What are you talking about?-How?
他可能将卫星设备
We think he may have-hooked a SAT link up
接在汽车电源上
to the 12-volt of a vehicle.
注意搜寻那辆福特锐界
So keep your eyes open-for that Ford Edge.
收到
Copy that.
OA 11点方向
OA, 11:00.
斯科拉 目标在-Front街和Dover路口
Scola, we have him at-Front Street and Dover.
收到-正在赶往
Got it.-We're on our way.
散开!行动!
Spread out! Move!
立即下车-先生请到安全区域
Get out now.-- Sir, get to safety.
往街尾撤离
Go down the street.
路易斯·萨莫拉-这里是FBI
Luis Zamora, this is the FBI.
双手举高下车!
Get out of the car-with your hands up!
立刻!
Now!
我们应该包抄
We should circle around.
这里可能形成交叉火力
We got a crossfire-situation here.
没时间了
We don't have enough time.
我在他六点钟方向-停止行动
Guys, I'm on his 6:00.-Stand down.
收到
Copy that.
萨莫拉!
Zamora!
目标倒地-行动!行动!
Suspect down.-Move, move, move!
快!快!
Go, go, go!
继续推进 继续推进
Come on, move up. Move up.
电脑在这里
Guys, computer is here.
人在哪?-特勤队正在赶来
Where is he?-- Special teams are incoming.
快 抓紧-明白
Come on. Let's go.-- OK.
动作快 快-好的 好的
All right, let's go, come on.-- OK, OK.
你现在要修正这个错误
You're going to make-this right, right now.
快进去 快-好的 马上
Let's go. In you go.-- OK. Yeah, yeah.
明白 明白-快 没时间了
OK, OK.-- Hurry. Hurry up.
呃...
Uh...
需要多久?
How much time do you need?
我已经最快速度操作了
Uh, I'm going-as fast as I can.
能请求军方延长时间吗?
Can we ask the Pentagon-to give us more time?
贾巴尔 你知道这不可能
Jubal, you know-I can't do that.
必须夺回飞机控制权
We have to regain control-of that plane.
快操作
Let's go.
立即关闭后门程序!
We need that back door-closed now!
快点 快!
Hurry up, come on!
拉斯金 汇报进度!
Let's go, Ruskin, talk to me!
我--我已经-最快速度了
I'm--I'm going-as fast as I can.
快啊 抓紧!
Let's go, come on!
6730航♥班♥将在19秒后
Flight 6730 will cross-into the nuclear plant's
进入核电站禁飞区
airspace in 19 seconds.
空军战机已进入-射击位置
Air Force jets have taken-at firing position.
瓦伦丁探员-请代我感谢
Agent Valentine,-I just want to say thank you
地面所有人员的努力
to everyone down there-for trying.
请代我向乘客家属致歉
Apologize to the families-of the passengers.
嘿 嘿 提姆-别放弃
Hey, hey, hey.-Tim, we are not doing that.
保持清醒-还没结束
You stay with me.-This is not over.
请尽快操作!
As fast as you can please!
快 快 快!
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
加油 拉斯金
Come on, Ruskin.
怎样?到哪步了?
What? What?-Where are we?
快啊 快
Come on. Come on.
已锁定坎托6730航♥班♥
We are locked on Canto 6730.
请求开火授权
Do I have-firing authorization?
快啊 快!
Come on, let's go!
完成了-完成了?
We're done.-- It's done?
完成 完成-贾巴尔 补丁完成
It's done. It's done.-- Jubal, it's patched.
通知军方停止攻击
Tell the Pentagon-to stop those jets.
解决了
It's done.
马克斯机长 -你们现在
Captain Marks,-you should have
应该已恢复系统控制
full access to your systems.
确认
Affirmative.
6730航♥班♥-已恢复控制
Flight 6730-is under our command.
请求最近跑道-紧急迫降
Request nearest runway-for emergency landing.
罗切斯特已清空跑道
They've cleared a runway-for you in Rochester.
收到 朋友
Copy that, my friend.
现在明白你儿子-为何想追随你的脚步了
I can see why your son wants-to follow in your footsteps.
我正想对你说同样的话
I was about to tell you-the same thing.
联合爱迪生正在恢复供电-随时会来电
ConEd's restoring power.-Should be back up any second.
各位干得漂亮
Well done, everybody.
太棒了
Bravo.
呼!-呼!
Whoo!-- Whoo!
干得好 贾巴尔
Great work, Jubal.
谢谢
Yeah.
我真的以为我们不得不
I really thought-we were going to have to
要再次经历-那个黑暗的日子
relive that horrible day-all over again.
这次结局不同
Well, different outcome-this time.
不同的结局
Different outcome.
嘿-嘿
Hey.-- Hey.
嗨
Hi.
道吉什么时候睡的?
What time did Dougie go down?
九点半左右
Oh, not till, like, 9:30.
哦-嗯
Oh.-- Mm-hmm.
今天过后你还好吗?
How are you doing after today?
你知道
You know how
你总是能-看穿我的心思
you always just kind of-see right through me?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
两个月前收到的-然后...
It came like-two months ago, and...
我想...
I mean, I figured,
何必打开呢-对吧?
why even bother opening it,-you know?
有什么意义?-何必重温痛苦?
What's the point?-Like, why relive all of it?
完全没道理
It just doesn't make any sense.
但现在?
But now?
呃 现在...
Um, well, now...
我意识到不必-独自面对
I mean, I think I realized that-I don't have to do this alone.
要我读吗?
You want me to read it?
好 读吧
OK. Yeah.
"致斯图尔特·斯科拉:
"Dear Stuart Scola,
"经纽约市长办公室授权
"on behalf-of the mayor's office,
"特此通知您
"we are writing to you about
"纽约基因识别项目
"the New York Genetic-Identification Project,
"致力于识别
"which has been dedicated-to identifying
"9·11事件所有遇难者
"all of the victims of 9 11.
"借助先进DNA技术
"We're writing because thanks-to advanced DNA technology,
"我们已确认您兄长"道格拉斯·斯科拉的遗骸
"we were able to positively ID-the remains of your brother,"Douglas Scola.
"愿此消息为您及家人
"May this knowledge-bring you and your family
带来安宁与慰藉"
closure and peace of mind."
他们找到他了
They found him.
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表