我认为人们经常滥用某些词汇
I think people overuse-certain words a lot.
我觉得人们经常滥用那个句子,
I think people overuse-that sentence a lot,
但这确实是我的杰作
but this really-is my masterpiece.
就像,如果这不是一件绝密隐形装备的话,
Like, it's what-they'd remember me by
他们会通过这个记住我
if it wasn't a piece-of top-secret stealth tech.
你测试过了?
You tested it?
完美运行
It works perfectly.
我亲自测试的
Tested it myself.
就知道我们找对了人
Knew we got-the right guy for the job.
你知道,这并不容易
You know, it wasn't easy.
如果你雇我的公♥司♥设计这个,
If you paid my firm-to design this,
成本会高得多
it'd cost you way more.
你想重新谈条件?
Are you trying-to renegotiate?
我们谈好了价格的
We agreed on a price.
那是之前的价格
Well, that was before.
我在想
I'm thinking
你们需要这个来做的事情一定很重要
whatever you guys need this for-must be important.
我不需要知道细节,但它值得更高的价码
And I don't need to know,-but it's worth more.
多少?
How much?
双倍?
Double?
成交了?
We good?
当然
Oh, yeah.
你砍价真狠啊,塔克
You drive a hard bargain,-Tucker.
嘿 哇,这是给我的?
Hey.-Whoa, is that for me?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
你真是救星 谢谢
You are a hero. Thank you.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
戴着婚戒?
Wearing your wedding band?
嗯
Mm.
在沙发上睡了两个月后,
That's a bit forward-after two months on the couch,
这进展有点快了吧?
don't you think?
工作需要
It's for work.
今天要见的人以为--
This guy I'm meeting with-thinks that--
哦,机密线人
Oh, a confidential informant.
对,没错
Right, yeah.
以为我们还维持婚姻关系?
Who thinks-we're still married?
是的
Yeah.
保持一致性
Consistency.
这是线人工作的秘诀之一
It's one of the secrets-to the CI game.
你不需要真的和他们做朋友,
You don't actually-have to be their friend,
但是... -- 啊
but...-- Ah.
每次见面保持同个形象有帮助
Helps if you're the same guy-every time you see him.
戒指挺好看的
Well, it's a nice ring.
选戒指的姑娘很有品味
Girl who picked it out-has great taste.
所以这次工作的事
So this work thing.
嗯?
Mm?
危险系数多高?
What's the threat level?
危险系数?零 我保证
Threat level?-Zero. I promise.
那就好
Good.
有点习惯你在身边了
Sort of like-having you around.
只是有点?
Sort of, huh?
嘿,老兄
Hey, man.
就是确认下你还来不来
Um, just seeing-if you're still coming.
无论如何给我回个电♥话♥
Give me a call either way.
谢了
Thanks.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
能续杯吗?
Can I get a refill, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
你朋友呢?
Where's your friend?
那个教授?
The professor?
呃,教授?
Uh, the professor?
不知道啊
Yeah, I don't know.
他看起来就像个天才
He just looks like-some kind of genius to me.
看来天才可能要放我鸽子了
Well, looks like the genius-might have stood me up.
你知道吗?
Uh, you know what?
我--我还是先结账吧,
I'm--I'm actually gonna-grab the check from you,
可以吗
if that's all right.
好的,没问题 -- 谢谢
Yeah, you got it.-- Thank you.
头儿,什么情况? -- 嘿
Hey, what's up, boss?-- Hey.
今天早上和线人约了碰头,
Uh, so I had-a scheduled check-in
但他没出现
with one of my CIs this-morning, and he didn't show.
奇怪
That's weird.
他从没缺席过会面,
Well, actually, it is because-he's never missed a meeting,
帮我追踪下他的位置
so I need you-to run a trace for me.
贾巴尔...
Uh, Jubal...
伊恩,我能听出你的表情
Ian, I can hear-the look on your face.
没事 这是个活跃线人
It's fine.-This guy's a working CI.
调他的档案
Just pull his file.
姓氏是埃拉希
His last name-is E-L-L-A-H-I-E.
档案里有他手♥机♥号♥
His cell number should be-in there.
找到了 正在追踪
Got him. Running a trace.
定位在肯辛顿,弗里尔街523号♥
Yeah, he pinged in Kensington,-523 Friel Place.
是他家地址
Yeah, that's his place.
我过去要45分钟
I'm 45 minutes out-from that location.
OA和玛姬十分钟能到
OA and Maggie-can be there in ten.
好,派他们去
All right. Send 'em.
有打斗痕迹
Signs of a struggle.
门没锁
Door's unlocked.
破门
Hit it.
楼上安全,玛姬 法希姆不在
Upstairs is clear, Maggie.-Faheem's not here.
但他手♥机♥在
Well, his phone is.
谁会不带手♥机♥出门?
Who leaves the house-without their phone?
不想被我们追踪的人
Somebody who doesn't wanna be-tracked by us.
嘿!
Hey!
看到他了!
Got him!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
起来!
Get up!
腿受伤了,起不来
I can't.-I messed my leg up.
起来
Get up.
快点!
Come on!
叫什么名字?
What's your name?
阿迪尔
Adeel.
法希姆·埃拉希在哪?
Where's Faheem Ellahi?
谁?
Who?
法希姆·埃拉希 他在哪?
Faheem Ellahi.-Where is he?
他们抓走了他
They took him.
谁抓的?
Who took him?
早上有辆SUV里的人
Some guy showed up-in an SUV this morning
来把他拖走了
and dragged him out.
你好像很关心他
You seem really-worried about him.
他玩火自焚
You play with fire,-you get burned.
你怎么认识法希姆的?
How do you know Faheem?
他转移资金
He moves money.
他把钱分散藏在全城各处
He got it stashed-all over the city.
法希姆被抓之后,
After Faheem got grabbed up,
我就想着或许该查查看
I just thought maybe-I'd take a look.
但我什么都没做,我发誓
But I didn't do anything,-I swear.
现在说太迟了 走!
Too late for that.-Let's go!
别这样兄弟!我受伤了!
Come on, bro!-I'm injured!
死不了
You'll live.
而且我帮过你!
And I helped you!
你依然被逮捕了
You're still under arrest.
我们核实过这小子说的传闻了吗?
Have we confirmed-this kid's rumor
说法希姆今早8点左右被绑♥架♥的事?
that Faheem was abducted-around 8:00 a.m. this morning?
我还在找
I'm still searching
那辆据称绑♥架♥他的SUV
for the SUV that grabbed him, allegedly.
看来他们避开了街道摄像头
Guess they were careful-to avoid street cameras.
你信这小子的说辞吗?
You buy this kid's story?
我是说,法希姆过去20年
I mean, there's a long list-of very dangerous people
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表