但你从来没打算给他应有的待遇
You were never gonna give him his part of the cut.
不过你没想到他比你聪明
But guess what? He outsmarted you.
他赢了 保罗赢了
He won. Paul won.
约翰 照她说的做 把包给她
John, do what she says. Give her the bag.
剩下的交给我们
We'll take it from here.
我要见我女儿
I want to see my daughter.
我要先见到她
No, not until I see her!
把包给她 - 不
Let go of the bag. - No!
把包给她
Let go of the bag!
不 - 把钱给她 约翰
No! - Give her the money, John.
不 我不信任他们
No, I don't trust them!
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
我...
I was...
她准备逃跑了
She's making a break for it.
跟紧她
You guys stay on her.
马上逮捕约翰·佩雷拉
Recovery agents, grab John Pereira now.
其余人退后
The rest of you hang back.
让她觉得自己是安全的
We want her to think she's in the clear.
很好
That's right.
跟着她 直到发现人♥质♥
We're gonna track her right to our girl.
嫌疑人正在往西南方向走
Suspect is moving Southwest on foot.
她现在穿过了拐角
She's ducking around the corner.
斯科拉 有辆车开过来了
Scola, vehicle incoming.
铸博 你还能拍吗
All right, Jubal, are you still getting this?
可以 非常清楚
Yeah, crystal clear.
别跟丢她
Do not lose her.
一辆绿色别克 纽约牌照D6K2A3
Got a green Buick, New York plate 0-6-Calvin-2-Alpha-3.
好 你听到了吗 查一下
Yeah, yeah. You got that? Run it.
今天早上在哈德逊区哈斯汀家被盗的那辆
Reported stolen this morning from the Hastings on Hudson area.
我确定
I have visual confirmation.
驾驶座上的就是保罗·戈登
Paul Gordon is behind the wheel.
什么 有娜奥米的踪迹吗
What? Tell me we have eyes on Naomy!
没有
Nothing, nothing yet.
他们要逃跑了
They're gonna flee.
玛纪 Oa 准备跟踪他们
Maggie, OA, get ready to tail them.
我们会用卫星给你们定位
We'll guide you from the sky.
行李袋里有追踪器和麦克风
There's a tracker and a microphone in the duffel.
不需要靠得太近
So there's no need to get too close.
收到
Copy that.
大功告成 亲爱的
We did it, baby.
我们有钱了
We're rich.
做得好
You did good.
他开枪了 - 她倒下了 他往南边去了
Shots fired! Shots fired! - She's down. He's moving south.
所有人 不准开枪
All agents, hold your fire.
再说一遍 不准开枪
Repeat, hold your fire.
留活口才能找到娜奥米
We need him alive to find Naomy.
玛纪 Oa 能拦截他吗
Maggie, OA, can you cut him off?
他来了 - 我们追上他了
There he is. - We're on him.
他的车撞坏了
Car just wrecked.
嫌疑人下车了
Suspect's on foot.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
不要开枪 她可能还在车里
Hold your fire. She could be in the car still.
她不在车里
She's not in the car.
我不知道娜奥米在哪
I don't know where Naomy is.
他死了
He's dead.
伙计们 十二岁的娜奥米·佩雷拉仍然下落不明
All right, people. 12-year-old Naomy Pereira is still missing.
绑♥架♥她的人都已确认死亡
Her captors are both confirmed dead,
我们得打起精神才能找到她
which means we need to get clever to locate her.
并且刻不容缓 他们可能把她藏在了
And we need to do it now. They probably stashed her
逃跑路线上的某个隐蔽地方
somewhere private along their getaway route.
铸博 我们在保罗·戈登的口袋里发现了一把钥匙
Jubal, we found a key in Paul Gordon's pocket.
我给你拍张照
Sending you a photo now.
收到
Yeah, I got it.
找到一把钥匙 上面挂着一块泡沫
We have a key with a foam keychain.
这种设计是为了让钥匙能浮在水上
Those are designed to float in water.
船绳是用来捆绑受害者的
Marine rope was used to bind our victim.
我们要找的是一艘
We're looking for a boat possibly
登记在已故监狱管♥理♥员♥梅丽莎·摩尔威
registered to our deceased prison manager,
名下的船
Melissa Mulwray.
等一下
Wait, hang on.
我查到一艘三十四英尺长 名叫白日梦想家
I got a 34-footer named "Day Dreamer,"
登记在雷吉兰德·摩尔威名下的船
registered to a Reginald Mulwray.
我猜这是她的继父 - 它现在在哪
I think that's her stepfather. - Where's it docked?
新泽西的自♥由♥码头
Liberty Landing Marina, Jersey City.
娜奥米
Naomy?
娜奥米
Naomy?
她...
Is she...
她还活着 她被打了镇静剂 但还活着
She's alive. She's sedated. But she's alive.
需要一辆救护车到自♥由♥码头
We need an ambulance to Liberty Landing Marina.
谢谢
Thank you.
娜奥米
Hey, Naomy.
我知道这非常艰难
I know this has been very hard.
你真的非常勇敢
You've been so brave.
你♥爸♥爸在门的另一边
Your dad is on the other side of that door.
他为了帮我们找到你付出了很多
And he went through a lot to help us find you.
在他被带回监狱之前
Before they take him back to prison,
我知道他肯定很想再见你一面
I know he would really love to see you one more time.
但你有权利不见他
But you do not have to go in.
你来决定
It's your choice.
你想见他吗
Do you want to see him?
想
Yes. I do.
好
OK.
我会在这等你
I'll be waiting for you out here, OK?
嘿 - 嘿
Hello. - Hey.
嘿
Hey.
让我猜一下
Let me guess.
你是来单方面解决
You're here to unilaterally decide the solution
家庭矛盾的
to a family problem.
别这样 这不公平
Come on. That's not fair.
我有个提议
I do have a proposition.
你可能不喜欢
But you're probably going to hate it.
对你和我来说
I mean, I guess it's not the best thing
可能不是最优解
for you or me, really.
但对泰勒来说是最好的方式
But it might be the best thing for Tyler.
这是我们欠他的
And we owe him that.
你到底想说什么
What exactly are you proposing?
我...
Well, I was...
我在想
I was thinking what if...
我能不能搬过来和你们一起住
what if I moved in here with you guys?
当然了 我会睡沙发
I'd... I'd sleep on the couch, of course, you know.
这样我们可以不用付两份房♥租
But we could stop paying two rents,
还可以分担一些开支
share some of the expenses,
为泰勒的学费省些钱
and really just start saving for Tyler's tuition.
我觉得还不错
And, I don't know. It might be nice.
我错过了太多
I've already lost so much time
和孩子们相处的时间
with both kids.
我知道你前夫搬回来这件事
But look, I know your ex moving back in
和你想象中的好像不太一样
is not the version of the fairy tale you told yourself.
所以... - 好
So… - Yes.
我觉得…
I just thought...
等一下 你说好
I'm sorry, yes?
嗯
Yes.
开始收拾吧
Now, get folding.
好啊
Sure.
奥特罗
Otero.
我的总结报告有什么问题吗
Something wrong with my after action report?
没有 你写得非常好
No, that was annoyingly perfect.
你喜欢吃贝果还是蛋饼
Actually, bagel or are you one of those weird parfait people?
明天的早餐我来订
Breakfast is on me tomorrow.
谢谢 不过不用了
That's really nice, but no need.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表