Soto. Wait. How do I know that name?
他是那个从瓦砾离救出来的
He's the legal guardian and brother
小男孩的法定监护人和哥哥
of the boy pulled from the rubble...
哈维·索托 被送到了特里伯诺医院
Javi Soto, taken to Triboro Hospital.
我知道现在物价高
Well, I know prices are high these days,
但买♥♥一次菜 花三千也太多了
but I'd say 3 grand is too much for a grocery run.
他一定在赌博 我们去跟他谈谈
No, he was at that game. Let's talk to him.
几年前我们的父母去世了
Lost our parents a few years ago.
我不能让哈维进入寄养机构
I wasn't gonna let Javi go into the system,
所以我站在法官面前
so I stood in front of a judge
发誓我一定会保护他
and swore that I would protect him.
现在他可能撑不过手术了
Now he might not make it out of surgery.
都是我的错
That's my fault.
别 雨果
Whoa, Hugo.
像你这样担起责任 这非常难
That's really hard, stepping up the way you did,
尤其是像你这个年纪
especially for someone your age.
压力很大
That's a lot of pressure.
自责不能帮助任何人
Beating yourself up isn't helping anybody.
等哈维出院的时候 他还需要你
When Javi gets out of here, he's gonna need you.
你是流水线厨师 对吧
You are a line cook, is that right?
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
那你是如何支付得起伊吉家的高额扑克的
So how did you afford to play a high-stakes game at Iggy's?
我跟今天发生的事情没有关系
I had nothing to do with what happened today.
我们只是聊天 雨果 没事的
We're just talking, Hugo. It's okay.
好吧好吧
Okay. Okay.
我是玩了几把扑克 为了照顾我的弟弟
So I play a little poker so I can take care of my brother.
没人能靠最低工资
Ain't nobody ever made private-school tuition
掏出来私立学校的学费
on a minimum-wage salary.
但如果你们想把我抓起来...
But if you guys are thinking about jamming me up...
雨果 你没有犯事
Hugo, you're not in trouble.
我们希望你能帮我们找到
We're hoping that you can help us find the person
那个把哈维送进医院的人
who put Javi in here.
如果你能在这个名单上找到你的名字
If you can find your name on this list,
我们就能给剩下的名字解密
we can decrypt the rest.
然后我们就能找到有动机攻击博德加商店的那个人
And we'll find whoever had the motive to attack that bodega.
这是我
That's me.
不错
Great.
我去告诉联♥合♥行♥动♥中心
I'll go tell the JOC.
让斯科拉和新来的家伙检查一下
Have Scola and the new guy run it down.
对列表上其他人的名字有印象吗
Anyone else on that list ring a bell?
每个人都在谈论这个假名 老哥
I mean, everybody was talking about this crypto bro,
上周大概输了二十万吧
tanked, like, 200 grand last weekend.
开始叽叽喳喳地说 纸牌上动了手脚
Started chirping, saying that the decks were rigged,
所以他们把他丢出去了
so they threw his ass out.
如果你能搞清楚账簿上其他人的名字
If you figure out any of the other names on that ledger,
我一定能把他先找出来
I would definitely check him out first.
行啊 有帮到我们 谢谢
Okay, that helps. Thank you.
这是我最喜欢的部分
Oh, this was my favorite part.
当年我在特警队的时候
Back when I was on SWAT,
我们总是在嫌疑犯有大动作的时候出现
suspects always act big and bad until we show up.
然后呢 他们总是开溜
In the end, they always scarper.
他们什么 - 逃跑
They what? - Run away.
哦哦 我能体会到
Oh, yeah. No, I can relate.
斯宾塞·毕晓普 联邦调查局 开门
Spencer Bishop, FBI, open up!
你太软弱了 哥们
You're too soft with it, man.
当年我还在特警队的时候 我们会特别招摇
Back when I was on SWAT, we made our presence known.
你还在特警队待过呢 你从来没提到过
Oh, you were with SWAT. Yeah, you never mentioned that.
请开始你的表演
Please.
联邦调查局 他妈的快开门
FBI, open the damn door!
还招摇不
Yeah?
嘿
Hey!
我看到他了
I got him.
别杀我 我给你钱
Please don't kill me! I'll get you the money!
我跟你说的啥 一个准备开溜的人
What did I tell you? An attempted scarper.
我发誓 如果我知道你们是联邦调查局的话
I swear, if I knew you were the Feds...
如果你没在功放莫扎特还是啥音乐
Look, you might have heard us announce ourselves
还有准备嗨起来
if you were listening to some Mozart and not,
你就能听到了我们在门口的自我介绍了
you know, going for the world record.
相反 你对我们开枪
Instead, you shot at us.
这是对联邦官员的攻击
That's assault on a federal officer...
蹲二十年
20 years.
这还不是最严重的
And we haven't even gotten to the main course.
别急
Easy.
他抓你的时候 你说你会给钱
Look, when he grabbed you, you said you'd get the money.
PLNN ZHLVV 斯宾塞·毕晓普
你说的是上周输的二十万吗
Are you talking about the 20OK that you lost last weekend?
是啊
Yeah.
你为什么要炸博德加商店
So why did you bomb that bodega?
什么
What?
不是 我今天一早上都在跟踪德尔顿·K's制药公♥司♥
No, I've been chasing Deltone K's Pharma all morning,
一旦我平仓
and as soon as I close my position,
我就能给庄家还钱
I'm gonna pay back my marker.
还用还吗 伊格纳西奥·托雷斯已经死了
Well, why does it matter? Ignacio Torres is dead.
他是在经营 但是这个拉丁王帮的扑克游戏
He might have ran it, but this is Latin Kings' game.
他们有钱和打手
They're the money and the muscle.
各位 听好了
All right, so, hey, check it out.
还记得那个高额扑克俱乐部吗
Remember that high-stakes card game,
那个被轰炸的地方
you know, the one that went boom?
根据我们的大输家斯宾塞·毕晓普供述
Well, according to our big loser Spencer Bishop,
这起事件是拉丁国王帮策划的
the operation was run by the Latin Kings.
好吧 我不是很清楚 有没有可能我们调查的爆♥炸♥
Yeah, so I don't know... is it possible that our bombing
是敌对帮派的大胆反击呢
was a rival gang making a bold move?
反黑组代表在哪里
Where's my Gang Unit rep?
阿莱克萨 你在这儿啊 说说吧
Alexa, there you are. Talk to me.
国王帮去年进驻了杰克逊高地
The Kings entered Jackson Heights last year,
开始从下洲混混手里抢夺地盘
started gobbling up territory from the Low Street Hustlers,
还在路上丢下了几具尸体
dropped a few bodies along the way.
这可以看做是报复
So this could be retaliation.
有可能是下洲混混帮想通过炸掉拉丁国王帮的赌场
It's possible LSH wanted to send a message
来发送一个讯号♥
by bombing the Latin Kings' game.
战斗此起彼伏 永不停歇
The endless ebb and flow.
我们大概要多久能查到这两个帮派的总部
So how quickly can we get eyes on HQs for both gangs?
跨部门工作组已经成立
Inter-agency task force is already up
在多个前方据点踊跃查找 - 太好了
on several active fronts. - Perfect.
目前在鱼市
We got a fish market,
酒类专卖♥♥店 电器精品店
liquor store, electronics boutique,
还有街边教堂
strip-mall church...
这些都是掩护帮派活动的据点
all protected fronts for gang activity.
因此拉丁国王帮迁入了杰克逊高地
So the Latin Kings move into Jackson Heights,
并把下州混混帮从他们的地盘赶走
push the Low Street Hustlers off their turf.
下州混混帮重整旗鼓 等待反击的机会
LSH licks their wounds until they clap back
最终他们炸掉了国王帮的赌博窝点
by bombing the Kings' gambling operation.
所以 下个问题就是
So the next question is...
哇哦 - 怎么了
Whoa. - What?
那是 什么 等一下
What is... is that... wait.
我有点晕了 是现场直播画面吗
I'm confused. Is this live?
是的
Yes.
那也是国王帮的据点吗
Is this a Latin Kings location?
不不不
No, no, no.
那是下州混混帮的据点
That's a Low Street Hustlers' hangout.
这是报复
It's retaliation.
各位 都准备好吧
Saddle up, people.
我们刚刚目睹了一场帮派战争的开始
We just witnessed the start of a gang war.
消防部门确认爆♥炸♥现场有三人死亡
Fire department confirms three dead at the blast site.
目前 只辨认出了一位的身份 托尼娅·约翰逊 二十四岁
So far, just one ID... Tonya Johnson, 24...
没有前科或者帮派关系
no priors or gang affiliation.
是啊 他们报复起来可不在乎是否会杀害了平民
Yeah, 'cause they don't care if they kill civilians.
纽约警局拦下了三个已知的下州混混帮的头目
NYPD pulled over three known Low Street Hustlers headed
他们正朝着国王帮的领地进击 缴获了多把格洛克手♥枪♥
towards Latin King territory, recovered multiple Glocks
都配备了自动瞄准器和加长弹夹
fitted with auto sears and extended mags.
自动手♥枪♥啊 干得漂亮
Automatic handguns. Great.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表