I-I don't know. I'm sorry.
我也不知道 对不起
Peter Florrick.
彼得·福瑞克
Peter, did you pick up Grace?
彼得 你有没有接走格蕾丝
Did I...? No.
我 没有啊
Why?
怎么了
What's the matter?
出什么事儿了
Peter, I can't get ahold of her.
彼得 我找不到她了
Um, I tried her cell.
我试着打她电♥话♥
I... She called me 12 times.
我... 她之前给我打了12个电♥话♥
Where are you? I'm at school.
你现在在哪儿 在学校
Her friend said she saw her get in a car with a man.
她朋友说看到她跟一个男人上了一辆车
What man?
什么男人
I don't know.
我不知道
Hold on. Cary.
等一下 凯里
Get me Chief McCarthy in the next room right away--
马上到隔壁屋 给我找麦卡锡警长
he's in a budget meeting.
他在开预算会议
Peter,
彼得
you know we've been involved with the Donny Pike case.
我们和唐尼·派克的案子有牵连
I know, and it's not that.
我知道 不会是因为这个
How do you know? How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Alicia, listen to me.
艾丽西娅 听我说
There is no reason for him to go there.
他没有理由这么做
Now, take a breath.
放松 深呼吸
Is Grace's friend next to you?
格蕾丝的朋友在你旁边吗
Let me speak to her.
把电♥话♥给她
Shannon, it's my husband.
香侬 我丈夫想和你说话
Please, can you...?
你可以...
Hello?
你好
Oh, please, don't let it happen.
千万不要发生什么事
Don't let it happen. Don't let it...
千万不要发生什么事
What is that?
那是什么
Does your sister know anyone in Englewood?
你妹妹在恩格伍德认识什么人吗
South Side? No.
南城吗 没有
Why? So, she'd have no reason to go there?
为什么 那她没理由去那里?
Is that where her cell phone is?
她的手♥机♥显示她在那儿吗
Oh, her cell phone is dead.
她的手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥了
That's the last known location.
那是手♥机♥最后有信♥号♥♥的地方
Does your sister do drugs?
你妹妹嗑药吗
No.
没有
Zach, listen to me.
扎克 听我说
If you're hiding something, you need to tell me.
如果你有什么隐瞒的事 你得告诉我
I'm not.
我没有
She doesn't use drugs.
她不嗑药
Okay.
好吧
Kalinda, you got a minute? No.
凯琳达 你有时间吗 没有
What's wrong?
怎么了
What? I told her to leave a note on the refrigerator.
怎么了 我让她在冰箱门上留言
Can your driver take me to my apartment?
可以送我回公♥寓♥吗
Sure.
当然
I know your usual procedure is to wait 24 hours
我知道通常情况下
before declaring a missing person.
超过24小时才可以宣布失踪
That's not happening here.
但现在不是
This is my daughter.
这是我女儿
And you're gonna have to start right now.
你们现在马上开始行动
Her friend is waiting at school.
她的朋友正在学校等
I need you to get a sketch artist there right now.
马上派 人像素描师过去
I can't talk.
没时间谈话
I don't know. All right, all right,
我不知道 没事
just pause for a second, take a deep breath.
休息一会 深呼吸
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吗 是的
Now what did Grace and you talk about?
格蕾丝和你说了什么
You ever talk about any guys?
你们有谈到什么男人吗
No. Uh, no one.
没有
No one she wants to see, no one she even mentioned once?
没有她想要见的吗 她没提到什么人吗
No, she's not interested in any of that.
她对那些不感兴趣
All right, and did she talk to anyone online?
好吧 那她有没有和谁网聊
She's not at my place.
她不在我那儿
I thought she might be here.
我以为她会在这儿
Hold on. Hold on.
别着急 别着急
It's just been a few hours.
才几个小时呢
It's probably nothing.
很可能什么事都没有
I baptize you in the name of the Father...
我以圣父...
...the Son...
圣子之名为你洗礼
Is she angry?
她生气吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I was only gone an hour.
我只离开了一个小时
And I didn't call her 12 times.
我没有给她打12个电♥话♥
The phone was in my back pocket.
手♥机♥在后面口袋里
I butt-called her.
电♥话♥误拨出去了
Aren't you coming?
你不进来吗
No.
不了
But my mom will want to thank you.
我妈妈会想要谢你的
I'm fine
没事
Should I tell her that you found me?
我要告诉她是你找到我的吗
No
不用
Okay, well, thanks for the ride.
好吧 谢谢你送我回来
Mom.
妈妈
Grace.
格蕾丝
I'm sorry, I didn't know.
对不起 我不知道会这样
I'm so sorry.
真的很对不起
Dad.
爸爸
Commitment
承诺
What do you think of commitment
你怎么看待承诺
I think it's something people do.
就是人们会做的一件事
I saw Alicia with her daughter
我看见艾丽西娅和她女儿在一起
I thought "Maybe I can do that"
我想 或许我也可以做到
You don't think I can?
你认为我不能吗
No, I think you can do what you want.
不 我觉得你可以做你想做的事
What do you want?
你想要什么
Something more than work.
工作以外的事
Kids?
孩子?
I don't know.
我不知道
I've spent my whole life getting ahead.
我一直都在追求成功
Sometimes I can't figure out why.
有时候都不知道为什么
Do you know what Alicia wants?
你知道艾丽西娅想要什么吗
No.
不知道
But I'll ask.
我会问的
If you don't know something, ask, right?
不知道的事情就问 不是吗
Mr. Arbitrator,
仲裁员先生
before we begin, I need to present an exhibit.
在开始之前 我要展示一项证据
Certainly.
可以
What do you have for me, Mr. Canning?
有什么要给我看 坎宁先生
It's an e-mail
在被解雇之前
from Pamela Raker to her sister just before she was let go.
帕米拉·雷克写给她妹妹的一封电邮
It just came into my possession.
我正好拿到了
If I may,
我可以读一下吗
uh, "Sis, I know I'm not supposed to hide my light under a bushel,
妹妹 我知道我不应该掩饰锋芒
but at this job I have to.
但是为了工作我必须这么做
My views get me into enough shouting matches as it is.
我的观点让我和很多人有争执
If they knew I was a testifying Christian,
如果他们知道我是个作见证的基♥督♥徒
I'd never get ahead.
我永远不会获得成功
Objection, Mr. Arbitrator.
反对 仲裁员先生
Where did Mr. Canning obtain this e-mail?
坎宁先生是从哪里得到这封邮件的
Does it matter?
这有关系吗
If Ms. Raker actively hid her beliefs,
如果雷克女士刻意隐瞒她的宗教信仰
then Mr. Clove had no way
那么克拉夫先生就没法知道
of knowing she was, in fact, religious.
她是信教的
And you're correct--
你是对的
that is really what's at stake here.
那才是真正的问题所在
Anything?
还有什么要说的吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表