He's a freak, man.
两只眼瞳颜色都不一样
Got two different-colored eyes.
怎么?
What now?
一蓝
One's blue.
另一只...
The other one is--
说不清什么颜色
I don't know--it's different.
他是这里的顾客?
OK. He's a customer here?
不
No, man.
以前在这打过工
No, he used to be an employee here.
干了几个月
He worked here for a couple months.
现在被禁止入内
He's no longer welcome.
为什么?
Why not?
浑身负能量
Gives off bad energy.
一开始他很安静
First, he was quiet.
然后他开始问问题,
And then he started asking questions,
净是些怪问题,比如问我有没有想过
weird crap like if, you know, I ever thought about
用这些刀去捅人
using one of these knives on a person.
他说这些疯话的时候
He'd get this weird look in his eye
眼神特别瘆人
when he was talking all this craziness.
总之老板上周让我开了他
Anyways, the boss told me to let him go last week.
他储物柜还没清空呢
Still waiting for him to clean out his locker.
你们想查可以去看看
You guys can check it out if you want.
我知道这是怎么回事
I know what this is about.
联♥合♥行♥动♥中心查了韦斯利·库克勒这个名字——
JOC ran the name Wesley Cookler--
没记录
no hits.
肯定是假身份
Definitely using a fake.
所以只剩这个突破口了
Which means this is our only hope.
你真觉得他会帮忙?
You really think he's gonna help?
单独谈或许有希望
Maybe if I talk to him alone.
你方便在门外等吗?
Do you mind waiting outside the room?
我想陪着你
Um, I'd like to be with you.
我理解,但这是最佳方案
Well, I understand that, but this is best shot.
听着
Hey.
你凭什么认为被你亲手送进来两次的人
Why do you think he's gonna help you after
还会帮你?
you've already locked this guy up twice?
因为我有他想要的东西
Because I have something he wants.
特别探员玛吉·贝尔
Special Agent Maggie Bell.
雷
Ray.
有何贵干?
What are you doing here?
别装蒜
Drop the act.
装什么蒜?
What act?
你在外面培养的刀手是谁?
Who'd you put to work out there?
谁在残害那些姑娘?
Who is out there cutting up girls?
那人是谁?
Who are they?
你和他有联♥系♥多久了?
How long have you been in touch with him?
现在人在哪里?
And where is he right now?
我根本听不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
况且你把我跟强♥奸♥犯杀人犯关在一起,
But I'm not inclined to help you after
我凭什么要帮你?
you put me in here with rapists and murderers.
你本就该待在这里
You're exactly where you belong.
这不是你的真心话吧,玛吉
No, you don't mean that, Maggie.
你清楚我的本质
You know what I really am.
今天之前我从未想起过你
I haven't thought about you one time until today.
现在告诉我你跟谁联手了
Now, tell me who you're collaborating with.
我没跟任何人合作
I'm not working with anybody.
听着,你真以为我会信这种鬼话?
Look, you really think I'm gonna believe that?
这就是事实!
That's the truth!
爱信不信
You do with it what you want.
祝你好运
Best of luck to you.
我要回牢房♥
I'm done here. Take me back.
你确定?
Are you sure about that?
不想看看现场照片?
You don't wanna take a look at the pictures?
看看他的杰作?
See what he's doing?
既然你诚意邀请...
Well, I mean, since you offered...
那就瞄一眼
Take a peek.
看看你的人最近在搞什么名堂
Let's see what your man has been up to.
他一直通过这些信件和我们联络
He's been communicating with us through these letters.
我对猜谜没兴趣,玛吉
I'm not interested in riddles, Maggie.
上硬菜吧
Show me the real work.
不
No.
不不不不不不!
No, no, no, no, no, no!
他在糟蹋艺术品
He's ruining them.
哇哦
Wow.
你真是毫无头绪,对吧?
You really don't have a clue, do you?
你需要我的帮助
You need my help.
说出来
Say it.
我来都来了,雷
Well, I'm here, Ray.
对,我们需要帮助
So yes, we need your help.
我们?联邦调查局?
We? The FBI?
他们算个屁
I don't care about them.
玛吉你,
You, Maggie,
是你在求我
you need me.
亲口说
Say it.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
这才对嘛
Yeah, you do.
你真没看出来吗?
You really don't see it, do you?
模式明明很明显啊
It's so obvious once you see the pattern.
他在给她们做标记,就像我以前那样
He's marking them, just like I did.
桑德拉·艾登是你的首个受害者
Sandra Aiden, your first victim.
没错
There you go.
她让我一战成名
She put me on the map.
那时纽约每个女人走在街上
Every woman in New York couldn't walk down the street
都得提心吊胆,
without looking over their shoulder,
生怕成为下一个目标
wondering if they were next.
我记得那场景- 当然
I remember that. - Yeah.
所以你的同伙到底是谁?
So who are you working with?
玛吉啊玛吉
Oh, Maggie.
咱们之间没信任可谈不成事
This isn't gonna work unless there's trust between us.
你一直在回避问题
You're not answering my questions.
我正努力回答
I'm trying to.
是你没用心听
You're not listening to me.
我真不知道凶手是谁
I don't know who did this.
但可以肯定的是...
What I know is this...
有个门外汉在模仿作案,
amateur is out there,
把姑娘们搞得一团糟
and he's making a mess of these girls.
他在模仿你
He is copying you.
显而易见
Yes, of course.
看这些刀口
Look at the marks.
看她们的脸
Look at their faces.
和我当年标记桑德拉的手法如出一辙
That's exactly how I marked Sandra.
但他还加了点"个人创意"
And then he adds his embellishments.
最糟糕的是——
And then he does the most awful thing.
他杀了她们
He kills them.
暴殄天物啊,
Such a waste,
所有心血
all that hard work
就这么埋进土里无人欣赏
buried in the ground where no one can see it.
我会确保不再有受害者入土
Well, I'm gonna make sure there's nobody else to bury.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
雷·迪斯特法诺有定期访客或信件吗?
Does Ray DiStefano get any regular visitors or mail?
只有他父亲来信
Guy only gets mail from his father.
听说他父亲身体不好
He's got health issues, apparently.
申请过探视假,但被驳回了
Put in for furlough, but was denied by the board.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来他和凶手没有直接联♥系♥
All right, so he's not in contact with our killer.
是个模仿犯
So he has a copycat.
且升级成了杀人犯
Copycat who escalated to murder.
没错
Right.
伤口完全吻合
Cuts line up perfectly.
确实
Yeah.
迪斯特法诺说得对
So it looks like DiStefano was right.
凶手复刻了他17年前
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表