But there were quite a few felony DUIs,
不过有不少重罪 酒后驾车
check kiting and... drug charges.
空头支票诈骗 还有... 吸毒
You are the State's Attorney, sir.
您是州检察官 先生
Yes, ma'am, I am.
是 女士 我是
That's why I'm going to say this to you...
所以我要跟你...
very slowly.
很慢的说
I'm the State's Attorney.
我是州检察官
You don't say no to me.
不能对我说不
And you especially don't say no to me
涉及我的孩子们时
when it concerns my children.
更不能说不
Do you understand?
明白吗
I think the word you're looking for is "Yes."
我想你要说的那个词是"明白"
Good.
很好
So...
那么...
we'll be hearing from you.
等你的好消息
Are we thinking the third time is the charm, Ms. Lockhart?
第三次会是魔法吗 洛克哈特女士
That is our hope, Your Honor. Well, I should warn you.
希望如此 法官阁下 我该提醒你
My patience is running thin.
我快没有耐心了
The Illinois Code of Judicial Conduct.
伊利诺亚洲行为准则
"Judges should refrain from all individual connect
"法官在庭审和审议过程中
"with a juror outside the presence of court
除开庭期间外
during a trial and deliberations."
不得与陪审员有个人联♥系♥"
Yes. Have you detected some contact I made with jurors?
是 你们查到我和哪个陪审员联♥系♥了吗
You friended one.
您加了个好友
Juror number five, Lisa Banner,
5号♥陪审员 丽莎·拜纳
the blogger of Lisa's World of Buttons.
撰写"丽莎的纽扣世界"博客的人
I didn't friend her. You did, Your Honor.
我没加她啊 你加了 法官阁下
She sent you a friend request three days ago,
她三天前向您发了好友请求
and you responded in the affirmative.
您回复的是同意
Because I'm running for re-election.
因为我在准备改选
Somebody friends me, I assume it's a supporter.
有人加我好友 我当是支持者呢
Your Honor, this is... I know this is.
法官阁下 这是... 我知道是
Your Honor, this is serious grounds for a mistrial.
法官阁下 这是无效审判的有力根据
Unknowingly or not,
觉察或者没觉察到
you made contact with a juror
审判期间 您都跟陪审员
during the trial.
有接触
This is a serious ethical breach.
这严重违背了职业道德
I used to find this job eternally enlightening,
我曾觉得这份工作让人深受启发
even enjoyable.
甚至还很享受
Not anymore, not a single day.
世风日下 一切都不一样了
Your Honor... No.
法官阁下... 打住
I declare a mistrial.
我宣布审判无效
Let's take it back into court,
重新上庭
make it official.
对外正式宣布
Good job.
干得漂亮
That's what I was talking about.
这就是我之前说的
That'll get you partnership.
这会让你成为合伙人
So you chased them all away?
你把我都球友都吓走了
I don't believe I did anything of the kind, Mr. Gardner.
我认为这可不是我的原因 加德纳先生
They found the better part of valor.
他们不过发现了更有意义的事
Here's your problem.
你的问题是
You don't have any evidence, lady.
你没有证据 女士
You have accusations.
空有指控
And you're trying to sweat me.
你想让我自乱阵脚
Well, I don't sweat easily.
我可不是吃软饭的
Then let's talk.
那我们谈谈
That's all I want to do.
仅此而已
Just talk.
只是聊聊
I'm not after you.
我的目标不是你
I don't think you know who you're after.
我认为你自己都不知道目标是谁
Oh, I know who I'm after.
我很清楚是谁
Somebody who used to be involved in your basketball games years ago.
多年以前曾参与你篮球比赛的人
Who are you talking about?
你说的是谁
Peter Florrick.
彼得·福瑞克
That's right.
没错
It all comes full circle, doesn't it?
兜了个圈回到原地 不是吗
Only in Cook County.
只在库克郡会有这种事
Peter puts you in charge of an investigation into me,
彼得让你负责调查我
and you turn it back on him.
你准备背后来个突袭
I...
我...
I'm speechless.
我无话可说
Peter's clean this term,
彼得这一任是很清廉
but he wasn't his first term, was he?
但他以前并非如此 不是吗
And you know where his weaknesses lie.
你知道他的弱点在哪里
Well, I know a lot of things.
我知道很多事
Then let's talk.
那我们谈谈
No.
不
Yes.
是的
It's the smart move.
识时务者为俊杰
No.
不
I'm hiring myself a lawyer...
我将请个律师...
and then we can talk.
然后再谈
The next we talk, it'll be in front of a grand jury.
下次再谈 就是在大陪审团前
Okay. So be it.
好 不见不散
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表