好了 OA把车厢分离了
Okay, there, OA decoupled the cars.
好的 我来通知州警的Sort小队
All right, I'll notify State Police SORT Team
逮捕劫持犯
to arrest the hijackers
等到车厢停下的时候接应乘客下车
and get the passengers off when it stops.
以目前他们减速的速度来看
At the rate they're slowing down,
这些从动车厢会停在
the rear train cars should stop
范登堡湾附近的位置
somewhere near Vandenburgh Cove.
干得不错
Hey, great work.
火车停下时会有医疗队伍就位
Medical will be waiting when the train stops.
你觉得你能说服她打开驾驶室的门让你进去吗
Now, you think you can talk your way into that driver's cabin?
告诉我所有关于她的已知信息
Tell me everything we have on her.
伊芙琳 我需要你把门打开
Evelyn, I need you to open the door.
现在只有你和我了 其他所有人都下车了
It is just me and you now. Everyone else is off the train.
你没有人♥质♥了
You have zero hostages.
你 你应该跟他们一起走
You... you should have gone with them.
现在你只有死路一条了
You're only gonna die now.
还有你的女朋友... 如果她活着
And your girlfriend... if she lives,
这种悲痛会让她生不如死
the grief is gonna make her wish she hadn't.
好吧
Okay.
悲痛 这就是你这么做的原因吗
Grief... that's why you're doing this, right?
你在自♥由♥镇西列车脱轨事件中失去了你的丈夫 对吗
You lost your husband in the West Liberty derailment, correct?
我没有失去他 他的命是被人夺走的
I didn't lose him. He was taken.
他协助清理现场
He helped with the cleanup
因为CTX保证了那是安全的 而他又是个热心肠
because CTX promised it was safe and he was a good man.
结果他后来得了急性髓系白血病
But then he developed acute myeloid leukemia.
你知道在晚期的时候
Do you have any idea what the pain is like
这种病让人有多痛吗
in the late stages?
他就
He just...
他就那么离开了
he just disappeared.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
伊芙琳 他不该经历这些 你也不该
Evelyn, he did not deserve that, neither did you.
别说的好像你在乎似的
Don't act like you care!
没人在乎
Nobody cares.
没人真正在乎
Nobody actually cares,
尤其是这种事发生在一文不名的小地方
not when it's in the middle of nowhere
和小老百姓身上的时候
with just normal people.
如果这场灾难发生在塞尔科克呢
And if it happens to Selkirk?
那么
Well, then...
那么 也许那些人的家人中会有人丧命
well, then maybe if one of those families dies,
也许CTX就会在乎了
then maybe CTX will care.
克里斯呢
What about Chris?
伊芙琳 他会希望你以这种方式死去吗
Evelyn, would he want you to die this way?
我已经死了
I'm already dead.
那他会希望你让无辜的人
Then would he want you to make innocent people,
比如你教的那些孩子 经历他所经历过的痛苦吗
like the children you teach, suffer the way he did?
闭嘴
Stop!
伊芙琳 开门啊
Evelyn, open the door.
你不需要走到这一步的
It doesn't need to be like this.
闭嘴
Stop!
太迟了
It's too late.
伊芙琳 拜托了...
Evelyn, please...
伊芙琳
Evelyn!
伊芙
Evel...
各位 伊芙琳自尽了
Guys, Evelyn took herself out.
什么
What?
门还是锁着的 我该怎么做
The door's still locked. What are my options?
系统图上显示
Okay, schematics show
驾驶室的门是碳钢材质
that the driver's cabs are carbon steel
并配置了由电力系统控制的多向锁
with multipronged locks on an electrical system.
暴♥力♥没办法打开
Brute force will not do it.
那怎样可以打开呢 伊恩
What will do it, Ian?
如果你能让系统短路
Okay, if you can short-circuit the system,
引起电力浪涌 门锁就会自动打开
cause a power surge, the doors should automatically unlock.
好的 我来想办法
Okay. I'll see what I can find.
好的 OA 要快点
Okay, OA, hurry.
玛纪和斯科拉和急救小队到现场去了
Maggie and Scola are out with an emergency team
准备好应对安全失败的情况
to get a fail-safe in place,
但所谓的安全失败... 可不是什么好结局
but that fail-safe... it won't be good.
在安全失败之前还有多少时间
How much time do we have before the fail-safe?
七分钟
Seven minutes.
好的
Okay.
我们把这个装置连接在轨道上
We attach this device to the track,
当火车触碰到这里时就会脱轨
and when the train hits, it'll be derailed.
后果也会很糟 这是肯定的
It will be a mess, for sure.
但不会是化学品爆♥炸♥的灾难
But not a chemical disaster.
那么火车上的人呢
What happens to the people on the train?
我只实际见过几次这种情况
I've only seen these things in action a few times,
但那些触碰的火车都没什么好下场
but it's never pretty for the train that hits it.
那么 我们的朋友就只有死路一条了吗
So... so our friend is just gonna die?
这就是最好的结果了吗
That's our best bet?
或者你们那位朋友在一切发生之前让火车停下
Or your guy stops the train before it's too late.
好的 开始充电了
Okay, ramping up the charge now.
拜托 拜托 加把劲
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
各位 我只剩下一次充电的机会了
Guys, I only have one more charge.
好了 我进来了
Okay, I'm in.
已经松掉了油门
Just deactivated the throttle.
我要怎么让它停下
How do I stop this thing?
告诉我 你能看到什么
Okay, talk to me. What do you see?
有手刹吗 应该是橙色的
Is there a dynamic brake? It should be orange.
看到了 往前推吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, got it. Do I push it forward?
你现在的速度是多少
What's your speed now?
每小时八十英里
Uh, 80 miles an hour.
太快了 制动距离很有限不够让它停下
You are going too fast. The stopping distance will be too tight.
应该还有一个红色的紧急刹车
There should be a red emergency brake.
看到了
Got it.
推动紧急刹车和手刹
Push the emergency brake and the dynamic brake
同时推
at the same time.
好的
Okay.
OA 你还有两百米的距离了
OA, you've got 200 meters of track left.
这样刹车可不会好受
Hey, this will not be a smooth stop.
收到
Copy that.
八秒后你就要碰上脱轨装置了
You're gonna hit the derailer in eight seconds.
起作用了
That worked.
起作用了
That worked.
你好啊
Hey.
你好啊 嘉玛
Hey, Gem.
我告诉过你那不是永别
I told you it wasn't goodbye.
而我
And I...
我相信你了
I believed you.
你得好好休息一下
But you should get some rest.
医生说一切都会没事的
The doctor said everything's gonna be fine.
好的
Okay.
我可能要继续睡会了
Yeah, I might go back to sleep.
那再好不过了
That's a good idea.
OA
OA.
她怎么样了 - 很好
How is she? - She's good.
你呢 - 我不知道
How are you? - I don't know.
我不停地在脑子里回放整个经历
I keep playing it over and over in my head.
如果我没有参与到那场争斗中
If I didn't get into that fight,
如果我当时没那么做
if I did something different,
她现在就不会在医院里了
she wouldn't be in the hospital right now.
喂 - 这是我的错吗
Hey. - Was this my fault?
玛纪 我本该保护她的
Maggie, I was supposed to protect her.
我本该保护她的
I was supposed to protect her.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表