Really?
是吗
It's a bad time.
现在时机不合适
Well, I can wait till it's a good time.
我可以等到时机成熟时
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢你
I've decided to go another way.
我决定维持婚姻关系
Sure. Why not?
不客气 没问题
Whatever you want.
你想怎样都行
The customer's always right, huh?
顾客永远是对的
Thank you, David, for all your hard...
谢谢你 大卫 一直尽心
Alicia, look at me.
艾丽西娅 看着我
I don't give a damn.
我无所谓的
Will is gone,
威尔走了
and Diane is alone at the top.
戴安独揽大权
And that's bad?
那不好吗
That's an imbalance.
那就失衡了
This firm needs two at the top.
律所高层需要两个人分庭抗礼
Why?
为什么
Because Diane is an ideologue.
因为戴安是个理想主义者
She pursues cases that cost us money
她总是倒贴钱地去承办一些案件
because they are "Right," Not because they're worthy.
仅仅因为它们符合正义 而不是有价值
So, you're looking to me
所以你想让我
to support you in a vote to replace Will?
在接替威尔人选的投票中支持你吗
Yes. And in turn, I will support you.
是的 而作为回报 我将来也会支持你
In what?
在哪方面
In any way you want.
你想哪方面都行
You and David Lee don't like each other.
你和大卫·李互相看不顺眼
I don't think that has anything to do with this.
我觉得跟这事没关系
Sure, you get enough votes together,
当然 你拉足选票
I'll support you.
我会支持你
Good. Thank you, Eli.
很好 谢谢你 伊莱
Let's just keep this between you and I, okay?
这事保密 好吗
Sure.
没问题
Keep me in touch on this, Julius.
这事有进展就告诉我 朱利叶斯
You want a magazine or something?
你要来本杂♥志♥什么的吗
Who was that lacrosse player you dated senior year?
你高三那年约会的那个长曲棍球选手叫什么
Jane something.
简什么的
Jane Trout? Why?
简·特劳特吗 怎么了
Just seeing what Jane Trout is up to these days.
看看简·特劳特最近怎么样了
Are you trying to find all of my exes online?
你想在网上把我所有前女友都找出来吗
Oh, look, she still lives in Chicago.
瞧 她还住在芝加哥
Didn't you give her your class ring?
你不是把你的班级戒指送给她了吗
I didn't give her my class ring.
我没有送给她
She stole it. She was a kleptomaniac.
她偷去的 她有盗窃癖
Why don't we look up someone for you, Aubrey?
为什么不查查你的前男友呢 奥布丽
Because I'm a committed Buddhist.
因为我是虔诚的佛教♥徒♥
You are not. You're making things up.
你才不是呢 你就编吧
And since when have Buddhists been unable to date?
几时起信佛的不能约会了
See how he did that?
你看出他的招数没
He changed the conversation to me? She's right.
他往我身上转移话题 没错
How's your job going, Sara?
你的工作怎么样 萨拉
Oh, no, no. Here's the thing.
别来这套 这么跟你们说吧
I'm taking a break: from the law, from dating,
我要休息一阵 没有法律 没有约会
from even thinking about dating.
甚至不去想关于约会的事情
I like not thinking... just for a moment.
我喜欢一阵子放空的感觉
She's cute.
这个漂亮
Go for it.
那你上啊
I promise not to tell your husband.
我保证不告诉你老公
So who was this woman on the phone?
打电♥话♥来的这个女人是谁
No idea.
不知道
Someone on the suicide case.
一个在办自杀案件的
Yes, sir?
什么事 长官
Yeah, uh, so we need to make room for a new ASA.
我们要给一个新来的助理检察官腾个地方
I didn't know we were hiring.
我还不知道要招新人
We weren't, but now we are.
之前没计划 现在开始了
We need some new blood in this place.
我们需要注入些新鲜血液
I'll put out some feelers.
我去找些人接触一下
No, no, no. I've already hired someone.
不 不用 我已经雇了人来
Horton Baker.
霍顿·贝克
I see.
明白了
You see?
明白什么
I see you needed to hire someone.
明白你需要雇人来
Yeah.
没错
What department?
去哪个部门
Head of felony review.
做重罪科主管
And, sir, do you want any consultation on any of this?
要征求一下意见吗
No, I don't want any consultation.
不 我不需要什么意见
I just want you to do it.
你把这事办了就行
Okay.
好的
ASA Pine is the current head of felony review.
助理检察官派恩现在是重罪科的头
I'll have to move her out.
我得给她挪个地方
Move her out.
那就给她挪个地方
I'm on it.
这就去办
Your Honor, the defense is just trying to shift blame.
法官大人 被告是想推卸责任
Yes, to the guilty party.
对 推给真正的责任者
It was the City's negligence that was responsible.
这是市政♥府♥的疏忽
All we ask is that
我们要求的只是
they be made a third-party defendant in our suit.
他们作为第三方出庭
Because of a broken hotline phone?
因为报♥警♥电♥话♥坏了吗
And their delayed 911 response time.
还因为他们急救反应时间太长了
Here are the timelines from five separate incidents.
这是五次紧急情况的反应时间表
The City has also refused to put barriers on the bridge.
市政♥府♥还拒绝在桥上安装栅栏
They've prioritized aesthetics over saving lives.
他们更注重美观 而不是救人性命
This is just a bald attempt to force the City
他们只是想强迫市政♥府♥
to hand over a tape of Aidan's 911 call.
拿出艾登的报♥警♥电♥话♥录音
We are just trying to help Ms. Crozier
我们只是想帮助克罗泽小姐
and her clients punish the true culprits here.
和她的当事人给真正的过错方惩罚
Thank you. I think we're doing just fine on our own.
谢谢 但我们用自己的方式进行得很好
It really takes them 48 minutes?
他们真的花了48分钟才赶到吗
She's shown tremendous promise,
她显示出了惊人的潜力
and you've been an exceptional mentor.
而你是个非常杰出的导师
Thank you.
谢谢
That's why I want you to be the first to know
所以我要第一个告诉你
I have decided to make Caitlin a full litigator.
我决定让凯特琳做独♥立♥诉讼律师的人
I know it's fast.
我知道这太快了
But with Will gone, we need everybody to step up.
但现在威尔不在 大家要赶紧成长起来
I understand.
我明白
But you disagree?
但你不同意
I think Caitlin is good. She's very quick.
我认为凯特琳很优秀 进步很快
I think she needs some time to get comfortable.
但她需要更多时间适应
I threw you in over your head
我一股脑丢给你很多事
and you didn't take long to get comfortable.
你也没用多久就适应了
That's true.
是这样
Good. Then can I ask you a favor?
很好 那我能麻烦你件事吗
Would you mind sharing your assistant?
你是否可以暂时和她共用一下助理呢
Just until we get one?
到我们招到人就好
Sure. Great.
当然可以 太好了
It's just for a few weeks.
只要几周时间就好
And it'll give you a chance to help supervise her.
这也可以让你更好地指导她
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello there.
你好
And, David.
你好 大卫
What do you need?
有什么事吗
I have never shown an interest in management.
我从未表现过当管理者的兴趣
No, you haven't.
对 确实没有
I like doing. I don't like...
我喜欢做事 不喜欢...
helping others do.
帮别人做事
But I'm stepping up
我站出来
because I think there are people
是因为我认为
who have an eye on Will's office.
有人盯上了威尔的位子
They pretend to have the firm's interests at heart,
他们假装心怀律所的利益核心
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表