Tell them the truth.
快让大学把直播信♥号♥♥掐了
Tell Hudson to cut their stream to the public.
明白
On it.
告诉大众你都做过什么
Tell the world what you've done.
OA
OA.
对不起 对不起 - 骗子
I'm sorry, I'm sorry! - I don't believe you.
你就是个骗子
I don't believe you!
他要失控了 - 是的
He's spiraling. - Yeah.
他要烧死她了
He's gonna burn her.
是你挑起的这一切
You started this war.
今天就是我们还击的日子
This is the day that we fight back.
我们进来了 他挟持着艾米
We're inside. He has Aimee.
是你挑起这一切的
You all started this war!
全是你的错
It's your fault!
你们别过来
Get back!
奥斯汀都结束了
Austin, it's over.
我们已经把这都围住了
We have the building surrounded.
今日无需再有人失去生命了
No one else needs to die today.
哦是吗 想得美
Yeah? That's what you think.
你想表达你的观点
You're trying to make a point,
但方式错了
this is not how you do that.
这是唯一的方法了
This is the only way.
有没有办法一击必中
Does she have a shot?
没...没有办法 角度受限
No, not...not from that angle.
把燃烧棒放下
Put it down.
你们再动我就点火
Not another step!
现在你们这帮人该懂了吧
Maybe now you people will understand.
不要啊
No.
把它放下
Put it down!
都别过来
Not another step!
艾米你会没事的
Aimee, you're gonna be okay.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我不会让你有事的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
你给我闭嘴
Shut up.
他自以为掌控全局 实则不然
I know he feels like he is, but he's not in charge here.
闭上嘴
Shut up!
嫌犯被击倒
Suspect down.
种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆
You reap what you sow.
如今一切都变得冰冷机械
You know, everything is so impersonal these days.
我们仿佛只是数据堆砌的幻影
It's like we're not real people anymore.
不过是算法里的几串用户画像
We're just a bunch of online profiles.
而两位无辜女性
And now there's two innocent women who've been murdered
竟因为虚拟差评丧命
because of a virtual thumbs-down.
这一切 让我反胃
I mean, It makes me sick.
那些凶手曾深陷孤独
Those guys were lonely.
在自我构建的茧房♥里窒息
And isolated.
我理解这种认知迷失的轨迹
I can see how they got lost.
你…具体指什么
What do...what do you mean by that?
他们将自身的孤独外化为
Well, they were looking for someone to blame
对他者的仇恨
for their loneliness.
在非自愿独身者论♥坛♥抱团
They find this incel community
把失败归咎于
where they blame things that are out of their control
那些他们不能控制的东西
instead of looking inward.
却没意识到...
They don't realize it, but...
孤独其实是他们主动选择的安全区
they're choosing to be alone.
嗯
Hmm.
我得让报♥警♥人描述自己特征 对吧
So I asked the caller to describe himself, right?
嗯 嗯 - 方便急救人员辨认
Mm...hmm. - For the EMT.
结果对方吼了回来:"呦
And the guy yells back, "Yo,
老子就是街角那个
I'm gonna be the guy standing at the corner
被蟒蛇吞胳膊的人
With a python swallowing his arm.
还不够明显吗"
What more do you need?"
要我说 他活该被咬
You know what? He deserved it.
早该养金鱼 那样省心
He should have bought a goldfish.
别啊 那多无趣
Oh, no, I hope not.
要是没这种奇葩 就不需要我们调度员了
Without guys like him, I'd be out of a job.
我想说
I've been thinking.
我知道你想要说什么
I already know what you're gonna say.
我确实不该
And I agree.
把情绪垃圾倒给你
I shouldn't have dumped my baggage on you.
我想说的不是这个
That's not what I was gonna say.
除了我丈夫之外 我几乎没再和人约会过
I haven't dated very much since my husband.
我虽然不想像我父母那老套
And I don't wanna sound like my parents,
但如今和人约会真的和以前完全不一样了
but dating really isn't what it used to be.
我觉得遇到灵魂契合的人
And I think that when you find somebody you connect with,
就该努力经营这段感情
you gotta make it work.
至于你对我
Now, I don't have any advice for you
工作风险的担忧
in terms of how you wrap your head around
我没法给你建议
what I do for a living.
但我们要不要 一起 想想有什么解决办法
But how do you feel about figuring it out together?
好啊 我就是这么想的
Yeah, I'd like that.
太好了
All right.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表