No, Will, you talk to her.
不 威尔 你来和她说
Why?
为什么
Because Will can talk to her.
因为威尔能和她说上话
Do we know her husband's attorney?
知道她丈夫的律师是谁吗
No, someone from L.A.
不知道 洛杉矶来的一个人
L.A.? Why L.A.?
洛杉矶 为什么从洛杉矶找人
It's freezing outside.
外面冻死人了
Yes, I know, it's January.
是啊 这可是一月份
All this affection for seasons.
人们这么喜欢季节变化
I don't understand.
我真是不懂
I think it's about change.
我觉得就是变化吧
Yeah, change-- it's monstrous.
是啊 变化 变化最可怕
Hmm. May I help you?
有什么能帮你的吗
I'm Burl Preston for Diane Lockhart.
我叫伯尔·普雷斯顿 找戴安·洛克哈特
He's really suing us.
他真的起诉我们了
We thought you could sign an affidavit
我们想让你签一份书面陈述
saying you asked us for the divorce.
说明是你让我们打离婚官司的
Jake is such a turd.
杰克真是个混♥蛋♥
He'really suing you?
他真的起诉你们了?
April, how does Jake know Burl Preston?
艾波 杰克怎么认识伯尔·普雷斯顿的
Burl who?
伯尔什么
Preston.
普雷斯顿
He's an L.A. lawyer, a top L.A. Lawyer.
他是洛杉矶的律师 顶级律师
Oh, it must be from one of his companies.
一定是在他的公♥司♥里认识的
Why?
怎么了
I'm just surprised he would take this case.
我很奇怪他会接这个案子
Maybe he wants part of the $44 million.
可能他想从这4400万分一杯羹
Will, you there?
威尔 你还在吗
Yes, I'm here.
是 我在
How did you know your husband was suing for $44 million?
你怎么知道你丈夫要索赔4400万
How did I know?
我怎么知道的
You said.
你刚说的
No, I didn't.
不 我没说
Ms. Lockhart,
洛克哈特女士
I always seem to visiting you during the cold months.
我好像总是在冷天拜访你
Yes, I don't suppose you would fly us out to L.A. for the depositions?
是啊 我觉得你不会让我们飞去洛杉矶作证吧
Ah, now there's an idea.
你这主意不错
I, uh, I don't think you've met.
你俩应该没见过
Captain David Lee-- I was the divorce attorney.
我是大卫·李上尉 我就是那个离婚律师
So you're the one who wrested control of my client's companies?
你就是夺取了我委托人公♥司♥的那个了
Uh, no, I think he should look to his wife for that.
不 我认为他应该找他老婆去
We just got her... David, stop.
我们只不过让她... 打住 大卫
Mr. Gardner, hello.
加德纳先生 你好
Good to see you again. They have her.
很高兴再次见到你 她在他们一边
They have Mrs. Huntley.
亨特利太太在他们一边
That's right, Mr. And Mrs. Huntley have reconciled.
没错 亨特利夫妇和好了
You broke up their marriage
你们拆散了他们的婚姻
and hastily sold off their most valuable asset.
仓促地卖♥♥掉了他们最有价值的资产
It was a fair division of assets.
那是公平的财产分割
For you, yes.
对你们而言 是的
Bubble Elastic was a company owned by Mr. Huntley.
BE公♥司♥是亨特利先生的企业
Mrs. Huntley gained control of it during the divorce.
离婚期间 亨特利太太获得了它的控制权
Exactly, she gained control.
没错 她获得了控制权
Until you helped her sell it earlier this year at a loss.
直到今年初你们折价帮她出♥售♥了公♥司♥
It's now worth $44 million.
这家公♥司♥现在价值4400万
This is not a harassment suit.
这不是一起骚扰诉讼
You conspired to end this marriage for your financial gain.
你们为己之利阴谋拆散这桩婚姻
As a result, my client lost out on a $44 million windfall,
结果我的委托人损失了4400万
and that is the amount you will pay.
这就是你们要偿付的代价
Wait a minute!
等等再说
This was always part of the equity partner agreement.
这是写在权益合伙人协议里的
I have no control over family law.
家庭法律部不归我管
Why should I be held accountable for his screwups?
我为什么要为他搞砸的事埋单
My screwups? I did not...
我搞砸的事? 我没搞砸
Okay, okay, hold it together, guys.
好了好了 淡定点伙计们
No, I'm not going to take that from him.
不 我不接受这个人这样说我
Him? Julius.
这个人? 朱利叶斯
My name is Julius. All right, all right, listen up!
我叫朱利叶斯 好啦 听我说
We need to win.
我们要赢
Malpractice insurance won't cover this.
失职保险不管这个
It's an intentional tort,
我们被诉故意侵权
so we are all on the hook for $1.2 million.
所以我们每人要赔120万
Excuse me?
什么
We're on the hook for $1.2 million.
我们每人赔120万
All of the equity partners share everything
所有权益合伙人都有份
in sickness and in health.
同甘共苦
Who is he?
他是谁
Um, I just signed the equity partner agreement last week,
我上周才签了权益合伙人协议
and you're telling me I owe you $1.2 million?
你现在告诉我我欠你120万?
Only if we lose, Eli.
如果我们输了的话 伊莱
Which, given David Lee and his methods,
根据大卫·李和他的手段
seems highly likely.
输的可能性大大的
Oh, go to hell, Julius.
去死吧 朱利叶斯
There, I said your name. Happy?
我叫你名字了 开心了?
I'll be happy when you're disbarred.
你被吊销执照我才开心呢
How about that? You're a moron!
这个怎么样 你是个蠢货
Bring it on.
放马过来吧
What is going on here?
这是在干嘛呐
One happy family.
相亲相爱一家人啊
Could you, uh, buzz Diane Lockhart?
能请你给戴安·洛克哈特打个电♥话♥吗
Excuse me, this is a place of business.
打扰了 这是办公场所
Yes, hi.
是的 你好
Tori, get security.
托里 叫保安
If you want to serve someone,
如果你要给某人送传票
you can leave it with the receptionist.
你可以把它留在前台
No, I'm not here to...
不 我不是来送传票的
I'm here for Diane on a personal matter.
我来找戴安是有私事
Yeah, it's all personal.
是啊 都是私事
Mike, can you escort this process server
迈克 你能把这位传票送达员
down to the lobby, please?
送到大厅吗 谢谢
Sir.
请走吧先生
Please give this to her, okay?
请把这个给她 好吗
You can leave it with the receptionist.
你可以放在前台
The photos are real.
照片是真的
He did meet and sleep with the stripper.
他确实与脱衣舞♥女♥上♥床♥了
But...?
但是呢
It wasn't purely spontaneous.
但并不完全是他自愿的
We did not.
不会是我们下的套吧
No, we didn't.
倒也不是
Mrs. Huntley wanted full custody of her daughter.
亨特利太太想要女儿的完全监护权
That was unlikely,
那太难了
so David Lee asked me to set up a DUI trap.
所以大卫·李让我弄个酒驾陷阱
The stripper wasn't supposed to sleep with him,
那个舞♥女♥并不是被派去跟他上♥床♥
just get him drinking above the legal limit,
任务只是让他饮酒过量
and then a cop I called pulled him over.
而后 我叫的警♥察♥拦下了他
I mean, it worked.
这办法确实奏效了
The husband had a DUI just before the custody hearing.
丈夫在监护权听证前有了酒驾记录
He lost custody.
便失去了监护权
You have such lofty goals when you start a law firm--
带着那么崇高的目标开个律所
dreams of fighting injustice, righting wrongs.
梦想着为正义奋斗 矫正不公
Again, the point wasn't to get him to sleep with her.
再次声明 本来目标不是让他们上♥床♥的
Mr. Huntley acted on his own there.
亨特利先生正好表现了本性而已
Was this discussed with the client?
这事和委托人说过吗
Mrs. Huntley?
亨特利太太?
Not to my knowledge.
这我就不清楚了
She just wanted full custody of her daughter.
她只是想要女儿的完全监护权而已
This was David Lee going the extra mile.
是大卫·李想出这么个超常规的办法
Yep, good old David Lee.
没错 我们亲爱的大卫·李
Was this written down anywhere-- this DUI trap?
这个酒驾陷阱有书面记录吗
Possibly in David's notes, but I'm not sure.
大卫可能做了笔记 我不确定
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表