没有
No.
你记得吗 在很久之前你曾告诉过我
You know, you told me a long time ago that
在这里我们从不放弃希望
we never give up hope here.
是的 你说的没错
Yeah, you're right.
但如果我们要找到亚当 必须得有人开口
But if we're gonna find Adan, somebody needs to talk.
是的 但是他们都被幕后大老板震慑住了
Right. But they're all scared of the boss.
他们不会承认的
They won't admit it.
这只是自尊和自负在作祟
It's just too much pride and ego.
你说得对
You're right.
你有主意了 - 是啊
You got an idea? - Yeah.
我要击中他的痛处
I'm gonna hit him where it hurts.
你这是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
拖延到你不得不放我走
Delaying until you have to let me go.
你认识他吗
You recognize him?
盖尔 你团伙里的一员
Gael, part of your crew?
他就在另一个房♥间 我们刚刚聊得很愉快
He's in the other room. We just had a nice chat.
呵
Oh.
他愿意指证你
He's willing to testify against you.
你曾在马尼拉当过警♥察♥ 你知道接下来的进展了
You were a cop in Manila, so you know how this goes.
他会反水 然后你就完了
He's gonna flip, and then you're finished.
我可什么都没做
I've done nothing.
盖尔可不是这么说的
I mean, that's not what Gael said.
我倾向于和他达成协议
I'm inclined to cut him a deal.
除非 - 除非什么
Unless... - Unless what?
你和我通力合作
You and I work together.
为什么不告诉我你哥哥的行踪呢
Why don't you tell me your brother's location?
让真正的老大背锅
Let the real boss take the fall.
哦 真正的老大吗
Oh. The real boss?
但你我都知道 掌权的不是你
But you and I both know that you're not the one in power.
盖尔刚刚也证实了这一点
And Gael just confirmed it.
盖尔不会开口的
Gael wouldn't talk.
他清楚后果
He knows better.
那他为什么告诉我那个
Then why did he tell me about the room
墙上有龙的房♥间的事情呢
with the dragon on the wall?
看吧 他确实说了 我都没法打断他
See, he did talk. And I couldn't shut him up.
他告诉我亚当在那个房♥间里对那些女孩都做了什么
He told me everything Adan does to those girls in that room.
现在我很清楚 盖尔非常害怕你哥哥
Now, it's clear to me that Gael is very afraid of your brother,
因为当我提到你的名字时 他毫无反应
because when I mentioned your name, there was nothing.
毫无恐惧
No fear.
更无尊重
There's no respect.
没有我 亚当什么都不是
Adan is nothing without me.
从来一无是处
He never was.
但所有人都怕他
But everyone's afraid of him.
也包括你 - 我才不怕
Including you. - I'm not afraid.
我是他的搭档
I'm his partner.
那为什么是你坐在这里
Then why are you sitting here
而你的人都背叛了你
and all of your guys are turning against you?
帮我们对你而言最有利
It is in your best interest to help us.
当我们蛰伏时
When we go dark,
他会去藏身处
he goes to the hideout.
在哪里
Where is that?
联邦调查局
FBI!
亚当·奥坎普 别动
Adan Ocampo, don't move.
把手放在我能看到的地方
Put your hands where I can see them.
马上
Now.
如果你们不插手 阿纳丽丝现在还会在这里
If you had left us alone, Analis would be here right now.
但你给了她希望
But you gave her hope.
你不该那么做
You should not have done that.
别让他影响你 玛纪
Do not let him get in your head, Maggie.
她知道违反规则的后果
She knew what happens when you break the rules.
但你让她动摇了
But you confused her,
让她逃跑
made her run.
你无异于亲手扣动了扳机
You might as well have pulled the trigger yourself.
她在哪里
Where is she?
你们永远找不到她
You'll never find her.
趴在地上 就现在
Down on the ground now.
告诉我 贝尔探员
Tell me, Agent Bell.
当你得知你对阿纳丽丝的死
How does it feel to know
也要负责的时候 作何感想
that you are responsible for Analis's death?
阿纳丽丝的死是我的错吗
Was Analis my fault?
玛纪 你已经竭尽所能了
Maggie, you did everything you could.
是啊
Yeah.
仍旧太迟了
Still too late.
我们端掉了奥坎普兄弟
We took out the Ocampo brothers
和他们的整个网络
and their entire network.
他们再也不能伤害任何人了
They'll never do this to anybody again.
但有时候 把坏人一网打尽不是重点
Well, sometimes it's not about chasing the bad guys.
有时候 拯救好人才是关键
Sometimes it's about saving the good ones.
是啊 但你也有所作为了
Yeah, you did some of that too.
你好
Hello?
贝尔探员 稍等
Agent Bell, hold.
好的 接通了
Okay, we're online.
玛纪 救救我
Maggie, help me.
他开枪打中了我 请找到我
He shot me. Please find me.
是阿纳丽丝 她还活着
It's Analis. She's alive.
我在一辆车的后备箱里
I'm in the trunk of a car.
我出不去
I can't get out.
阿纳丽丝 你能在后备箱里看到一个绿色的拉杆吗
Analis, can you see a green lever in the trunk?
通常闪着夜光
It's usually glow in the dark.
能 我看到一个绿色的东西
Yes, I see something kind of green.
好的 你能试着拉一下它吗
Okay, can you pull on that?
他弄断了 玛纪 我可能要死了
He cut it, Maggie. I'm going to die.
不 不 你不会的
No, no, you're not.
阿纳丽丝 车还在动吗
Look, Analis, is the car still moving?
不 车已经停了有一会儿了
No, the car stopped moving a while ago.
他没把我放出来过
He never let me out.
我什么都看不见
I can't see anything.
我能听到背景里有一些噪音
I'm picking up some noise in the background.
好的 阿纳丽丝 那是什么声音
Yeah, Analis, what is that?
你能描述一下吗
Can you describe that sound?
我不知道 像是某种机器的声音
I don't know. Some kind of machine.
可能是建筑工地在施工
Maybe construction.
好的 周围有人吗
Okay, are there any people around?
你能听到他们的声音吗 - 听不到
Can you hear them? - No.
对不起 我一无所知
I'm sorry, I don't know.
没关系 没关系
It's okay, it's okay.
保持冷静 继续按住伤口 好吗
Just stay calm and keep putting pressure on that wound, okay?
伊恩 还有多久能定位到 - 还有差不多三十秒
Ian, how much longer? - About 30 seconds.
好的 玛纪 我们快定位到了 继续和阿纳丽丝保持通话
All right, Maggie, we're almost there. Just keep Analis on the phone.
好的 阿纳丽丝 再多坚持几秒 好吗
Okay, Analis, just a few more seconds, okay?
我们会找到你的
We're gonna find you.
然后也能找到我妹妹吗
And then we can find my sister?
定位到了
Got it.
212-144-7569
212-144-7569.
阿纳丽丝在一个废车场
Analis is at a junkyard.
亚当一定是把车丢在那里了
Adan must have ditched the car there.
好的 阿纳丽丝 我们找到你的位置了
Okay, Analis, we found you.
我们正在赶来
We're coming.
所有人散开 搜索每辆车
Everybody spread out and search every car.
阿纳丽丝 我们到了 正在找你
Analis, we're here, and we're looking for you.
好的 我需要你弄出点动静来
Okay, I need you to make some noise.
随便什么声音 我们会听到的
Anything. We'll hear you.
我 我做不到
I-I can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
阿纳丽丝 阿纳丽丝
Analis. Analis?
加油 坚持住
Come on. Stay with me.
这里 这里 这里
Here, here, here.
阿纳丽丝
Analis!
我觉得她要昏过去了
I think she's blacking out.
我觉得这已经是最后一辆了
I think that was the last one.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表