belonging to Shariq Malik, his father.
她说要搬出去时 我很害怕
I was afraid when she said she was moving out.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
亲爱的 别这么说
Jaanu, no.
马利克先生 夫人
Mr. And Mrs. Malik,
艾莎遇袭很可能不是随机案件
it's likely that Aisha's attack wasn't at random.
我们注意到她在社交媒体的
We noticed that she stopped wearing her hijab
照片中不再戴头巾
in photos she posted on social media
这可能触怒了一些人
that may have offended some people.
你们认为是其他穆♥斯♥林♥干的
You think another Muslim did this?
这个国家有哪个穆♥斯♥林♥会因
What Muslims in this country will light a girl on fire
女孩子穿得像美国人就烧死她
for dressing as other Americans do?
您说您儿子不在家
You said your son wasn't home.
预计他何时回来
When are you expecting him?
恐怕他现在是本案嫌疑人
I'm afraid he's a person of interest in this case.
我们今天已经失去了一个孩子
We've already lost one child today.
现在你们还要带走另一个
Now you want to take away another?
只是需要问他几个问题
We just need to ask him some questions.
他在监视名单上
He is on a watchlist.
那是个误会
That was a misunderstanding.
阿门德去巴基斯坦参加婚礼
Ahmed was in Pakistan for a wedding.
而在视频里他拿着Ak-47
And he was on video carrying an AK-47.
还打了盘问他的
And he punched an Interpol agent in the face
国际刑♥警♥
who was questioning him.
那是自卫
In self-defense.
所以他们才放了他
Which is why they let him go.
你们以为通过电脑数据
You think you know my son
就了解了我儿子
because of what's on your computer.
但他绝不会伤害妹妹
But he would never harm his sister.
马利克夫人您有话要说
Mrs. Malik, do you have something to say?
他们最近在争吵
They have been fighting.
两天前我听到叫喊声
Two days ago, I heard shouting.
艾莎不肯说原因 但很伤心
Aisha wouldn't say what it was about, but she was upset.
他摔坏了她的手♥机♥屏幕
He broke the screen of her phone.
我们持有搜查他房♥间的许可
We do have a warrant to search his room.
他住后院车♥库♥里
He stays out back in the garage.
门应该没锁
It should be open.
看到那些全家福了吗 没一个人在笑
See those family photos? Not one person was smiling.
我懂 我周围的邻居都是这种传统家庭
Yeah, I grew up around conservative families like that.
孩子们在家都规规矩矩说话 免得惹是生非
The kids just speak formally at home so they don't rock the boat.
呃…你们家也会这样
Hmm. Zidans like that?
不 我们家有话都是吼出来的
No, we shouted it out.
阿门德·马利克 联邦调查局
Ahmed Malik, FBI!
我去堵他 - 好的
I'll flank him. - Yeah.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything!
那你跑什么
Then why'd you run?
我一个蓄着胡子的穆♥斯♥林♥ 护照上还印着巴基斯坦的出入境记录
I'm a bearded Muslim with "Pakistan" Stamped on my passport.
联邦调查局上门找我能有好事
FBI comes knocking, it ain't to be nice.
今早你在哪儿
Where were you this morning?
在清♥真♥寺做义工
Volunteering at the mosque.
不过像他这样的伪信者根本不懂
Not that a munafiq like him would understand.
什么意思 - 伪信者
What's that mean? - A hypocrite.
怎么 就因为我加入♥联♥邦调查局就不算穆♥斯♥林♥了
What, because I'm in the FBI, it makes me less Muslim?
所以你就杀了你妹妹
Is that why you killed your sister?
嫌她不够虔诚
She wasn't Muslim enough?
什...什么...你们在说什么
W...what...what are you saying?
艾莎呢 我妹妹怎么了
Where's Aisha? What happened to my sister?
她今早被谋杀了
She was murdered this morning.
什么
What?
你母亲说你们最近起过冲突
Your mother said that you had a confrontation recently.
什么 所以你们觉得我...
What? And you think I would...
我会对自己的亲妹妹下毒手
I would do this to her, to my baby sister?
"种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆"
"You reap what you sow."
我...我不懂这话什么意思
I...I don't know what that means.
我们认为凶手不认同
We believe that the person who killed your sister
她的生活方式
disapproved of her lifestyle.
你整天泡在清♥真♥寺
You're at the mosque all day.
她追求时尚
She's modern.
你们吵架了
You're fighting.
对 我们...吵过架 但...
Yeah, we...we...we fought, but...
我是为了保护她
I was looking out for her.
是这样
Look.
我...我朋友在交友软件上刷到了艾莎
My...my friend matched with Aisha on some dating app.
他给我看她的主页 比基尼照 喝酒照
He showed me her profile. Bikini pics, alcohol.
我不傻
I'm not stupid.
我知道她这样会招来什么货色
I know what kind of guy that attracts.
只能抢过手♥机♥
I had to rip the phone out of her hand
删了那破软件
to delete the damn thing.
听着 我妹妹是个好姑娘
Look, my sister is a good kid.
我爱她
And I love her.
如果她招惹了谁 肯定是那个软件惹的祸
And if she got mixed up with someone, it's on that app.
谢谢提供资料
Yeah, thanks for showing me.
所以关于艾莎用的这个交友软件
All right, so what do we know about this dating app
有什么线索
Aisha was supposedly on?
软件叫灼遇
It's called SCORCH.
根据用户群体不同
Depending on who you ask,
有人觉得它的噱头标新立异也有人认为是哗众取宠
it's either famous or infamous for its gimmick.
什么功能
Which is?
女性会给约会过的男人打分
Women rate the men they've dated
根据个人卫生 尊重程度 魅力等类别评价
based on categories like hygiene, respect level, rizz.
是的 评分越低
Yeah, lower your rating,
未来匹配的机会就越少
less likely you are to get matches in the future.
好吧 但艾莎的手♥机♥里已经删除这个应用了 对吧
All right, but the app was not on Aisha's phone, right?
因为他哥哥说的的确是实话
Because her brother was telling the truth.
他两天前卸载了她手♥机♥上的应用
He did delete the app off of her phone two days ago.
得重新安装才能看到这个记录
Had to reinstall it to see this.
是的 她的私信里有二十多个匹配
Yeah, she had over two dozen matches in her DMs.
但艾莎和这个家伙的聊天有点不对劲
But Aisha's exchanges with this guy paint a dark picture.
"你好啊 美女"
"Hello, beautiful.
"和你聊天真轻松
"You're so easy to talk to.
我喜欢你的思维方式"
I love the way your mind works."
看起来是个不错的对象
Seems like a nice enough guy.
人有点过于自信 但总体还不错
He's a little overconfident, but nice enough.
是的 艾莎似乎也有同感
Yeah, it looked like Aisha felt the same.
她似乎很享受这种关注
She seemed to enjoy the attention.
然后她停止回复
Then she stops responding
因为她哥哥卸载了应用
because her brother deleted the app
派特里克的语气急转直下
and Patrick's tone changes.
好吧
Okay.
"你以为你能无视我吗"
"You think you can ghost me?
"你不过是另一个肤浅的婊♥子♥
"You're just another shallow bitch
会得到应有的报应"
who's gonna get what's coming to her."
告诉我 你找到了我们这位愤世嫉俗的追求者的名字
Tell me you got a name for our jaded suitor.
是的 面部识别结果确认他是派特里克·哈默德 三十六岁
Yeah. Facial rec ID'd him as Patrick Hammond, 36,
苏荷区一家名叫燃动的高端健身房♥的经理
manager of a high-end gym in SoHo called Warm Up.
好的 定位他 把他带过来
Okay, ping him, bring him in.
我试过了 手♥机♥关机
I already tried. Phone's off.
等一下
Wait a sec.
我标记了他用来购买♥♥
I flagged the credit card that he used
斯科奇会员的信♥用♥卡♥
to purchase his SCORCH subscription.
是预付卡
It's prepaid.
而且刚刚在福尔摩酒店订了一间套房♥
And it just booked a suite at the Filmore.
马上派我们的人过去
Get our team down there right now.
我们是联邦调查局的 我是特别探员贝尔 这是泽丹探员
FBI. Special Agent Bell. This is Special Agent Zidan.
怎么回事
What's going on?
七楼发现火灾
Fire reported on the seventh floor.
717套房♥吗 - 你是怎么知道的
Suite 717? - How'd you know?
它与一个正在调查的案件有关
It's linked to an active investigation.
什么时候报的警 - 二十分钟前
When was it called in? - 20 minutes ago.
幸运的是 火势局限在房♥间里
Luckily, it was localized in the room.
我的人已经扑灭了
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表