凡事都有第一次
There's a first time-for everything.
反恐部门没监听到任何
The Counterterrorism desk-hasn't heard any chatter
关于俾路支帮派 -策划本地行动的消息
about the Balochi gang-plotting anything local.
没有
No.
他没提过绑♥架♥的事
He hasn't mentioned-the kidnapping.
为什么?
Why?
我靠他的情报 -送过十几个毒贩进监狱,
I've sent a dozen narco-traffickers to prison
而他的团伙从不知道 -他是线人
on his intel, and his crew-never knew he was informing.
他很聪明也很谨慎
He's smart and he's careful.
我就是不信他会 -在没掌握重大情报的情况下
I just don't buy that-he would make this play
搞这种把戏
if he wasn't sitting-on something big.
好吧,如果他在撒谎,
Right, well,-if he was lying,
我们可以用虚假陈述罪起诉他,
we would jam him up-on false statement charges,
让他和他哥 住同一间牢房♥
and he can share a cell-with his brother.
我绝不允许有人在我的辖区
I do not like someone-crying wolf about terrorism
谎报恐怖威胁
in my backyard.
伊莎贝尔,你真想让反恐部门
Isobel, you really-want Counterterrorism
接管这次审讯?
to take over this interview?
我要查清♥真♥♥相♥
I want to get-to the bottom of this.
我也是,而且我会的
So do I. And I will.
我不知道现在到底怎么回事,
I don't know what the hell's-going on right now,
但我会用这个查清楚
but I'll use this-and I'll find out.
好吧,与此同时,
Okay, in the meantime,
你们先确认并定位这些人吧?
why don't you guys ID-and locate these guys?
我很想听听他们的说法
I'd love to hear their side-of the story.
我们漏掉了什么?
What are we missing?
这是法希姆第一次暗示
This is the first time-Faheem has even hinted
要用交易换他哥哥出狱
at making a deal-for his brother's release.
为什么是现在?
Why now?
他哥快服完刑了吧?
He served most of his time, right?
根据监狱管理局记录,
Well, according-to the Bureau of Prisons,
他哥哥达尼什今天从斯莱特山联邦监狱
his brother Daanish-is being transferred today
转移到奥蒂斯维尔联邦监狱的证人保护区
from FCI Slate Hill to the-WITSEC block of FCI Otisville.
他提供了监狱内的帮派活动情报,
He provided information-on gang activity inside,
原监狱已不安全
and it's no longer-safe for him there.
呵,恐怖威胁刚好在他哥
Huh, what interesting timing-that the terror threat
被转移到州北监狱时出现,
materializes right-when his brother
这时间点真有意思...
is being transferred upstate,-but...
是啊,我不知道,
Yeah, I don't know,
但奇怪的是他没提这事
but it's strange that-he didn't mention it.
看来隐瞒信息 -是他的常态了
Yeah, well,-that appears to be a theme.
法希姆没说的 -事情还多着呢
There's a lot-Faheem isn't mentioning.
考虑到他隐瞒了这么多,
Given how much-he's withholding,
我们还要认真对待 -这个威胁吗?
do we even take this threat-seriously?
不,他知道任何交易
No, he knows-we'll verify his intel
都要以核实情报为前提
as a condition of any deal.
我们必须假设 -这次袭击是真实的
We have to assume-that this attack is real.
给我十张白纸
Give me ten pages-of blank paper.
要让我猜里面有什么吗?
Am I to guess what's inside?
联邦检察官会让你哥的案子
The AUSA will get-your brother's case
提交给联邦法官
in front of a federal judge.
严格假释、每晚签到,但...
Strict parole,-nightly check-ins, but...
前提是你现在 -必须对我完全坦白
only if you get real with me-right here, right now.
所以你能让我哥出狱?
So you can get my brother-released?
如果这次袭击 -真如你说的那么严重,
If this attack is as-significant as you say it is,
而你的情报能帮我们阻止,
and you have intel that-can help us prevent it,
那么,是的,我可以
then, yes, I can.
所以...
So...
今天早上8点你在哪?
where were you this morning-at 8:00 a.m.?
艾哈迈德·汗
Ahmed Khan.
艾哈迈德·汗, -那个海♥洛♥因♥大毒枭?
Ahmed Khan,-the heroin kingpin?
什么,他-- -他在策划袭击?
What, he---he's planning the attack?
此刻有艘船正在海上,
There is a ship on the water-as you and I speak
载着汗的海♥洛♥因♥,
loaded with Khan's heroin
藏在长荣货柜的 -夹层里
under false floors-in Evergreen containers.
你是说它现在 -正往这里来?
You mean it's on-its way here right now?
是的, -到贝永港
It is,-to the port in Bayonne.
快到了
It has almost arrived.
这批货有问题,被污染了
The drugs are bad, tainted.
是毒药
It is poison.
艾哈迈德·汗不在乎钱
Ahmed Khan has no care-for money.
他要让这些街区血流成河
He wants these streets-to bleed.
好,这情报很重要
Okay, that is significant.
你什么时候知道的?
And how long have you-known about this?
昨天之前 -我只听到些风声
Whispers were all-I heard before yesterday.
昨天
Yesterday.
所以今早我们本该见面时,
Okay, so this morning when-we were supposed to meet.
我没吃早餐,对, -去收集所有能拿到的信息
I skipped breakfast, yes,-to gather everything I could.
船名、货柜编号♥
The name of the ship,-the container numbers.
你想知道我在哪?
You want to know where I was?
就在做这些, -保护我们的孩子
That's where,-keeping our children safe.
我把艾哈迈德·汗 -拱手送给你
I am giving you-Ahmed Khan on a platter.
你不是在给我东西
You're not-giving me anything.
你在用情报换你哥
You're trading information-for your brother.
我不知道,老兄
And I don't know, man.
不知为什么,
For some reason,
我现在实在 -没法相信你的话
I'm having real trouble here-believing anything you say.
最后的机会
Last chance.
今天早上8点 -你在哪里?
Where were you this morning,-8:00 a.m.?
我在哪重要吗?
What does it matter-where I was?
我必须知道 -发生了什么
I need to know-what's going on.
否则你别想拿到交易
Or there's no way-I'm gonna get you this deal.
你还戴着婚戒
You're still-wearing your ring.
你妻子没戴
Your wife doesn't.
婚姻出问题了?
Trouble on the home front?
你的工作压力,
The stress of your job,
对任何婚姻 -都是考验
it must be hard-on any marriage.
对你妻子也是,山姆
On your wife, Sam.
你想干嘛? -别牵扯我的家人
What are you doing?-Leave my family out of this.
不是这个意思
It's not that.
是你不够诚实
It's that-you've not been honest.
你们分居多久了?
How long have you-been separated?
这不该你管
That's not how this works.
我没义务告诉你
I don't owe you that.
那我能调阅档案吗?
May I then review the file?
行啊,等我核实完你的情报
Sure, after-I verify your intel.
我得确认你没耍我
I need to know-you're not playing me.
你18年前怎么说的?
How did you put it-18 years ago?
只有完全诚实 -才能合作
This only works-if we're completely honest.
而现在人命关天,
And I am beginning-to doubt your honesty
我开始怀疑你的诚信
while lives hang-in the balance.
真的吗? -你怀疑我的诚信?
Really, man?-You're doubting my honesty?
我给你很多机会坦白
I've given you plenty-of chances to be honest
今早发生了什么
about what happened-this morning.
现在...
Now...
告诉我这些人是谁,
tell me who these men are,
像拎布娃娃一样 -抓走你的家伙
snapping you up-like a rag doll.
袭击者的SUV -身份查得如何?
Where are we with-ID'ing the assailant's SUV?
车牌是偷的
Well, the plates are stolen.
追溯到萨福克郡一辆Altima
Come back to an Altima-in Suffolk County.
好的,交叉比对那辆SUV
Okay, cross-reference-that SUV with any vehicle
与所有被盗车辆报告 -匹配其物理特征的车辆
reported stolen matching-that physical description.
已经在查了,但还没发现 -符合特征的车辆
Already on it, but I'm not-seeing anything that lines up.
我可能找到线索了
I may have something.
司机撕掉了电子收费通行证
And the driver-rips the E-ZPass off.
但已经太迟了
But it's too late.
它已经在前往这个地点时 -被感应到了
It already pinged-on the way to this location.
这个账户属于塔克·金凯德,
That account belongs-to Tucker Kincaid,
SUV的车主
owner of the SUV.
金凯德是 -网络安全工程师
Kincaid's-a cybersecurity engineer.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表