Hey!
立即停车!
Stop the car!
打开车门!
Open the door!
立刻!
Come on!
遵命
All right.
打开车门
Open the door.
摘下墨镜
Take off your glasses now.
嘿!
Hey!
有事吗
Hello? Excuse me.
玛吉 有车辆强行变道
Maggie, somebody just jumped out of line.
我看到了
Yeah. I see him.
无法识别驾驶员
I can't make out his face.
嘿 FBI!开慢点!
Hey, FBI! Slow down!
停车!
Stop the car!
下车!
Get out of the car!
FBI!
FBI!
马上下车!
Get out of the car now!
FBI!
FBI!
立刻下车!
I said, get out!
朱巴尔 我们刚看到他了
Jubal, we just saw him.
车牌号♥86-Z-5
License plate 8-6, Zebra, 5.
查一下
Run it.
查到了
Got him.
达里尔·李·里克伦 37岁
Daryl Lee Ricklan, 37,
注册出租车司机五年
registered taxi driver for five years.
他有前科 在拘留所和精神病院
He's got a rap sheet, bounces from detainment
来回折腾- 有地址吗?
to psychiatric care. - You got an address for him?
有 在特里蒙特区 - 玛吉 斯科拉
Yes, in Tremont. - OK, Maggie, Scola,
嫌疑人可能正往布朗克斯区逃
suspect may be headed to the Bronx,
你们也去那边
and so are you.
FBI!
FBI!
斯科拉?
Scola?
没人
Nobody here.
这里清空了
Place is empty.
朱巴尔
Jubal.
玛吉 说点好消息
OK, Maggie, give me some good news.
没有好消息
I don't have any.
里克伦的住处已经清空
Ricklan's place has been cleared out.
没有线索显示他带梅勒迪·沃尔顿去哪了?
Nothing to indicate where he might have taken Melody Walton?
毫无痕迹
Nothing.
我可能得再去找迪斯蒂法诺
I might have to go back to DiStefano.
为什么?你觉得他会帮我们?
Wait, why? You think he'll help us?
他父亲病重
His father's sick.
或许能用临时出狱许可
So maybe I can get his furlough,
换取合作
and he'll cooperate.
不,没用
Well, no.
他父亲已经死了
His father just died,
你给不了他任何东西
so you have nothing to offer him.
什么?
What?
在临终关怀机构走的
He died in his hospice facility.
朱巴尔 迪斯蒂法诺
Sorry, Jubal, does-- does DiStefano know
知道他父亲去世的消息吗?
that his father passed?
还没通知他
No, he hasn't been informed yet.
能…能先别告诉他吗?
Can--can you hold off on that?
我觉得这事还有操作空间
I think I can make this work.
明白
Copy that.
你来找我只可能有一个原因
There's only one reason you're here.
你们没抓到他
You didn't find him.
对
No.
你们找到了他 结果让他跑了
You found him, and he got away.
是- 看到了吗?
He did. - You see?
真诚点 玛吉
Honesty, Maggie.
多简单的事
See how easy that is?
好吧你说得对
OK, you're right.
我需要你的帮助- 真没劲
I need your help still. - Boring.
什么没劲?
What's boring?
陪你玩警♥察♥抓小偷的游戏
Playing cops and robbers with you.
假装你我之间没有比这
Ignoring the fact that you and I are
更深的羁绊
so much more than that.
我来是想用条件换你的协助
I'm here to cut a deal with you for your assistance.
不管你觉得我们之间有什么
Whatever you think we have,
你臆想出来的关系
the relationship you've made up,
都是你脑子里的幻觉
that is in your head.
不 你可以继续装
No, you can keep pretending.
我没时间耗这个
Look, I don't have time for this.
继续装下去吧
Just keep pretending.
你可以把它锁起来
You can lock it away.
关上门
You can shut the door.
但总有一天 玛吉
But eventually, Maggie,
门会被撞开
the door is gonna burst open,
你会失控的
and you are gonna lose control.
我知道你父亲病重
I know your father's sick.
临时出狱申请被驳回了
And I know that your furlough was denied.
我可以帮你搞定
I can change that.
哇
Wow.
看来你真是走投无路了
You must be really up a tree.
愿意为我做这个?
You'd do that?
噢
Oh.
他又抓了个女孩
He's taken another girl.
再不及时找到他 女孩会死
And if we don't find him quickly, he's gonna kill her.
这还不是最糟的 玛吉
That's not your only problem, Maggie.
他看见你了
He saw you.
知道你是谁
He knows who you are.
知道你在追捕他
He knows you're hunting him.
你可是把我送进来的
You, who put me away--
他的偶像
his hero.
你在伤害桑德拉之前带她去了哪里?
Where did you take Sandra before you cut her?
雷 我们之前没查到这点
Ray, we never found that out.
听着 你必须告诉我
Listen, you need to tell me.
否则协议作废
Otherwise, the deal is off the table.
我带她去了我家
I took her to my home.
我们查过里克伦的家了
We already checked Ricklan's home.
空无一物
There was nothing there.
中途还去过其他地方吗?
So did you stop anywhere else before that?
之后呢?
After?
对
Yeah.
有一个地方
After.
我对她很温柔
I was kind to her.
我就在附近守着
I stayed nearby,
等着她被发现
waiting for her to be found.
具体♥位♥置 雷?
Where, Ray?
库克勒街附近
It was near Cookler Street.
库克勒街 哪个路口?
Cookler. What was the intersection?
卫斯理- 卫斯理 是的
Wesley. - Wesley. Yep.
等等 你怎么知道?
Wait. How did you know that?
因为他用了卫斯理·库克勒的假名
Because he's using the name Wesley Cookler.
我们以为是个人名 现在才明白
And we thought it was a who, and now we know
其实是地名- 等等
that it's a where. - No, whoa, whoa.
玛吉 听我说
Maggie, listen to me.
你在外面要小心
You need to be safe out there.
我知道你不愿承认 但你已经是故事的一部分
I know you don't want to be, but you're part of this story
因为你是我故事的一部分
because you're part of my story.
我能保护好自己
I can take care of myself.
慢点 慢点
All right, all right, all right.
好了- 玛吉破解了里克伦的最新谜题
All right, folks, Maggie solved Ricklan's latest riddle.
他的假名卫斯理·库克勒是皇后区两个旧街名的组合
His false name, Wesley Cookler, is a combination
也就是桑德拉·艾登遇害后
of two cross streets in Queens--
被发现的十字路口位置
apparently, the location they found Sandra Aiden post-attack.
输入这两个街名 查不到信息
OK, typing in those streets, nothing's coming up.
因为两条街十年前都改名了
That's because both streets were renamed 10 years ago.
库克勒街现在叫切斯特大道
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表