his worker's ID... he drove for Voyager, right?
那么他的工作证能接触哪些区域
All right, so what access would Darius's work ID grant him?
可进入休息室 引擎室
His ID would allow him into break rooms, engine rooms,
以及当班列车的
and the driver's cabin of any train
驾驶室- 没错
he was scheduled to drive. - Right.
那他的排班情况呢
So... so when is his next shift?
根据铁路公♥司♥记录显示 达瑞斯·布瑞格正在当值
According to Voyager, Darius Brogan is currently on shift.
他的工作证在半小时前被使用过
His key card was used half an hour ago
北星236次列车 开往尼亚加拉大瀑布
to access a train... Northstar 236 to Niagara Falls.
尼亚加拉瀑布 够浪漫啊
Niagara Falls... very romantic.
惊喜满意吗 - 超棒
So it was a good surprise? - Great surprise.
瀑布景观太震撼了
Niagara Falls is amazing.
你们看的是加拿大那边吧
You're seeing the Canadian side, right?
纽约州这边
Uh, the New York side.
也不错啦
Oh, nice.
别挑三拣四啦
Don't be a snob.
你又是一副联邦探员的表情了
That's your Fed face.
怎么了
What is it?
没事
Uh, nothing.
你知道你骗不了我的
You know I can tell when you're lying.
那人外套下有枪
That guy's got a gun under his jacket.
长途列车禁止平民持枪上车
It's illegal for civilians on a Voyager train.
可能是便衣警♥察♥
So he's probably undercover law enforcement.
感觉不对劲
This feels wrong.
搞什么 这站应该停的
What gives, man? We were supposed to stop there.
我合伙人等着上车呢
My business partner was waiting to get on.
火车不会停了
We're not making any stops.
整列车现在由我们接管了
This train is under our control now.
所有人都坐好了
So everybody, stay down!
不许动
And don't move!
伊莎贝尔 出事了
Isobel, we have a problem.
北星236次列车上一共有200名乘客
All right, we know that there are 200 innocent lives on Northstar 236,
OA和他女友嘉玛·布鲁克斯也在车上
including OA and his girlfriend, Gemma Brooks.
旅行者铁路公♥司♥能联♥系♥上驾驶员吗
Do we know if Voyager has been able to make contact?
无线电无应答
No radio response.
并且列车已过首站未停
And Northstar 236 just blew past its first stop.
列车能远程控制吗
All right, can we control it remotely?
铁路公♥司♥尝试过了
Voyager tried,
但控制系统被人为手动覆盖了
but the command's been overridden by the driver.
现在只能从驾驶室
Yeah, the only way the train can be stopped
手动制动
is from inside the driver's cabin.
我们接入了驾驶舱监控
Hey, uh, we're able to hack into the cabin feed.
继续
Okay.
这是国家运输安全委员会装的摄像头
This camera was added by the NTSB.
劫匪可能不知道
The hijackers may not know about it.
这个角度没办法人脸识别吧
It's not enough for facial rec, right?
接通驾驶员无线电
All right, radio the driver directly.
我要跟他对话 - 收到
I want to talk to him. - Copy that.
OA有回应吗
Has OA responded?
还没
Not yet.
所有人交出手♥机♥
Everybody, get out your phones.
你说要远离电子设备过周末的
You said you wanted to unplug this weekend.
不是这种远离法
That's not what I meant.
出隧♥道♥后联♥系♥支援 全速前进
Make contact when you clear the tunnel, and drive fast.
手♥机♥
Phone.
快点
Now!
手♥机♥
Phone.
不要
No.
我在等并购的重要电♥话♥
I'm waiting on an important call about a merger
比你们抢的值钱多了
worth far more than anything you're after here.
我才不在乎你的什么破工作
I don't care about your fancy job, lady.
拿来吧
Give me your phone.
轮到你们俩了
You two next.
交出来
Phone.
嘿
Hey.
把手♥机♥给他 嘉玛 我们全力配合
Give him your phone, Gemma. We're fully cooperating.
照他们说的做 我们需要保持低调
Just do as they say... we need to lay low.
保持低调 但你
Lay low? But you're...
不会有人知道我是联邦探员
No one can know that I'm a Fed.
如果他们觉得受到威胁 事情会更糟
If they feel threatened, things will escalate.
会有人员伤亡 好吗
People will die, okay?
好吧 那我们怎么办
Okay, so what do we do?
手♥机♥
Phone.
把手♥机♥给我
Gimme your phone.
把它放在包里
Drop it in the bag.
紧急刹车太远了 不安全
The emergency brake is too far to go for safely.
我们得潜伏起来 让人们保持冷静
We need to stay invisible, help people stay calm,
掌握情况 这样我们就能让我的队员
and take everything in so we can get my team whatever they need
在合适的时机干掉这些家伙
to take these guys down when the time is right.
现在怎么样
How about right now?
你的工作电♥话♥
Your work phone.
你没带枪是我的错
It's my fault you don't have your gun.
这是我最起码能做的
It's the least I could do.
你知道我爱你 对吧
You know I love you, right?
好了 好了 OA拿嘉玛的手♥机♥发消息了
Okay, okay, this is OA from Gemma's phone.
他遇到了两名武装劫匪 司机也是
He clocks two armed hijackers, plus the driver.
没人知道他是联邦调查局的
No one knows he is law enforcement.
你准备好和火车司机谈谈了吗
Are you ready to talk to the train driver?
好了 请安静
Okay, quiet. Please.
请接通 - 好
Patch me in. - Okay.
这里是联邦调查局助理特工主管
This is Assistant Special Agent in Charge Jubal Valentine
铸博·瓦伦汀
with the FBI.
我看到你和你的同伙
I see that you and your accomplices
已经控制了北极星236
have taken over Northstar 236.
目前为止 还没有人受伤
At this point, no one has been hurt.
现在可以结束了 停下火车就好
This can end now... all you have to do is stop the train.
你是哪位 - 我不会告诉你我的名字的
Who am I speaking with? - I'm not giving you my name.
好吧 那就用个假名
Okay, then a-a pseudonym, then,
这样我们就能好好谈谈了
so we can have a proper conversation.
杰米
Jamie.
好吧 杰米 你为什么要这么做
Okay, Jamie, so why are you doing this?
为什么这个国家会有人做任何事
Why does anyone do anything in this country?
我们要钱
We want money.
我们会把钱款投放地址
We will email you a wallet address
发到你们的举报热♥线♥
to your tip line.
我们要2.61亿美元的门罗币
We want $261 million in Monero...
门罗币 代号♥XMR 是一个创建于2014年4月开源加密货币 类似比特币
无法追踪的加密货币
untraceable crypto.
那是一大笔钱 杰米
That's a pretty penny, Jamie.
我得花点时间
That's gonna take me a minute.
但现在 那列火车上还有很多无辜的人
In the meantime, there are a lot of innocent people on that train.
我们怎样才能确保没有人受到伤害
How can we make sure no one gets harmed?
你不能
You can't.
你只有一个小时 否则车上的人都得死
You've got one hour, or everyone on this train dies!
这可是一笔巨款
That's an astronomical ask.
是的 而且很具体 2.61亿美元
Yeah, and specific... $261 million.
司法部会批准吗
Is there any chance the Justice Department approves this?
他们不能让OA和其余200人一起死
They can't just let OA die along with 200 other people.
听着 我会尽最大努力 但我们必须有B计划
Look, I will fight for this, but we have to have a plan B.
是的 我会从劫匪那里找切入点
Yeah, I'll work the hijacker for an angle.
好吧 我会调查你们找到的所有东西
Okay, I'll run down anything you guys find.
好 铸博 拖延时间
All right, a-and, Jubal, stall.
我想我们能拿下这些人
I think we can take these guys.
肯定不能
Absolutely not.
如果我们介入 只会让事态升级
If we get involved, it's only gonna escalate things.
或者结束一切
Or it'll end it.
看看你 你就像一个综合格斗选手
Look at you... you're like an MMA fighter.
我是一名律师 在谈判中
I'm an attorney, and in negotiations, a blind side
走捷径是会搞砸这一切
is a one-way ticket to messing things up.
一切都会好起来的 嘉玛
Everything's gonna be okay, Gem.
我知道 我相信你
I know. I trust you.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表