It's okay, Alicia.
没关系 艾丽西娅
I get it.
我能理解
I'm Louis Canning, Your Honor.
法官阁下 我是路易斯·坎宁
I'll be representing the interests
在法庭上由我来代表
of the All Professional Hockey League.
全美职业冰球联盟的利益
Welcome, Mr. Canning.
欢迎你 坎宁先生
You saw the amended complaint?
你看到起诉书的修正版本了
I did, Your Honor,
法官阁下 我看过了
and a baroque piece of work it is.
里面有太多凌乱的雕琢
Baroque, and yet,
就算有凌乱的雕琢
if Snow Plain insists
如果雪原公♥司♥坚持
on a modified comparative negligence defense,
使用修正式比较过失原则来辩护
I see no other option than to offer the plaintiff
我除了允许原告提出新的被告
a chance to combine charges of negligence.
将所有过失合并起诉之外别无他法了
Darn.
真该死
Yes, Your Honor,
是的 法官阁下
we accept the modified complaint.
我们接受起诉内容的变更
Then I expect you'll be asking for an extension?
那你们现在该申请延期审理了吧
Oh, no, no, we're ready to go.
不 不 我们准备好了
Right now.
不需要延期
In fact, we welcome the chance
实际上 我们很期待这次机会
to defend the honor of professional hockey.
来维护职业冰球的荣誉
He thinks you're not prepared.
他觉得你没有准备好
Excuse me, Will, you can't be saying anything.
对不起 威尔 你什么都不能说
We need to move quickly on all fronts.
我们需要迅速地展开各方面的工作
I'll get on with Kalinda.
我来通知凯琳达
That's Cameron Raker, Minnesota's enforcer.
那个是卡梅隆·瑞克 明尼苏达队的打手
You just had to expect this.
这种冲突早晚会发生
A lot of bad blood between these two teams.
这两只队伍之间有太多过节
Oh, my!
哦 天呐
Raker landed one square on.
瑞克一记重拳打中对手
He's flat on...
他倒地不起
There was a criminal battery investigation in 2009,
2009年做了刑事调查 罪名是故意伤害
but charges were never brought.
但并没有提出正式指控
It would be helpful to get that investigation.
如果能拿到刑事调查的资料会很有用处
I'm on it.
我去弄
Good, and Will has a friend
太好了 威尔有个朋友
who's a top neurologist at Northwestern.
是西北大学的顶级神经科医生
A Dr. Wedd, he specializes in sports injuries.
叫韦德医生 他以运动创伤为专长
He's agreed to testify as to
他同意为我们作证
how team doctors mishandled Grant.
证明队医对格兰特治疗不当
I'll prep him. Great.
我会帮他准备 好
Mr. Canning thinks he's caught us off guard.
坎宁先生以为他已经让我们措手不及
Let's show him he hasn't, hmm?
我们得向他证明他错了
Hi, Marina, I've decided against the house.
喂 马瑞娜 我决定不买♥♥那栋房♥子了
I just don't have the money for the down payment.
我的钱不够 付不起首♥付♥
Yes, I'll call if anything changes,
是的 如果有变化我会给你打电♥话♥
but I don't think it will.
但我觉得不会有什么变化
This is me in reporter mode.
我现在是记者模式
Ah, very impreivive. How was London?
很不错 伦敦的生活怎么样
London-y?
很有伦敦的感觉
How was here?
你在这里过得怎么样
You're looking pretty casual today.
你今天看起来挺休闲的
A lot has happened.
发生了很多事情
I'm gonna be taping this, if that's all right.
如果你不介意 我现在开始录音
It is, but I don't have much to say.
我不介意 但我没什么可说的
Sporting News has me covering this hockey lawsuit.
体育新闻让我报道这起针对冰球的诉讼
I'm just wondering, are you crazy?
我想知道你是不是疯了
Going up against hockey?
跟冰球打官司
Here's the problem, Miss Linnata.
琳娜塔小姐 原因就在这里
It was my suit,
我曾经负责这个案子
but I've had a little legal trouble of my own,
但我自己遇到了点法律上的小麻烦
and I've been suspended from practicing law for six months.
我的律师资格被暂停了6个月
You?
你?
Really?
真的吗
What happened?
发生了什么事情
I cut some corners.
我走了点捷径
I'm a corner-cutter.
我是个爱走捷径的人
Ah, so this is a 12-step program?
那你这个算是12步改变自我计划咯?
Yes, step three, admitting my faults.
是的 这是第三步 承认自己的错误
I had to hand off the case to other fine lawyers here,
我得把自己负责的案子交给其他律师去做
so you probably want to ask Julius Cain
所以你还是去采访朱利叶斯·凯恩吧
whether he's crazy to go after hockey.
问问他是不是疯了 跟冰球打官司
And who's the other lawyer? What?
另一个律师是谁呢 什么
You said there were two lawyers.
你刚才说有两个律师
Who's the other lawyer?
另一个是谁呢
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Oh... yes.
哦 对了
Alicia. How is she doing?
艾丽西娅 她还好吗
Good. Good.
她挺好的 很好
I'm so glad for her.
我真替她高兴
Well, it's good seeing you, Will.
威尔 今天跟你见面我很高兴
You're looking good.
你今天看起来特精神
Thank you. You are, too.
谢谢 你也很精神
Good luck with your other nine steps.
祝你接下来的9个步骤一切顺利
The league ended up suspending Cameron Raker
联盟决定禁止卡梅隆·瑞克参赛
for the rest of the season,
直到赛季结束
so the state's attorney at the time,
所以当时的州检察官
Peter Florrick,
彼得·福瑞克
thought it wasn't worth pursuing.
觉得没必要提出正式指控
But what was the charge gonna be?
如果正式指控 那罪名会是什么呢
I mean, why was this treated different
为什么这起打架事件的处理方式
than any other fight on the ice?
跟其他的冰球冲突不一样
Well, the concussion was severe,
首先脑震荡的伤情很严重
and we were looking into it being a premeditated hit.
而且我们觉得这是蓄谋已久的攻击行为
Raker targeted our client?
瑞克盯上了我们的当事人
The whole team targeted your client.
整个球队都盯上了你的当事人
Any chance I could see the investigative report on that?
能不能把调查的报告给我看一下
Or just a peek?
看一眼也行
Funny that you've been sent here and not Kalinda.
他们派你来而不是凯琳达 挺有意思
I volunteered. Really?
我自愿的 是么
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
我也不知道
How are you doing?
你最近怎么样
Well, I'm not in the deputy's office.
我已经不再是副检察官了
Yes, I, um... I wasn't gonna say anything.
是啊 我没打算提这件事
Things have changed. Self-inflicted wound.
世道变了 这是我自找的
Are you safe?
你的位置安全吗
Nobody's told me otherwise,
没人告诉我不安全
and that usually means no.
这通常代表我快出事了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Cameron Raker.
卡梅隆·瑞克
I am a professional ice hockey left-winger.
我是一名职业冰球选手 打左前锋
And you're the team's enforcer?
你是你们球队的打手?
Objection, Your Honor, that's not an official hockey position.
反对 法官阁下 那不是冰球位置的正式说法
Mrs. Florrick is just using the term to bias these proceedings.
福瑞克夫人想利用此术语引起您的偏见
I don't understand, what's the bias?
我没明白 偏见何在
Well, an enforcer is someone on a hockey team who responds
打手在冰球队中的作用是
to supposedly dirty plays from the opposing team
以猛烈进攻来应对
by attacking aggressively...
对方球队的作弊行为
And thank you, Mrs. Florrick, for that biased definition.
福瑞克夫人 谢谢你这个充满偏见的定义
Well, do you want me to explain the bias or not?
你是不是要我解释什么是偏见
Okay, thank you.
好了 谢谢二位
I am enlightened without bias.
我明白了 但没产生偏见
Mr. Raker,
瑞克先生
what is the official title for your position?
你所处位置的正式称谓是什么
Uh, left wing.
左边锋
Okay, that's what we'll call it from now on.
好 从现在起我们就这么称呼
Left wing. And I...
左边锋 我
Mr. Raker...
瑞克先生
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表