You didn't.
不是你干的吧
Oh, set it up? No. That was just luck.
我安排的吗 不 是走运了
I thought he'd just get booed.
我还以为 他也就挨挨嘘呢
I'm proud to be here today.
今天能来这里 是我的荣幸
I don't care in what condition.
不管情况如何
Among those attending the prayer service
欧石南庄园公♥司♥的CEO沃尔特·科纳米
was the CEO of Heather Farms, Walter Kermani.
也来参加了祷告
I'm good at my job, Diane,
戴安 我对自己的工作很在行
but I can't have leakers.
但是我不能允许有泄密者
It's unprofessional.
这很不职业
Will didn't leak.
威尔没有泄密
So you're here to give up.
你是来投降的
Ten million, and we won't accept a penny less.
1000万 少一分都不行
Really?
真的吗
You and your lawyer friend cook something up?
你和你的那个律师朋友 编出故事来啦
It didn't work for you to blame the painkiller.
你把责任推给止痛药 没有奏效
It didn't work for you to blame the victim,
把责任推给受害者 没有奏效
so minor modification.
只能在"小改进"上做文章
That's what your case rests on now.
这是你们现在的依靠
Dr. Farland's SCS is merely a minor modification
法兰德医生的脊髓电刺♥激♥器
of existing SCSs.
只是对原有仪器的小改进
Have some pastrami, Will.
威尔 吃些熏牛肉片吧
Let's leave all this boring medical talk behind.
暂时不要讨论无聊的医学话题了
The problem is, medicine is a lot like politics.
问题是 医学就像是政♥治♥
And all we had to do was follow the money.
我们所要做的就是追逐金钱
She never was jealous, was she?
她根本没有吃醋 对吧
Your lawyer friend.
你的那个律师朋友
That was all a piece of playacting?
那只是在演戏吧
Dr. Farland, your man of healing,
法兰德医生 你们的白衣天使
invented an SCS to make money.
为了赚钱发明了一种脊髓电刺♥激♥器
30% on every device implanted.
每植入一个 都有三成利润
Oh. Sorry. Sorry.
对不起
Who was that? Kalinda.
这位是谁 凯琳达
Here's a copy for you.
这份给你
What is this?
这是什么
Farland's patent application.
法兰德的专利申请书
Yeah, I know.
我知道
It's a good read, though.
写得很好
The problem for you is,
你的麻烦是
Dr. Farland had to insist on its originality.
法兰德在申请书里强调了仪器的独创性
I get it.
我懂你的意思
You don't have to lord it over me.
你不用再对我逞威风了
No, I won, so you have to listen.
不 我赢了 所以你得好好听着
Dr. Farland had to insist on the originality
法兰德医生必须强调仪器的独创性
of his device to file a patent.
才能申请专利
"This SCS is a truly original development
"这个脊髓电刺♥激♥器
"in severe back pain management.
不是对现行市场上其它产品的
It is not a mere modification."
小幅改进"
How nice of him to use those words.
他用这些词真是太体贴了
"...of existing SCSs on the market.
"而是对治疗背部疼痛具有独创性的拓展
"Therefore, patent.." I can read.
因此 专利..." 我识字
You're not going to be a sore loser, are you?
你不会输不起吧
Eight million dollars.
800万美元
Ten. By today.
1000万 今天就要
No.
不
Eight. That's more than you thought you'd get.
800万 已经比你预计的高了
I'll talk to my client.
我和客户谈谈
I need a new home.
我需要找一个新地方
You need a...? New home.
你需要... 新地方
My firm is going under.
我的律所快不行了
Monty & Columbech?
MC律所?
Breaking up.
正在解体
Litigation's going one way, acquisitions another.
诉讼部和并购部 分道扬镳了
How many in litigation?
诉讼部有多少人
Me. Eight other top-flight lawyers.
我 还有其他8个顶级律师
We need a home.
我们要找个地方
I'll check with Diane.
我会和戴安商量的
I miss you.
我想你了
Ira?
艾勒
So, it looks like we'll make a deal.
看来我们要谈成了
I heard.
我听说了
I just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work.
辛苦了 谢谢你的付出
You don't have to thank me.
你不用谢我
I wasn't the one who played them.
我不是耍他们的人
We...
我们...
That's not why we won.
那不是我们胜出的原因
You won because of the facts.
你们赢了 是因为事实如此
You got your client rich
你们使客户获得巨额赔偿
because you played them... and me.
是因为你们耍了他们 还有我
That's not fair.
这么说不公平
It is fair.
很公道
It may not be polite, but it is fair.
听起来很刺耳 但这是公道话
Don't worry about it.
不要为此烦心
If I needed a lawyer, I'd probably hire you, too.
如果我需要律师 我可能也会雇用你
Very nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Hey, Mom.
妈妈
Just wanted to see how you were doing.
就是来看看你怎么样
How's your thing?
工作怎么样
It was good.
不错
I don't know.
我不知道
I go back and forth on work.
工作时好时坏
Same with Dad.
爸爸也一样
I want to do something very old-fashioned.
我要做一件非常老式的事情
I want to kiss you on the forehead.
我要吻你的额头
Is that all right?
可以吗
Sure.
当然可以
Tucking in is too much.
盖被子就免了
Right.
好吧
Sorry.
不好意思
Love you.
爱你
I'm getting boring.
我变得无聊了
Getting?
变得?
I'm serious.
我是认真的
I used to be... interesting.
我以前很有趣
I spent the entire day
如今我一整天
doing laundry and watching daytime TV.
都在洗衣服 还看日间电视
I saw the clothes.
我看到那些干净衣服了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I mean, when did this happen?
什么时候开始变成这样了
You're the one out having sex with your boyfriend.
你成了那个出去和男友翻云覆雨的人
Owen... And I'm the one at home with the kids.
欧文 而我则成了在家带孩子的人
And it's much appreciated.
我很感激你
Are you gonna get hurt by this guy?
你会被这家伙伤害吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I have no perspective.
我不能预测未来
You should have rebelled in high school.
你高中时应该多做些叛逆的事
Then you wouldn't have to do it now.
现在就不用再经历叛逆期了
Is that what this is, rebellion?
这是因为叛逆吗
Or love.
或者是因为爱
It's not love, is it?
不是因为爱 对吧
No.
不是
Good.
很好
'Cause that would make it very complicated.
如果是因为爱的话 那事情就复杂了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表