没人通知过我们啊
Nobody told us.
你们应该报♥警♥的
You're supposed to call it in.
你们清楚美国公民已被外国势力盯上
You knew Americans were being targeted.
娜迪亚的丈夫 还有他们的朋友 西鲁斯
Nadia's husband, their friend Cyrus...
你们坐视他们遇害
you let them die.
我不明白 这是你们玩忽职守
What I can't figure out... was it dereliction of duty,
还是因为他们在某些方面给你们带来了不便呢
or were they just inconvenient to you in some way?
塔里克·阿米尼 还有娜迪亚·阿米尼 他们到底是谁
Who are they, really, Tariq Amini and Nadia Amini,
如果这是真名的话
if those are even their real names?
他们是谁 做过什么
Who they are and what they did
你无权过问
lies outside your jurisdiction.
我负责监督他们很久之前参加的各项活动
I oversaw activities that they were party to way back when.
现在她人在何处
Now, where is she?
娜迪亚吗
Nadia?
你找她做什么
What do you want with her?
我要确认她是否安全
I want to make sure she is safe.
好 我向你保证
Well, I assure you...
她现在十分安全
she is safe.
妈 到底怎么回事啊
Mom, what is going on?
这太吓人了
This is literally insane.
有些事我没跟你说过
There's something I haven't told you.
离窗户远一些
Stay away from the windows.
先穿上防弹衣
Let's get you vested up.
来
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
有发现吗 - 没发现枪手的踪迹
Hey, anything? - No sign of the shooters.
这些装饰是什么
Hey, what are these decorations here?
这是什么日子
What time of year is this?
是诺鲁孜节 伊朗人的新年
It's Nowruz, Iranian New Year.
应该是二零零五年三月二十日
It would have been March 20, 2005.
好 我们必须弄清楚为什么
Right, okay, w-we need to figure out
这三个人会成为刺杀目标
why these three are being targeted, right?
我们跳出来看一下 发挥一下
So let's... let's zoom out, get some paint on the canvas,
联想一下
some context.
当时还发生了什么
What else was going on at the time?
我们错过了什么
What are we missing?
有了 在此两天后 德黑兰
Okay, yeah, two days later in Tehran,
秘密警♥察♥部门的一名长官被杀
there was a general from the secret police
他叫玛拉迪
that was killed... a General Moridi.
什么 是被刺杀的吗
What, what, like, assassinated?
应该是 是土制铁管炸♥弹♥
Looks that way. Pipe bomb.
你是说塔里克·西鲁斯 和娜迪亚合伙干掉了
You think Tariq, Cyrus, and Nadia took out
一名秘密警♥察♥部门长官
a general in the secret police?
我想中情局之所以对娜迪亚·阿米尼这么感兴趣
Well, I-I think if the CIA is interested in Nadia Amini,
这会是个理由 对吧
this could be the reason why, right?
伊朗当时刚选出新一届领导人 是强硬派
Iran had just elected new leaders, hard-liners,
所以像娜迪亚·阿米尼这样的进步学生
so progressive students like Nadia Amini,
将会遭到严密审查 他们因此十分不满
they'd be put under a microscope, they're angry.
也就成为中情局行动的理想策反对象
Making them ideal recruits for CIA operations.
就像中情局想要
Like a bombing the CIA's trying
回避的炸♥弹♥袭击一样
to distance themselves from.
所以是中情局让他们这么做的
So the CIA puts them up to it.
然后帮他们离开伊朗 安置到这里
And then smuggles them out, sets them up here,
给他们假名 假身份等等
fake names, backstopped identities, the works.
也不是第一次我们这么利用人了
Wouldn't be the first time we used people like that.
用完即弃
Used them and then forgot them.
中情局他们 是2005年5月找上我们的
The CIA, they... they came to us in May 2005.
他们想玛拉迪将军消失
They wanted General Moridi eliminated.
他们提供了炸♥弹♥
They supplied us with a bomb and blueprints
和玛拉迪常去那家澡堂的平面图
to a bathhouse that Moridi visited.
作为交换 我们会得到新的身份
It was a mission in exchange for our new identities
到美国生活的机会
and passage to the States.
所以他们帮你们离开伊朗了是吗 - 对
So they got you out of Iran? - Yeah.
没错 只是到这就被跟我们合作的探员抛弃了
Yeah, only to be dropped by the agents we helped...
他就让我们自生自灭
left to figure out our lives on our own.
这么说爸爸杀过人
So Dad killed someone?
我们得阻止玛拉迪杀我们
We had to stop Moridi from erasing us.
等等 但是 现在要怎么做
Wait, wait, wait, wait, but... but... but... so now what?
因为爸爸在我出生前做过的事
We're supposed to... to... to hide,
所以我们得要...躲起来吗
to run because of something that Dad did before I was born?
以为我们在这会很自♥由♥
We thought we would be free here.
好 那你觉得为什么你♥爸♥的规矩这么严
Okay, why do you think your father had such strict rules?
规矩 你打破的规矩
Rules... rules that you broke.
等等
Wait.
是说我上传了爸爸的照片...
The picture that I posted of Dad, do you think...
莎拉 这不怪你
Sarah, this is not on you.
你与这无关
This has nothing to do with you.
有关 就是因为我 我爸才
Yes... yes, it is. My dad, he...
不 你并不知情
No, you didn't know.
你怎能这么说
How could you?
你想怎么评价我都可以 贝尔探员
You can judge me all you like, Agent Bell,
但我做了我认为对的事情
but I did what I believed was right!
四处检查一下
Perimeter check.
不是说"要对寡妇仁慈点"吗
What happened to "go easy on the wife"?
到底是有多自私才能让自己的孩子过那样的生活
How selfish do you have to be to bring a child into that life?
娜迪亚那时还很年轻 玛纪
Nadia was young, Maggie.
么 你觉得她只是要放弃梦想而已吗
What, you expect her just to give up on her dreams?
不晓得 但...
I don't know. No, but...
你想对别人发火
You want to be mad at somebody,
在他们给我们国家作出如此大牺牲后
how about the case officers that left her out in the cold
那个却对他们弃之如履的探员又怎么说
after the sacrifices they made for our country?
她女儿整个人生都是谎言
Her daughter's entire life is a lie.
没错 但那是为了她的安全
Yeah, to keep her safe.
娜迪亚骗了我们
Nadia lied to us.
她如果之前就跟我们说实话
And she could have saved lives today
今天就能拯救几条人命了
if she told us the truth up front.
中情局 联邦调查局 对他们来说都一样
CIA, FBI... we're all the same to them,
而且我们已经让她失望了一次
CIA, FBI... we're all the same to them,
嘿 斯科拉还在动手术
Hey, Scola's still in surgery.
有新进展我会告诉你
I'll update you when I find out more.
好 请及时告诉我
Okay, yeah, please do.
两名伊♥斯♥兰♥革命卫队杀手还在逃
Our two IRGC assassins are still in the wind,
伊朗伊♥斯♥兰♥革命卫队 IRGC 成立于伊朗伊♥斯♥兰♥革命之后的1979年5月 其目的是维护伊朗领土完整和政♥治♥独♥立♥ 负责维持其国内秩序。
但曼哈顿是座孤岛
but Manhattan is an island.
们选择有限 对吧
Their options are limited, right?
有什么进展吗 - 呃
How we doing? - Yeah.
我看了车站周围的监控录像 没有发现
Uh, I scrubbed CCTV footage around the station... no hits.
看来他们弃用摩托了
Looks like they ditched their motorcycle.
也就是说他们是步行离开的 那不错
Meaning they're on foot. That's great.
也许不是 纽约警♥察♥局接到警报 两个街区外有辆面包车被盗了
Maybe not. NYPD just got a report of a stolen van two blocks away.
纽约警♥察♥局 NYPD 成立于1845年 是目前美国最大的警♥察♥局 负责纽约市5个区的警力部署及案件调查
可能是我们要找的人 详细信息有吗
That could be our guys. Details?
福特350 银色货车 车牌04J5R2
Ford 350 cargo van... silver, plate number 04J5R2.
定位开着吗 - 查到了
GPS active? - Already on it.
在第五十♥八♥大♥道和第九大道交界
Address is 58th and 9th.
已经很久没干这事了
Been a minute since I've done this.
就跟很久没骑车一样
It's like riding a bike.
们已经就位
Squad in position.
动开始
Green light.
是陷阱
It's a diversion.
调虎离山
To throw us off their trail.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
铸博 怎么了
Jubal, what's up?
OA 听我说 失车是个陷阱
OA, listen to me. The stolen car was a diversion.
他说什么
What'd he say?
不知道 我听不清 铸博
I don't know. I could barely hear him. Jubal?
们得假定伊♥斯♥兰♥革命卫队杀手
You need to assume the IRGC assassins
往你们那里去了
are inbound to your location.
们还有多久时间
How much time do we have?
OA 能听到吗 - 他在说什么
OA, can you hear me? - What's he saying?
OA 他们将监控屏蔽了
OA, they cut the cameras.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表