but not for my wife.
但不是为了我妻子
How's it going?
你怎么样
Good. You?
挺好 你呢
Good.
也很好
I have to head out. I just wanted to say good night.
我得出去一下 就是过来道个晚安
That man who called me,
那个打电♥话♥给我的男人
F&E Constructionon,
F&E建设那个
he called me at home,
他把电♥话♥打到我家了
and he said my name.
而且还知道我的名字
He said your name? Yes.
他知道你的名字 是的
Did you give your name?
你告诉过他你的名字吗
No.
没有
Kalinda, who is this man?
凯琳达 这人是谁
We said we would be up front with each other.
我们说过要彼此坦白的
I know.
我知道
Is this man dangerous?
这人危险吗
Yeah.
危险
Well, who is he?
那他是谁
He's my husband.
他是我丈夫
Come on. You don't have anything.
得了吧 你们手上什么牌也没有
The state's attorney just told you
州检察官刚告诉过你们
there's no way he could have done this for his wife
他不可能为他妻子去找法官说情
because they're separated.
因为他们分居了
And he's done this with some considerable expense
而他这么做 会给自己的政♥治♥事业
to his own political career...
造成不小的伤害
because it's now in the record that they've separated.
因为他们分居的事实已被记录在案
So, what do you have?
所以你们还有什么料
A passion to see this through.
坚持到底的激♥情♥
We take back our offer to drop the class action.
撤销集团诉讼的条件我们收回
You lost. Face it.
你们输了 承认吧
They're right.
他们说的没错
We lost.
我们输了
We should probably just head out. You think?
我们还是走吧 你觉得呢
Here's the thing, though.
但问题是
We were the distraction.
我们是声东击西
You were the distraction? What does that mean?
声东击西 什么意思
Have you checked on your top client, Patric Edelstein?
联♥系♥过你们的第一大客户艾德斯坦吗
He's no longer your top client.
他不再是你们的第一大客户了
He's ours.
他是我们的了
We just got the text.
我们刚收到短♥信♥
He's been unhappy with Will's suspension,
他对威尔的暂停执业
and with your distraction with this lawsuit.
和在这次诉讼上的分心很不高兴
Sleight of hand. You were watching the right,
变戏法 你在看右边
you should've been watching the left.
其实你应该看左边
Mommy! That's right, we're done here.
妈妈 好的 我们忙完了
Mommy's coming home.
妈妈要回家了
After you.
你先请
No, no, after you.
不不 你先请
Please.
请吧
Mommy! Hello!
妈妈 乖乖
Let's go. Come on.
走了 来吧
Oops.
糟糕
And it's too late to call him.
现在打电♥话♥给他太晚了
They planned on that, too.
这点也被他们算计到了
So, tomorrow?
那明天吗
Tomorrow.
明天
How you doing?
你怎么样
Me? I'm, uh...
我吗 我...
Okay.
还行
You?
你呢
Same.
我也是
That was weird.
感觉很奇怪
With Peter today?
是说今天和彼得一起吗
Yes, it was.
是的
Do you think it was a mistake?
你觉得我们犯了个错吗
No.
不
Good night, Alicia.
晚安 艾丽西娅
Good night, Will.
晚安 威尔
Mom, my doorknob's still broken.
妈 我的门拉手还是坏的
How about some wine?
喝杯酒怎么样
No, I have to get back.
不了 我得回去了
They didn't change much.
他们没怎么改动
The house? Yeah.
这房♥子吗 是的
They tried to flip it,
他们急着脱手
but they didn't put any work into it so nobody wanted it.
但没怎么修缮所以没人要
Thanks for today.
今天谢谢了
I think you stopped the suit.
是你避免了这次诉讼
I guess I just told the truth.
我实话实说罢了
That's bigger than you think.
但对我来说 意义重大
Dad, the pizza's ready.
爸 匹萨好了
Okay.
好的
Pizza? No, I have to get up early for work tomorrow.
吃匹萨吗 不了 明天还要早起上班
Things are in flux.
事情一团乱
When aren't things in flux?
谁说不是呢
Hey, come say good-bye to your mom.
过来跟妈妈说再见
She's leaving.
她要走了
I love you both. I'll see you in a few days.
我爱你们 过几天再见
Stay, Mom.
留下吧 妈
No one will think it means anything.
没人会觉得有特别的含义
Just...
就是
have some pizza.
吃点匹萨
Then you can go.
吃了再走
You're getting big.
你长大了
I love you.
我爱你
Love you, too.
我也爱你
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表