂♥性特质 一种人格障碍 多疑 认知扭曲 会有不同寻常的信念和感知
让他们轻易相信误导信息和幻觉
that leaves them open to misinformation and delusion.
菲尔之所以相信是因为他是这样的人
Phil believes because it's who he is.
我们无法单纯毁掉他的信念
We can't just destroy that.
我们只能用他更在乎的东西替换掉它
So we replace it with something he cares about more.
或者他更在乎的人
Or someone.
我不知道自己能不能做到
I don't know if I can do this.
我有五年没和我爸有过正经交谈了
I haven't had a real conversation with my dad in, like, five years.
我不是在要求你弥补什么过错
OK, I'm not asking you to make amends.
我只想让你为朋友伸张正义 好吗
I just want you to get justice for your friends, OK?
我都不知道要说些什么
I don't even know what I'm going to say.
到时候你自然就知道了
It'll come to you.
只要记住我们聊过的那些东西
Just remember everything we talked about,
我会在你身边的
and I'm going to be right here.
还觉得这办法可能性低吗
You still think this is a long shot?
愧疚是种强烈的情感
Shame is a powerful emotion.
要想成功 不能让他感觉被审视
He can't feel judged if this is going to work.
我只是同情她 你知道
I just feel for her, you know,
在她爸做过那些事后 还要直接面对他
having to look her dad in the eye after what he did.
我们来这干什么 - 为了真♥相♥
Why are we here? - For the truth.
我以前办过人口拐卖♥♥的案子
I've worked human trafficking cases before.
这是罪大恶极的案件
It's an awful crime that we need to confront
我们要毫不迟疑地直面它 好吗
head on without hesitation. OK?
你们为什么带她来这儿
Why did you bring her here?
这是我工作的地方 爸爸
It's where I work, Dad.
我就是在这里认识德西雷的
It's where I met Desiree.
这是一个邪恶堕落的地方
This place is depraved.
他们在这里做尽坏事
They do evil things here.
这里只是间酒吧
It's just a bar.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我知道这不是你的错 你需要...
I know this wasn't your fault and that you needed...
你只是很困惑
you were confused.
菲尔 我们需要你的帮助
Phil, we need your help.
如果孩子们真的在这里
If it's true that the children are here,
你可以告诉我们在哪吗
can you show us where?
我要去看眼地下室
I need to see the basement.
好的
OK.
我们走
Let's go.
我不...
I don't...
我不明白
I don't understand.
这不可能啊
This is not possible.
这里从来没有过什么孩子 爸爸
There were never any kids here, Dad.
我 我得回楼上
I... I need to go back upstairs.
他们把孩子转移了
They moved the kids.
从哪转移的 爸爸
From where, Dad?
他们在这儿能把孩子藏到哪里
Where would they keep kids in here?
亲爱的 - 我是你的女儿
Honey. - I'm your daughter.
你为什么不能相信我呢
Why don't you believe me?
我觉得你在这里住得太久了
I think you've been living here too long,
所以你无法看清
so you just don't see clearly.
当我看到你开始在这里工作
When I saw that you started working here,
我看到那个保安了
I saw that security guard.
他对你动手动脚
He was grooming you.
根本没发生这种事
That's not what was happening.
还不止这个
And it's not only that.
凯文 他证明
Calvin, he proved
你的公园管♥理♥员♥朋友是个恋童癖
that your park ranger friend is a pedophile.
我不能让她伤害你
I wasn't going to let her hurt you.
我 我爱过她 爸爸
I... I loved her, Dad.
你 你说这地方邪恶
You... you said this place is evil.
说它堕落
You said it's depraved.
你是不是 是不是这样看我的
Is that... is that what you think of me?
不 当然不是 亲爱的
No, of course, not, honey.
我爱你
I love you.
我的朋友们 她们和我没什么不同 好吗
My friends, they were no different from me, OK?
她们也有爱她们的人
They had people who loved them too.
我们知道你袭击他们的唯一原因是
And we know that the only reason you attacked them
杜克让自己的粉丝这么做
is because Duke told his followers to do so.
是
Yeah.
是的 他不会把这么重要的事
Yeah, he wasn't going to leave anything
交给运气 对不对
that important to chance, was he?
你什么意思
What are you saying, Phil?
他 他非常相信我能完成这项任务
He just... he trusted that I could get the job done.
这就是他找我的原因
That's why he reached out to me,
他知道我不是懦夫
because he knew I wasn't a coward.
但现在你能明白他错了吗
But now can you see that he was wrong?
我只是...
I just...
他从没出过错 而我...
He's never been wrong before, and I...
这一切都不是真的 爸爸
None of it was real, Dad.
我的朋友却是真实存在的
My friends were.
哦 不 不 不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
我们得离开这里
We have to go.
我们得马上离开 - 等等
We need to go right now. - Hold on, hold on.
不好 - 怎么了
No. - What?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我们 我 我们计划不惜一切代价
We... I... there was a plan that we were going to
进入这里
come into this building, no matter what.
我需要叫停行动
And I need to call it off.
我 我只需要跟他说 - 跟谁说
I... I just need to tell him. - Tell who?
凯尔 我朋友 在网上认识的
Kyle, my friend. I met him online.
我不知道他的名字 - 好的 菲尔
I don't know what his name is. - OK, Phil.
趴下 趴下 趴下 趴下
Get down, get down, get down, get down!
他来了
He's here.
主动射手在距离前门五十码的地方
Active shooter is 50 yards from the front door.
你待在这里 我出去
OK, you stay here. I'll go.
快走
Go, go, go.
我已就位 什么情况
I'm here. Talk to me.
一个枪手 在灰色轿车后面
Lone shooter. Gray sedan.
快来
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表