these don't pay as well.
他们付的钱不那么多
Hello again.
又见面了
You're under arrest, Mr. Stack.
你被捕了 斯塔克先生
You heard the judge's ruling.
你听见法官裁决了
Yes, that attorney-client privilege applies.
是的 他裁定了律师-委托人保密特权的适用
I don't agree, but I respect the law.
我不同意 但我尊重法律
Then we're done. No, we're not.
那就完事了 不 没有
I'm arresting Mr. Stack for being Mr. Bitcoin.
我逮捕斯塔克先生 因为他就是比特币先生
Oh, come on! I am coming on.
你还来劲了 我确实来劲了
Mr. Stack presents himself as a lawyer
斯塔克先生以律师身份
representing the mysterious Mr. Bitcoin,
代理了神秘的比特币先生
but we've come to realize he is Mr. Bitcoin,
但我们意识到 他就是比特币先生
and the penalty for creating a currency is 10 to 30 years.
私造货币 可判10到30年刑期
You're under arrest, Mr. Stack.
你被捕了 斯塔克先生
Your Honor, Mr. Higgs does not believe
法官阁下 希格斯先生并不真认为
that my client is Mr. Bitcoin.
我的当事人是比特币先生
He is using this arrest to apply pressure
他是利用这次逮捕
in counteraction to your ruling.
对您的裁决予以反制
Yes, Mr. Higgs,
是的 希格斯先生
the timing of the arrest does seem strangely coincidental.
逮捕他的时机也未免太巧了点
Bitcoin has incorporated, Your Honor.
法官阁下 比特币注册了公♥司♥
Here are the incorporation papers.
这里是公♥司♥注册文件
As you can see,
正如你所见
the only signature evident is that of Mr. Stack.
唯一的签名是斯塔克先生的
Because he's Bitcoin's lawyer, not its creator.
因为他是比特币的律师 不是创造者
Bitcoin has subcontractors:
比特币还有分包商
computer entrepreneurs who supply animation or random coding.
是提供动画或随机编码的计算机服务商们
As you can see from these affidavits,
从这些书面陈述里 您能看到
their only contact was with Mr. Stack.
他们唯一的联♥系♥人就是斯塔克先生
Because Mr. Bitcoin wanted to remain anonymous.
那是因为比特币先生希望保持匿名
Really, Mrs. Florrick,
真的 福瑞克夫人
must we all use "Mr. Bitcoin" now?
现在还有必要用代号♥"比特币先生"吗
Occam's razor, Your Honor.
法官阁下 应运用奥卡姆剃刀原则
The person signing the checks,
签填支票 注册公♥司♥
incorporating and becoming
代表公♥司♥形象
the public face of a company is the company.
那他就是老板了
Your Honor, those documents don't prove anything.
法官阁下 这些文件证明不了什么
But they are evocative.
但根据它们可进行合理推测
And I must say, I am a sucker for Occam's razor.
我得说 我是个奥卡姆剃刀原则迷
So I will grant Mr. Stack bail
斯塔克先生获保释
and, uh, hear arguments tomorrow.
明天继续听证
Good to see you again.
很高兴再次见你
Always a pleasure.
我也是
The difficulty here is proving a negative.
难点在于举出反证
How do we prove Dylan isn't his client
如果无法证明其他人是他的委托人
if we can't prove someone else is his client?
又该如何证明迪伦不是他的委托人
Does he know you're in trouble, Dylan, your client?
你的委托人知道你陷入麻烦了吗 迪伦
Can he help us?
他能帮我们吗
I'm sorry, but I can't say anything
很抱歉 由于律师-委托人保密特权
without breaking attorney-client privilege.
我什么也不能说
Okay, so hit the incorporation papers--
好吧 那就从公♥司♥注册文件着手
that's not proof of ownership.
这不能证明所有权
No, play offense, not defense.
不 改打进攻战
How?
如何做
Bitcoin isn't a currency.
比特币不是一种货币
There's no crime if Bitcoin is a commodity--
若比特币只是一种商品 则无犯罪可言
just something to be traded like a bushel of fruit.
比特币的交易 只是像卖♥♥水果一样
Mr. Gardner taps his inner rebel.
加德纳先生的反叛精神又来了
Good, we have our strategy in court.
好极了 我们在庭上已有了对策
And outside court?
那在庭外呢
Was there anything said by your client
你的委托人
that would prevent us from hunting him down independently?
曾说过什么阻止我们独自探究其身份的话吗
I cannot help you
由于律师-委托人保密特权
without breaking attorney-client privilege.
我帮不了你
But we can do it on our own?
但我们可以独自去做?
Again, I cannot help you.
答案依然是 帮不了你
Well, the inventor has left a few fingerprints.
比特币创造者留下了一些指纹
He wrote a manifesto when Bitcoin came out.
比特币问世时 他写了一份声明
I could use linguistic analysis to run him down.
我可以利用语言分♥析♥程序查下他
Good. And look for contact points with Stack.
好 再查下他和斯塔克的接触
When did they meet?
他们何时见的面
Where?
在哪里
You might try Decode-a-Con.
你可以去密♥码♥专家大会试试
What, it's not on your social calendar?
怎么 它不在你的社交活动列表里?
Stack is here for Decode-a-Con, the conference of cryptographers.
斯塔克来到这里要参加密♥码♥专家大会
Good. Maybe they were meeting there.
好极了 可能他们在那里见面
Okay, I'm on it.
好 我去查
Uh, one thing we might consider.
还有件事我们得考虑
What?
什么
It could be him.
可能他就是本人
I am vulnerable.
他们能找到我的把柄
It's innocent, but it looks bad.
这事本身是清白的 但看起来很糟
Okay.
好吧
Are you sure you want to tell me?
你确定要告诉我吗
Subpoenas could go out.
可能会传我作证
When I stopped gambling, this friend--
戒赌那会儿 我的朋友
my bookie-- Jonathan Meade,
名叫乔纳森·米德的庄家
he forgave my debt.
免除了我的债务
How much?
多少钱
$8,000.
8000美金
It's not much, but it could look like
金额不多 但看起来就像
a payoff for setting him up with these judges.
是为他和法官们牵线搭桥的好处费
But it wasn't?
但事实并非如此?
I didn't take it that way.
我没那么做
This guy was a friend.
他是我朋友
My guess is Wendy is trying to tie it to a case we won.
我猜温迪想把这事和我们赢过的某个案子联♥系♥起来
They're looking at three judges:
他们瞄准了3位法官
Winter, Dunaway, Parks.
温特 达纳韦 帕克斯
Could you look at our cases before them?
你能查一下相关的案子吗
I want to anticipate which one they'll hit.
我想知道他们准备朝哪个法官下手
Sure.
当然可以
How are you holding up?
你还撑得住吗
I don't want to go to jail.
我不想坐牢
Up until this week, I never thought I would.
这周之前 我从没想过自己会坐牢
It's making you more human.
这让你变得更像个普通人了
That's not much of a trade-off.
这代价惨重了点
Jim Cramer. I am a former hedge fund manager,
我叫吉姆·克莱默 曾是对冲基金经理 作家
author and current host of Mad Money.
现任"疯狂金钱"节目主持人
Your Honor, we take this case very seriously.
法官阁下 我们非常严肃地对待这起案子
Obviously, Mrs. Florrick does not.
但显然 福瑞克夫人不是
Is there an objection in there somewhere, Mr. Higgs?
你是否要反对什么 希格斯先生
We object to the defense questioning this TV personality
反对辩方律师将电视台明星作为货币专家
as an expert in currency.
进行询问
Hmm, well, let me think about that.
让我想想
Overruled.
反对无效
Mr. Cramer, do you consider Bitcoin a currency?
克雷默先生 你认为比特币是货币吗
No, I don't.
不 我不认为
It has none of the characteristics associated with coinage and currency.
比特币完全没有货币的任何特性
In what way?
比如说
There's no central bank to regulate it,
没有中♥央♥银行对它进行调控
it's digital and functions completely peer-to-peer.
它是数字化的 而且完全点对点流通
Thank you, Mr. Cramer.
谢谢你 克雷默先生
You're welcome, ma'am.
别客气 女士
Mr. Cramer, are you the TV personality
克雷默先生 你是否经常在
who regularly shouts and badgers on Mad Money?
"疯狂金钱"中大吵大嚷 纠缠不休
Well, I think "badger" is debatable,
我觉得"纠缠不休"这个说法值得商榷
but, yes, I have a very, dare I say,
但没错 我敢说
flamboyant personality on my TV program.
我在节目中的表现很惹人注目
And you use various beeps and honking sounds on your program,
你还会在节目中运用各种刺耳音效
and sometimes clench a knife between your teeth?
有时会用牙齿紧咬一把小刀?
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表