And the second one has early-onset Parkinson's.
他的切口不会这么干净
His incisions wouldn't be this clean.
那只剩下
That leaves--
雷·迪斯特法诺 连环杀手
Ray Distefano, serial slasher,
他在十二年前毁容了十名女性
disfigured ten women before he went down
因严重伤害罪入狱
for aggravated assault 12 years ago.
他出狱一个月后
He was released a month before
第一个受害者被绑♥架♥
the first victim was taken.
你知道他
You know him.
是我把他送进监狱的
I'm the one who put him away.
走吧
Let's go.
自第一次失踪后
DiStefano hasn't checked in with his PO
迪斯特法诺就没有向他的假释官报到
since the first disappearance.
给你
Here we are.
联邦调查局
FBI!
做吧
Just do it.
你没说他是艺术家
You didn't say he was an artist.
他说现实是他的画布
Yeah, he said reality was his canvas.
这是一派胡言
It's a load of crap.
安全
Clear!
嘿 玛纪 你会想看到这些的
Hey, Maggie, you're going to want to see this.
他一直在监视你
He's been watching you.
不只是我
Not just me.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你对这家伙了解多少
How well did you know this guy?
他是我第一次抓的犯人
He was my first arrest.
我们得到消息说他在跟踪一个新受害者
We got a tip that he was stalking a new victim,
所以一天晚上我们在受害者家门外截住了他
and so we intercepted him outside of her house one night,
他跑了
and he ran.
我追着他上了火车
I chased him onto a train.
我当时没有后援 有点冒险
You know, I didn't have backup, got dicey,
但我制♥服♥了他
but I took him down.
总之 他对受害者的痴迷
Anyway, his obsession with his victims
转移到了我身上
got turned onto me.
几年来他一直在监狱里给我写信
He was writing me letters from prison for years.
但他出来的时候应该通知你了
Yeah, but you should have been notified when he got out.
嘿
Hey!
联邦调查局 别跑
FBI! Stop running!
转回来
Circle back.
别跑
Stop running!
玛纪 你右边
Maggie, on your right!
玛纪·贝尔
Maggie Bell.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
You good?
给我们讲讲这些女人
Tell us about these women.
很美
Pretty.
她们是谁
Who are they?
你知道他们是谁 你的受害者
You know who they are-- your victims.
还有吗
Are there any more?
别吃醋 玛纪
Now, don't be jealous, Maggie.
别演了
Cut the act.
十二年了
After 12 years away, it's not enough
割伤女性满足不了你了
just to cut the women now, hmm?
现在 都要杀害掉她们了
Now, you need to destroy them?
踹我的门 到处踩踏
Kicking in my door, stomping around.
如果你找不到我的人 打个电♥话♥就好了
You could have just called if you missed me.
嘿 已经有三位被害者了 认真交代
Hey, three bodies. Start talking, now.
你跟这个傻男人待了这么长时间
You spend a lot of time with this oaf.
但他不是你孩子爸爸
But he's not your baby daddy.
告诉我 玛纪
Tell me, Maggie, who was it
是谁让你离开 留下珍贵的小艾拉独自一人
who left you alone with your precious little Ella?
你知道 我是冤枉的
You know, I'm insulted.
你不会觉得真的是我做的吧 不会吧
You don't think I actually did this, do you?
那些受害女孩们 她们的伤口
All these girls, their cuts are hidden
都被精致的小裙子掩盖住了
by their nice, little dresses.
你的手法是想让他们看到伤口
And you want your marks to be seen.
最好是在脸上
Face, that's best.
胸前 手部
Chest. Hands.
我只想被铭记
I just want to be remembered.
你永远也忘不了我的 玛纪
You never forgot me, Maggie,
因为我也送你了一份小记号♥
because of that nice, little reminder I gave you.
哇
Whoa.
看来我比你的搭档更懂你
Looks like I know you better than your partner.
伤疤没了
The scar is gone.
什么 不会吧
What? No.
不可能
No, that's not possible.
我割伤了你 非常的深
I marked you. I marked you deep.
治愈了
Healed.
证明给我看
Prove it. Show me.
没了
It's gone,
就像你从来没伤过我一样
like you were never there.
不 停下
No! Stop!
你完蛋了 来人啊 来人了
You're done. Get in here! Get in here!
你完了你
You're done. You're done.
进来人啊 固定住他
Get in here and restrain him.
你还好吗
You OK?
我不知道
I didn't know.
我不知道他离我和艾拉这么近
I didn't know that he was so close to me and Ella.
但艾拉没事
But she's OK.
你不用担心他
You don't have to worry about him.
他要蹲很久的监狱了
He's going to go away for a really long time.
还不够久 因为他不是我们要找的凶手
Not long enough because he's not our guy.
你在说什么 - 他没骗人
What are you talking about? - He wasn't lying.
他动手是为了毁容 不是要她们的命
He cuts to disfigure, not to kill.
我们的受害者全都留着漂亮的无痕的脸蛋
And our victims were left beautiful faces, unmarked.
她们的发型 妆容 都很完美
Their hair, their makeup, everything was done,
尽管已经被监禁了几周
even weeks after being in captivity.
没错
Yeah.
如果我们要找的这个凶手
What if--what if the guy we're looking for
并没有固定的喜欢的类型
doesn't have a type?
如果说他会把每个受害者改造成他喜欢的样子呢
What if he makes them into his type,
他认为的完美女性
his perfect woman?
嘿 我刚知道消息 你还好吗
Hey, I just heard. Are you OK?
没事
Yeah.
法医从史黛西裙子的扣子上
OK, ME pulled a partial print
发现了一部分指纹
from a button on Stacey's dress.
没有和数据库的人匹配上
Doesn't match anyone in the system,
包括迪斯特法诺
including DiStefano.
好吧
OK.
他公♥寓♥里的刀也和伤口不匹配
Blades in his apartment don't match the wounds either.
我们必须找到这三个女人之间的联♥系♥
We got to find the connection between these three women.
那我们就去跟爱她们的人谈谈
Then let's talk to the people who loved them.
收到
Copy that.
禁止停车
史黛西不只是我的室友
Stacey was more than my roommate.
更是我最好的朋友
She was, like, my best friend.
外表坚强 内心柔软
Tough as nails but had such a kind heart.
比如我一直想把我的头发染成粉色
Like, I always wanted to dye my hair pink for, like, ever,
但我担心会看起来很傻
but I was worried it'd look dumb,
所以史黛西陪我一起染了粉色
so Stacey dyed her hair with me.
史黛西把头发染成粉色了 什么时候
Stacey dyed her hair pink. When?
三周前吧 为了芝加哥的暴♥乱♥音乐节
Like, three weeks ago for Riot Fest in Chicago.
好吧 史黛西的尸体被找到时 是金发
OK, Stacey was found with blonde hair.
你最后一次见到她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
就在我离开音乐节之前
Right before I left for Riot Fest.
然后她的老板几天前
Then her boss reported her missing
报♥警♥说她时失踪了 大概是这样吧
a few days later, I guess.
她为什么留下呢
Why did she stay?
为了手术 她想把输卵管结扎
For surgery. She was getting her tubes tied.
输卵管
Her tubes?
她是因为有什么病吗 还是
Did she have a medical condition requiring that, or--
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表