He could be president. Oh, please, stop.
他没准能当总统 拜托 别说了
What? He's handsome enough.
干嘛 他长得够帅
He's certainly tall enough.
玉树临风
Oh, Peter isn't even sure if he's running for governor.
彼得还没决定要不要竞选州长呢
Oh, he'll run for governor.
他会去竞选州长的
I don't know.
我不知道
He has to decide by next week.
他下周必须要做决定
Hello, Jackie.
你好 杰姬
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
You have a moment?
你有空吗
I do.
有
I haven't seen you for while, Alicia.
好一阵子没见了 艾丽西娅
How are you? Why, Jackie? Why'd you do it?
你好吗 为什么 杰姬 为什么这么做
Why did I... do it?
为什么怎么做
The house.
房♥子
The house Zach and Grace grew up in.
扎克和格蕾丝从小长大的房♥子
The house I lived in for 13 years.
我住了13年的房♥子
Why did... I put a down payment on it? Yes.
你问我为什么给出了首♥付♥? 是的
I didn't want to see it go to another family.
我不想它被别人家买♥♥走
You knew I put an offer on it,
你明知道我开了价的
and you didn't want me to get it.
你是不想让我买♥♥到
I-I was visiting a friend in Highland Park,
我去高地公园访友时
and I saw the "For sale" sign, and...
看见出♥售♥的标志
I decided to put a down payment on it.
于是就决定给出首♥付♥了
Because you just so happened to need a four-bedroom, 3,400-square-foot-house?
因为你正好需要一栋320平♥米♥ 4居室的房♥子?
No, it's not for me. It's for Peter and the kids.
不是给我自己的 是给彼得和孩子们
We struggled for three years, Jackie.
我们挣扎了三年 杰姬
We lost our home.
我们失去了自己的家
We took Zach and Grace out of school.
被迫给扎克和格蕾丝转校
Where was all this generosity...
那个时候 怎么不见你这么慷慨...
Alicia, I offered you a place in my home,
艾丽西娅 我邀请你们住到我家
I offered you loans,
还提出借钱给你
and every time you said, "I want to do it on my own."
但你每次都说 "我自己想办法"
Well, I don't have that many years left,
我也没剩下几年了
and I'd like to leave something for my children.
我想给孩子们留点东西
And you'll live there with them.
你会搬进去和他们一起住
What? You're giving Peter and the kids the house,
什么 你把房♥子送给彼得和孩子们
and you will live there with them.
然后搬进去和他们一起住
I don't know. I-I don't want to presume.
我不知道 我不想妄下定论
Well, you're finally getting what you wanted, Jackie.
你终于要得到自己想要的了 杰姬
And what is that?
我想要的是什么
Replacing me.
替代我
Oh, Alicia, I am not replacing you.
艾丽西娅 不是我替代你
You left.
是你离开了
I'm stopping you.
我会阻止你
I'm not really sure how you'll do that.
想不出来你能拿什么阻止我
I'm a lawyer; watch me.
我是个律师 你等着瞧吧
Lindsey...
琳赛
Megan...
梅根
and Pamela.
帕梅拉
These three young women
这三位年轻女士
have spent five years in prison, Your Honor,
已经在狱中待了5年 法官阁下
five years, for a murder they did not commit.
整整5年 全因为一项不是她们犯下的谋杀案
Excuse me, Your Honor, that is still unproven.
抱歉 法官阁下 这点尚未得到证实
Yes, but what is proven is
的确 但已经得到证实的是
that the DNA tying these girls to the body was bogus.
将她们与尸体联♥系♥起来的DNA是假的
Again, Your Honor, an assertion.
法官大人 这又是他们的主观断言
Yes, but it's not looking good for you, is it, Mr Agos?
没错 但情况对你不利啊 艾格斯先生
This is the fifth case I've had through here
这是我经手的第五宗
due to the malfeasance of the Illinois Crime Lab,
本州犯罪实验室渎职而导致的案子了
and I've overturned all of them.
前面几宗 我全都判决翻案了
But those four cas were built only on DNA.
但前4宗案子 全都只基于DNA
Here, there was physical evidence.
而这宗案子有物证
The shoe prints of all three of these women
这三位女士的鞋印
were found in the vicinity of the body.
在尸体附近出现
'Cause it was on a trail that they used every day.
因为她们每天都经过那条小路
And witnesses at the summer camp
此外 夏令营中有人作证
testified to them repeatedly bullying...
在案发当天 她们多次欺负...
Rosa Torres on the day of her murder, Your Honor.
罗莎·托雷斯 法官阁下
It is unfair to discount the totality of that evidence
因为一项小小的违规操作 就无视所有证据
due to one simple infraction.
是不公平的
"One simple infraction"?
小小的违规操作?
Really?
你开玩笑吧
The cornerstone of your case was the DNA-- the jury was lied to.
你们控诉全建立在DNA上 陪审团被欺骗了
Not by the state's attorney's office
并不是州检办的过错
Which is why the state's attorney's office
那么州检办
should share in our anger at this injustice.
就应和我们一样对这样的不公正感到愤怒
They should be agitating for the immediate release of these women,
他们应该要求将三位女士当庭释放
not fighting against it.
而不是从中作梗
Okay. Thank you, everyone. You can sit down now.
感谢各位 请坐下
Given the egregious nature of these crime lab infractions,
鉴于犯罪实验室违规操作的性质极其恶劣
I have no choice other than to vacate these convictions.
我别无选择 唯有撤销定罪
Your Honor, we would move for an immediate release.
法官阁下 我们提请当庭释放三位女士
Mr. Agos, do you intend to proceed on the original charges?
艾格斯先生 你打算坚持原来的控诉吗
We do, Your Honor. And we would oppose bail.
是 法官阁下 同时我们反对保释
It was denied in the original trial,
保释在原来的审判中就被驳回了
and we see no compelling reason for it to be granted now.
现在也并无有力的理由批准保释
I would agree.
我同意
The defendants are held for retrial.
被告将被关押 等待重审
What's that mean? I stay inside?
什么意思 我继续待在里头?
Just for the moment. But this was the big one,
只是暂时的 更重要的是
getting the conviction vacated.
定罪被撤销了
I'm gonna cry.
我要哭了
It's good, Lindsey. I know,
这是好事 琳赛 我知道
it's just, I don't think they'll let me out.
只是我觉得他们不会放我出来
I have this nightmare of this open door.
我常做一个噩梦 梦里有一道开着的门
Every time I get close to it, it shuts in my face.
我每次一靠近门 就在我面前关上
It's okay.
没事的
Damn it. Key thing is, we kept them behind bars.
该死的 重要的是 她们仍关在牢里
You know what this is, don't you?
你明白这是什么情况 对吧
I'm paying for the sins of the past.
我在为过往的罪付出代价
Crime lab screws up under Childs...
犯罪实验室在查尔兹手下搞砸了
I have to pay the price.
要我来付出代价
Do we retry?
咱们重新起诉吗
They bullied and killed that girl.
她们欺负并杀死了那个女孩
Not only that,
不仅如此
I promised the Torres family
我答应托雷斯夫妇
that I wouldn't let the killers of their daughter go unpunished.
不让杀害他们女儿的凶手们逍遥法外
Judge Romano seems to be leaning against this.
罗曼诺法官似乎对这个很有意见
It's crime lab fatigue.
她受够了犯罪实验室的过错
Offer them an Alford plea.
向他们提出"阿尔弗德答辩"的条件
I've got to get this off our ledger.
我得赶紧摆平这件事
Hello...
你好
Yeah. Hold on. Cary.
是 等等 凯里
Everybody has to sign on though.
每个人都得签
If that's what you want.
如果你希望这样的话
Hey, Alicia, what's up?
艾丽西娅 怎么了
What?
什么
She said she bought the house for you and the kids.
她说她为你和孩子们买♥♥了那栋房♥子
She said what?
她说什么
This is the first I've heard of it.
我第一次听说这件事
It's not that I don't want you in there, Peter,
不是我不想要你住在那里 彼得
It's just weird being separated
但在我们分居的情况下
and having the kids wanting to be in the house with you
孩子们总想着跟你去老房♥子里住
while I'm on the outs.
而我成了碍事的人 这感觉很奇怪
Yeah.
是啊
But... y-you were thinking of buying the house, too, right?
但你也确实考虑过要买♥♥那栋房♥子
Well, yeah, because of this condo conversion.
是 因为公♥寓♥只能买♥♥不能租了
Yeah, but then it would've been
对 但这样就成了
you in the house with the kids and me on the outs.
你跟孩子们住在老房♥子里而我成了碍事的人
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表