If you learn a neighborhood, I will keep trying.
你要是知道个大概区域 我会找找看
I have to go.
我得走了
I can't help.
这我帮不了
That's not technically true.
严格说来这不可能
I thought I was getting an update from Will Gardner.
我还以为是威尔·加德纳要告诉我新的进展
Pink Damascus has a Sleuthway account, sir,
粉色大马士革有个你们网站的帐号♥ 先生
and if we could just contact her...
如果我们能联♥系♥上她
Our privacy policy is the cornerstone of my company.
隐私条例是我们公♥司♥的基石
If it got out that I released a user's confidential informa...
如果传出去我泄漏了一个用户的私人信息
Better than if it got out that you prioritized
总好过外面说你把公♥司♥的条例
company policy over the life of a 23-year-old girl.
看得比一个23岁女孩的性命还重要
Yeah?
哪位
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I think I got the wrong person.
看来我找错人了
Who did you think I was?
不然你以为该是谁
A lesbian blogger from Syria.
一个叙利亚的女同性恋博主
Pink Damascus?
粉色大马士革
Sorry to disappoint.
抱歉让你失望了
Have you heard of her?
你听说过她吗
Yeah, you know, I keep up with the news.
是啊 我一直关注时事新闻
Yeah, imagine the public uproar
是啊 想想如果粉色大马士革
if it were revealed that Pink Damascus is actually
被发现其实是个住在堪萨斯的
a 30-something-year-old guy living in Kansas,
30来岁的男人假扮的
pretending.
人们会大跌眼镜
Where'd you come up with Kansas?
你怎会知道是堪萨斯
Your Rock Chalk pillow, the KU cheer.
你那个靠垫写着堪萨斯大学的啦啦队口号♥
You know, you could face felony fraud charges.
你会面临欺诈重罪的指控
That's five to eight years in federal prison.
会被判处5到8年监禁 在联邦监狱服刑
You're lying. I work for a law firm.
你骗人 我在律所工作
Try me.
不信你试试
What do you want?
你想怎么样
He only had an IP address for the person who sent him the photo.
他只有发照片给他那人的IP地址
"He"? Yeah, imagine that.
男的 是啊 意外吧
Misrepresenting himself on the Internet.
在网上男扮女装
I traced the IP address to Homs.
那个IP地址我追踪到了霍姆斯
An Internet cafe in the Al-Sinaa district.
是阿尔辛纳地区的一家网络咖啡馆
Good, you'll pass this on to your contact in Syria?
很好 把这信息告诉你在叙利亚的线人吧
Yeah.
好的
You wanted to discuss the Neil Gross questioning?
你想讨论下格罗斯那案子的盘问方法吗
Yeah.
是的
No.
不是
You...
那你
want me to... No, stay.
要我 别走 进来
Close the door a second.
把门关上
I didn't tell you about the grand jury investigation before,
我之前没有告诉你大陪审团调查的事
and that was a mistake.
是个错误
And you're safe. Yes.
你现在没事了 是的
I mean, it's moved to a possible disbarment,
事情转变为我可能会被吊销律师执照
and I've been given a choice.
我面临个抉择
Wait, what?
等等 你说什么
The Disciplinary Board is looking into disbarring me.
纪委正在进行调查 准备吊销我的律师执照
Oh, my God.
天啊
Will... It's okay.
威尔 没什么大不了
It's just... I'm used to it now.
我习以为常了
Funny.
真好笑
Anyway, I've been given a choice.
总之 我面临个抉择
Fight disbarment or take a six-month suspension.
要么跟他们斗 要么停业6个月
You can't; you don't deserve to be disbarred.
你不至于被吊销执照
I do deserve to be disbarred.
我不冤枉
I took money from a client's account.
我挪用过客户账户里的钱
15 years ago. But I did it.
这事都过了15年了 但我确实做过
And you know what?
而且你猜怎么着
The only reason I'm being offered leniency
我被宽大处理的唯一理由
is because of our...
是因为我们的
It's because of our pro bono program.
是因为我们的法律援助项目
Something I fought tooth and nail. You didn't.
我从头到尾都反对的项目 你没反对
I did.
我反对了
I'm taking the six month suspension.
我要接受停业6个月的处罚
I did wrong. I should face the consequences.
我犯了错 就应该承受后果
There it is.
就这样
I've just decided, thank you.
我这就决定了 谢谢你
You're giving up the law for six months?
你要6个月不碰法律这行吗
Yeah.
没错
Weird, huh?
不可思议吧
I can't imagine it.
我难以想象
You did for over a decade.
你之前不是放弃了十多年
Yes.
是啊
Ok.
好了
I better tell someone.
我得通知其他人
Okay, then you'll close out the Neil Gross case,
好 那你将不再参与格罗斯的案子
and I'll reassign your other cases to the partners.
我会把你的其他案件重新分派给别的合伙人
How soon can you get me a rundown?
交接明细你几时能给我
End of the day. Good.
今天下班前 很好
You won't be able to come into the office
除非事关移交案件或律所的业务
unless it's related to handing off cases or the business of the firm.
否则你不能进入办公室
I'll file the papers with the bar
我会向律师协会申请
about the firm's name change.
变更律所名称
Lockhart & Associates seems simplest.
洛克哈特联合律师事务所最简单不过了
Unless you have any objections.
如果你不反对的话
So, we're done.
就这么了结了
For now.
暂时的
You'll still have a place when you come back.
你回来时便官复原职
Technology doesn't take sides.
技术没有立场
Is that how you rationalize doing business with autocratic regimes?
这就是你与独♥裁♥政♥权♥做生意的正当理由吗
Objection. Argumentative.
反对 提问有争议性
Yes, sustained.
是的 反对有效
Mr. Gross,
格罗斯先生
does your company sell to the governments of Saudi Arabia and Bahrain?
你的公♥司♥是否向沙特阿♥拉♥伯和巴林销♥售♥过产品
You mean, allies of the United States with whom we have
你是指与美国有全面外交及
full diplomatic and trade relations?
贸易关系的盟国吗
Yes, we do.
是的 销♥售♥过
We never discussed this line of questioning.
我们从没说过要这么问
Your social networking Web site, Chumhum--
你的社交网站查查网
did you not turn over the addresses
没有向北♥京♥政♥府♥
of Chinese dissidents to the Beijing...?
提交过中国异♥议♥人♥士♥的地址吗
Objection. Relevance.
反对 无关联性
Mr. Gross's lack of compunction in dealing with regimes
格罗斯先生与暴♥政♥打交道时
that torture and kill their own people,
毫无愧疚感
not to mention Amy Newton,
更别提艾米·牛顿
Sara Fellner, Mohammed Hazouri...
萨拉·费纳 穆♥罕♥穆♥德♥·哈祖里
Your Honor, I understand where your sympathies lie...
法官阁下 我知道您富有同情心
Ms. Walsh, stop that, please.
沃尔什女士 拜托你别那么说
I know you're trying to drive a theme to help you
我知道你想找个理由上诉
in your appeal, but don't do it at my expense.
但别踩着我往上爬
Your Honor, I wasn't. You were, ma'am.
法官阁下 我没有 你就有 女士
And I don't mean to fly off the handle here,
我并非要在这庭上大发雷霆
but I am being objective.
但我一直很客观
So, objection... sustained.
所以 反对有效
Let's talk about CoursePoint, Mr. Gross.
我们来说说CoursePoint 格罗斯先生
It emits a ping to your central servers
它在使用过程中会向中♥央♥服务器
when it's in use, does it not?
发送一个探测数据包 是吗
Kind of a homing signal?
算是种定位信♥号♥♥吗
Again, relevance. If Mr. Gardner is so curious
反对 无关联性 如果加德纳先生对我方程序的
about the nuts and bolts of our program,
细节问题那么有兴趣
I recommend that he go
我建议他去下个月拉斯维加斯的
to the software convention in Las Vegas next month.
软件研讨会看看
Regardless of how the program was obtained, Your Honor,
法官阁下 且不说叙利亚政♥府♥如何获取的这个程序
how the program operates is precisely what attracts it to users.
这程序的卖♥♥点正是在于其运行方式
Your logic is... logical.
你这理由 很合理
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表