Malchitti cigarettes-are only sold in Italy.
符合逻辑
That tracks.
西西里黑♥手♥党♥常派成员
Sicily mafia sends-their members over here
来美国历练
with their American cousins-to toughen them up.
所以凶手可能是西西里人?
So it's possible we're-looking for a Sicilian shooter.
伊恩,有发现吗?
Ian, anything?
近期的西西里旅客
No recent Sicilian travelers
在肯尼迪、拉瓜迪亚和纽瓦克机场都没触发国际刑♥警♥警报
through JFK, LaGuardia,-or Newark who ping on Interpol.
可能还没进入执法系统
Could be this guy isn't on-law enforcement's radar yet.
刚和司法部通过电♥话♥,
Hey, I just got off-with Main Justice.
副司法部长要求立即结案
The deputy AG wants this-buttoned up now.
明白
Yeah.
可能潜伏已久
Maybe he's been here-for a while.
伊恩,查前18个月的记录
Ian, let's scrub back-maybe 18 months.
收到
Copy that.
有了
All right, here we go.
乔瓦尼·德法尔科,31岁
Giovanni DeFalco, 31.
西西里巴勒莫人
Native of Palermo, Sicily.
八月从肯尼迪机场入境
Cleared customs at JFK-in August.
注意这个
And get this.
他是阿迪佐的远房♥表亲
He's a distant cousin-to Ardizzone.
真的?
He is?
这应该是他女友,
And this is his girlfriend,-looks like.
社交媒体人脸识别匹配
Facial rec popped-on her social media.
有地址吗?
Got a location for her?
本森赫斯特区某公♥寓♥
Yeah, an apartment-in Bensonhurst.
她可能知道乔瓦尼下落
Maybe she knows-where Giovanni is.
最好能和他谈谈
It'd be nice to talk to him.
我不会再给你钱了
I'm not giving you-money again.
联邦调查局,开门!
FBI, open up!
主动开门,否则我们破门!
Open the door,-or we're gonna open it for you.
要抓他?带走
You want him? Take him.
德法尔科别跑!嘿!
DeFalco, don't run! Hey!
从侧面包抄!
All right, going around!
嫌犯正逃往28街外
Pursuing the suspect-off of 28th Street.
早说了别跑
We said don't run.
听见了?
Hear that?
现在得跟我们走了
Now you gotta come with us.
今早皇后区酒店外两名联邦陪审员遇害,
Two federal jurors were-gunned down outside of a hotel
德法尔科先生
in Queens this morning,-Mr. DeFalco.
坏消息是现场发现的
Bad news is,-we matched your prints to
马尔基蒂烟盒上有你的指纹
a pack of Malchitti cigarettes-found at the crime scene.
解释下为何出现在现场?
You wanna tell us why-you were there?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what-you're talking about.
看看这个
Look at that.
昨晚你威胁陪审员的监控
That's you--threatened-one of the jurors last night.
我们清楚你的动机
And we know you got a motive.
你为山姆·阿迪佐效力
We know that you work-for Sam Ardizzone.
联邦检察官若以谋杀罪起诉,
AUSA hangs these murders-on you,
你面临终身监禁甚至死刑
you are looking at-life in prison, or worse.
你们抓错人了
You have the wrong man.
证据可不会说谎
Well, the evidence-says otherwise.
以你的犯罪背景,
And with your-criminal connections,
这些指控足够让你入罪
we won't have trouble-making these charges stick.
我确实去过酒店
I was at the hotel.
山姆的人派我去
They sent me--Sam's guys did--
但只是恐吓陪审团,绝非杀人
but only to scare the jurors,-never kill them.
这套说辞很难取信
Yeah, I'm having a hard time-believing that one.
这个任务是通过恐吓威胁手段
The job was to secure-a not guilty verdict through intimidation.
来争取无罪判决
through intimidation.
审判失效对我表兄毫无益处
A mistrial doesn't help-my cousin.
现在反而多了新指控
Now he has even more charges.
打扰一下?
Excuse me?
你们美国人怎么说的来着,
How you Americans say,
真是一团糟
what a mess.
那你为什么要逃跑?
Then why'd you run?
你觉得这种情况下山姆会轻易放过我?
You think Sam will take-lightly to this situation?
他会怪罪我
He'll blame me.
我不是在躲FBI,我是在躲他
I wasn't running from the FBI.-I was running from him.
所以我们就该听信你的片面之词,
So we're just supposed-to take you at your word
对吗?
on that then, huh?
枪击发生时,
I was at a café
我正在咖啡馆买♥♥浓缩咖啡
getting an espresso-at the time of the shooting.
肯定有监控录像
I'm sure there's video.
你们不是最爱监控公民吗?
You love tracking-your citizens, no?
嘿,枪手那边进展如何?
Hey, where are we-with the shooter?
安保录像证实了德法尔科的不在场证明
OK, security footage-confirmed DeFalco's alibi.
陪审团遇袭时他不在酒店,
He was not at the hotel-the time the jury was attacked,
我们得从头开始调查
so we are back to square one.
或许还有线索 -怎么说?
Maybe not yet.-- Yeah? Why, what do you got?
我们分♥析♥了德法尔科审讯时提到的事:
We ran with something DeFalco-said during his interview.
地下势力关注着阿迪佐的审判
The city's underworld had eyes-on Ardizzone's trial.
我们交叉对比了交通摄像头
We cross-referenced-traffic cam footage
和陪审团押运期间的录像
with the jurors' transport-during the trial.
有辆车反复出现
One car kept showing up.
明白了
OK.
能通过车牌查身份吗?
Can we get the ID-off the plates?
不行,是Moto共享车
No dice, it's a Moto car--
类似爱彼迎的P2P租车平台
peer-to-peer rental-like Airbnb for cars.
查不到租车人?
You can't figure out-who rented it?
租客伪造了身份,
Renter spoofed their ID.
用礼品卡支付,完全匿名
Paid with a gift card.-They're anonymous.
能追踪这辆车在城里的轨迹吗?
All right, can we track-the car through the city?
已经在做了
Yep, already on it.
这是它在法♥院♥出现的记录,
Here it is at the courthouse.
酒店,
The hotel.
还有这个 上周它多次前往同一地址
And check this, it went to-the same address repeatedly
谁住那儿?
over the last week.-- Who lives there?
布拉德·金博尔
Uh, Brad Kimble.
那个法警?
The U.S. marshal?
立刻派小队去金博尔家!
Get a team over-to Kimble's house now.
我们漏掉了关键信息
We're missing something.
门开着
Door's open.
找到金博尔了,他死了
We found Kimble. He's dead.
需要现场鉴证组和法医支援
I need ERT and an ME-down here now.
安全
Clear.
陪审团从来不是目标,
The jurors were-never the target.
金博尔才是
Kimble was.
好吧,所以是“敲门游戏”
OK, so it's knock-knock.
金博尔来应门,砰
Kimble answers the door, boom.
第一枪打在胸口
First one to the chest.
把他拖进屋内
Drags him back into the house.
杀手跟着进去
Killer follows him in.
又补了三枪
Pumps him three more times.
所以第一枪就要他命了
OK, so first shot kills him.
那后面三枪算什么?买♥♥个保险?
What, the next three-are for insurance?
总得表明态度
Gotta make a point.
我和邻居谈过
Well, I talked-to the neighbor.
他们没听见任何动静 但确实提到
They didn't hear anything,-but they did say that
纽约警局六天前突击搜查过这房♥子
NYPD raided this house-six days ago.
这就能解释前门的大凹痕了
That would explain the-massive dent in the front door.
哦,你觉得那是...
Oh, you think that's...
破门槌造成的损伤
Damage from a battering ram.
这里还有震撼弹的灼烧痕迹
Then we got scorch marks here-from a flash-bang.
老天,金博尔到底惹了什么麻烦?
Wow, so what the hell-is Kimble up to?
刚被突袭又被灭口 在同一周
He gets raided then murdered-in the same week.
这不可能是巧合
That can't be a coincidence.
没错
Right.
我只知道我们有个枪手在逃
All I know is we got-a shooter on the run.
让我联♥系♥逃犯追缉组
Let me make a call-to the Fugitive Task Force.
不管凶手是谁 现在都惊慌失措了
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表