不管他们是谁 我们都会保护你的
Whoever they are, we can protect you from them.
你们做不到的 他们不是一般人
Not from these guys, you can't.
他们是疯子
They're psychos.
他们为什么要杀杰克布
Why would they wanna kill Jacob, huh?
因为
Because...
杰克布当时是我的下游 他在学校里卖♥♥货
Jacob worked for me. He sold on campus.
有一段时间 一切都很顺利
For a while, everything was chill
直到有一天 他的实验室搭档被开除了
until that kid got thrown out of school, Jacob's lab partner.
我们知道那个人 威维克·派特
We know all about him, Vivek Patel.
他没有供出任何名字
He didn't give up any names.
这都不重要
It doesn't matter.
问题是这些家伙疑神疑鬼的
These guys are paranoid.
如果杰克布的实验室搭档被抓了
If Jacob's lab partner got caught,
他们会觉得下个被抓的就是杰克布 他会招供的
they'd figured he'd be next, and then he'd squeal.
好吧 你觉得他会这么做吗
Okay. Do you think he'd do that?
当然不会 但是
Hell, no. But...
这之后杰克布就想要退出派·西格玛兄弟会了
then Jacob wanted to resign from Pi Sigma.
他想离开 但是你也知道 我给他发了消息
He wanted out, but, you know, my texts.
这些都不是那么简单的 我是想提醒他
It's not that simple. I was trying to warn him.
再问一遍 你的供货商是谁
Again, who's your supplier?
弗雷迪 你声称杰克布是你的朋友
Freddy, you called Jacob a friend.
那现在 就是你可以帮好朋友的最后机会了
Well, now is your last chance to be a good friend.
帮我们找出杀了他的凶手
Help us find his killers.
我们在兄弟会的朋友说出了毒品供货商的名字
Our fraternity friend has named his coke suppliers
马里奥和塞萨尔·贝塞拉
as Mario and Cesar Becerra.
我们有他们的资料吗
So what do we have on them?
他们是多起案件的相关嫌疑人
They're persons of interest in over a dozen
都是与亚里斯科·卡特尔贩毒集团有关的谋杀案
homicide cases with links to the Jalisco cartel.
纽约警方怀疑他们向大学提供毒品
NYPD suspects them of supplying colleges
范围跨越五个区
across the five boroughs.
但是目前还没收集到足够的证据
Just not a lot of evidence at this point.
如果的确是他们杀的人
So if they did this murder
我们要是想给他们定罪
and we want it to stick,
仅靠弗雷迪的说辞是不够的
we need more than Freddy's theory,
还需要其他 类似于供认的证据
something like, oh, I don't know, a confession.
需要让弗雷迪戴上窃听器吗
Think Freddy will wear a wire?
马里奥和塞萨尔·贝塞拉
Mario and Cesar Becerra,
他们正在接受调查
they're under investigation
是纽约警♥察♥局的缉毒特别行动组那边的行动
by an active NYPD narco task force.
好吧
Okay.
他们已经为此准备了一年
Building the case for a year,
他们可能不希望联邦调查局介入让事情变得复杂
they may not want the FBI complicating things.
谁是负责人
Who's running it?
绝对没可能的 瓦伦汀 箭在弦上了
Not a damn chance, Valentine. Wheels are in motion.
我没办法暂停一个长♥期♥调查
I can't hit pause on a long-term investigation
就因为碰巧和你们在一个案子上有交集
because you happen to overlap on one case.
所以我们这边会整合所有资源 加快结案
So we'll add our resources and speed your case up.
是啊 那这样子功劳不就全归联邦调查局了吗
Right, so the FBI gets all the credit
靠的还是我手下的人辛勤工作 多谢 但是不用帮忙
on my guys' hard work? Thanks, but no thanks.
我们无意冒犯 马库斯
We're not trying to step on anyone's toes here, Marcus.
我们只是在追查一起谋杀案的线索
We're just following a homicide case where it leads.
我们正在努力破获十几起谋杀案
And we're trying to close a dozen homicides
都是这伙人为了贩毒而犯下的案子
this crew did in service of their narco conspiracy.
如果我们过早行动 会影响
If we move in prematurely, we won't be able to make
其他案子的破获
the other cases stick.
我深表理解 但是 听着
I understand that, I do, but, look,
我不能因为你们的案子就放弃我这边的
I can't abandon our case because you got yours.
我想我们应该携手合作
I think we should join forces here.
当然你也可以袖手旁观
Or you can sit this one out,
但是我们得继续推进了
but we're gonna have to move forward.
我明白了
I get it.
你们有自己的轻重缓急
You guys have your priorities.
没错 是这样的 多谢
Well, exactly. Thank you.
就像你和你孩子一样
Just like you with your kid.
不好意思 你这是什么意思 你在说什么
Sorry. What do you mean? What do you mean?
我也会做同样的事情的
I would have done the same thing, too,
用尽一切让他免遭逮捕
try to get him off without an arrest.
但很抱歉 我不能阻止纽约警♥察♥局
Unfortunately, I can't stop NYPD
调查抗♥议♥现场的非法闯入者
from investigating the trespassers at the protest.
我们也有自己的轻重缓急
We have our priorities too.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我还不知道我们要组建一个联♥合♥行♥动♥小组
I didn't realize we were firing up a joint task force.
是啊 我只是想先和纽约警♥察♥局先协调一下
Oh, yeah, Just looking to coordinate with NYPD is all.
好的 我会给局长打个电♥话♥
All right, I'll call the commissioner
确保每个人都能各尽其责
and make sure everybody plays nice.
不用 伊索贝尔 没必要的
No, no, Isobel, you don't have to do that.
我来就行 多谢
I got it. Thanks, though.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do this.
你是唯一一个能做到的人 好吗
You're the only one who can. Okay?
一旦马里奥承认了他杀了杰克布
The second that Mario admits that he killed Jacob,
你就马上离开那里 - 他不信任我
you pull right out of there. - He doesn't trust me.
他觉得 我就是这个样子
He thinks I'm just, you know, what I am.
恐惧就是你的优势
Your fear is your advantage.
现在 此时此刻 你只是一个
Right now, in this moment, all you have to be
身陷困境
is someone in over his head,
急需重获他的青睐的人
desperate to get back in his good graces.
这也是你想见他的原因 要让他知道
That's why you're want to him, to let him know that
你是可以闭口不言的 不像是杰克布
you can keep quiet, unlike Jacob.
这演起来应该不难
It shouldn't be too hard to play.
我能拿回我的东西吗
Can I get my stuff back?
我的钱包 每次我来这里他们都查我的证件
My wallet, they card me all the time at this place.
给你 - 好的
There you go. - All right.
我们在里面有一个小队
We'll have a team on the inside.
能清楚听到里面发生的一切事
We'll all be able to hear everything going on.
如果你感觉大事不妙
If you feel like things are starting to go south,
就说一句 我们立马冲进去 好吗
you just say the word, we'll move in, okay?
嫌疑人已到达
Suspect approaching.
无影无踪一整天 然后突然想要
Ghost me all day, then all of a sudden
你亲自来见我
you wanna meet in person?
我可不是你的小情人 弗雷迪 别耍我
I'm not your bitch, Freddy. Don't jerk me around.
怎么了 你变哑巴了
What? You mute now?
不 我很抱歉
No. I'm sorry.
我只是吓坏了
I'm freaking out.
杰克布的事 引起了太多人关注
What happened to Jacob, it's drawn too much attention.
杰克布又是谁 我为什么要关注他
Who the hell is Jacob? Why should I care?
你认识他的 兄弟
You know who he is, man.
他是我的手下 现在他死了
He was one of my guys, and now he's gone.
警♥察♥正在四处搜寻
Cops are sniffing around,
所以我们得弄清楚情况
so, like, we need to figure out our story.
什么情况 你要告密吗
What story? Are you gonna talk?
不 我不会的
No, I'm not.
但是杰克布也没打算这么做的
But Jacob wasn't going to either.
你也没必要这么干的 你懂的
You didn't have to, you know.
我可没碰过你的人
Yo, I didn't touch your boy.
也许是你手下人干的
Maybe it was one of your other guys.
再说一遍他叫什么名字 - 阿利斯泰尔
What's his name again? - Alistair.
但他没做 不可能的
But he didn't do it. No way.
他之前从来没提到过阿利斯泰尔
He didn't mention Alistair before.
一定是在保护他
Must have been protecting him.
也许是你兄弟干的 塞萨尔
Well, maybe it was your brother, Cesar.
实话实说 我不在乎是谁杀了那个孩子
Honestly, I don't care who popped the kid,
但我能看出你现在有很多事情要处理
but I can see you got a lot on your plate right now,
所以我们的合作关系已经走到了尽头
so this partnership has run its course.
我现在就要拿回我的货
I'm gonna need my supply back now.
全部的 - 呃
All of it. - Uh...
你告诉他现在移♥动♥货太危险了
You tell him it's too dangerous to move right now.
风险太大 校园里到处都是警♥察♥
It's too risky. Cops are all over campus.
我保证 货放在兄弟会的房♥子里很安全
I promise it's safe at the frat house.
你知道吗 说来有趣 因为就在你消失得无影无踪时
You know, that's funny, 'cause when you ghosted me,
我派塞萨尔去你的兄弟会房♥子了
I sent Cesar down to your clubhouse.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表