Ms. Crozier has a good point.
克罗泽小姐说得对
Bring in proof of this 911 call,
把这个911报♥警♥电♥话♥的证据带来
then you can put it in the record.
就可列在记录中了
The difficulty is, the City erases all 911 calls after 30 days.
困难在于 911电♥话♥记录只保存30天
Can you get it from the 911 operator?
能从911接线员那里获得吗
Possibly, but I'm not getting much cooperation
有可能 但库克县当局那边
from Cook County.
不太合作
Even Cary?
连凯里也不行
Especially Cary.
尤其是凯里
I'm not going to talk about my marriage.
我不打算谈论我的婚姻
I know, but if she asks about your marriage,
我明白 但如果她问及你的婚姻
just say every relationship has a few bumps,
就说每段感情都不免磕磕碰碰
but you're working things out.
但你们正在想法解决
Peter, do you want the keynote?
彼得 你还想作主旨发言吗
I want to not sound like an idiot.
我不想显得像个白♥痴♥
Well, put it into your own words, then, but be vague.
好 用你自己的话说 但尽量含糊其词
I'm not gonna lie.
我不打算撒谎
It's not lying.
这不是撒谎
Aren't you working things out?
你们解决了吗
I don't know what we're doing.
我不知道我们在干吗
That's working things out.
那就是正在解决中
Mr. Florrick, how are you?
福瑞克先生 你好吗
Ms. Brazile, it's a pleasure. Call me Donna.
巴兹莉女士 见到你很高兴 叫我唐娜
Donna, I respect you mightily.
唐娜 久仰大名
Oh, come on, you do not.
行了 别客套了
I'm just a pain in the ass.
我就像是屁♥股♥上的痔疮
Well, I respect pains in the ass the most.
那我最敬重痔疮一样的人物了
Speaking of Eli, hello, Eli.
说到伊莱 你好啊
Yes, sure, make me the butt of your jokes.
谢谢 就当我是笑话里面的屁♥股♥吧
So, Donna,
我直说了 唐娜
I want the keynote.
我要做那个演讲
What do I have to do to get it?
要怎样才能给我
Impress me.
让我信服
Why do you want it?
你为何想做演讲
I want to talk about a country that gives second chances.
我要谈谈这个给人第二次机会的国家
It gave me a second chance to do some good.
它给了我重新来过 造福社会的机会
I had to tell him I'll announce when I'm ready to.
我得告诉他 我准备好时就会宣布
Why do people not like him?
为何会大家不喜欢他
Peter? People like Peter.
彼得吗 大家都喜欢彼得
I called around to check up on him,
我打过电♥话♥ 询问别人的意见
no one speaks up for him.
没有人推举他
Depends on who you call. No, it doesn't.
看你打给谁了 不管是谁
I called his supporters, or I thought they were his supporters.
我询问的是他的支持者 至少我认为是
Who? I'm not doing your job for you, Eli.
是谁 这可是你的工作 伊莱
Help me out.
帮我就是帮你
I want him to speak at the convention,
我希望由他在会议上做演讲
but you need to get some people to support him.
但你得找到人支持他才行
Support breeds support.
这样会带来更多的支持
We should start our own music group.
我们应该成立个乐队
A brother and sister group.
姐弟二人组
You don't like being a lawyer anyway.
反正你也不喜欢当律师
What are you talking about? Yeah, I do.
你瞎说什么 我喜欢
No, you don't; you never did.
不 你不喜欢 从来没有
You only did it 'cause Dad wanted you to.
你从事这行只是因为老爸希望如此
I did it because it was a smart thing to do.
我当律师是因为这是明智之举
So, you did it; now do something else.
好吧 你做过律师了 现在该换换了
You know I have a big firm now?
你知道我有家大型事务所吧
Now, I know you guys think I'm just some schmuck in Chicago,
我知道你们认为我只是芝加哥的一个蠢蛋
but I have 300 employees waiting on my word.
但我有三百个员工听我调遣
Sounds great.
听着不错
I swear, I could win the Nobel Prize,
我敢保证 即便我得了诺贝尔奖
and you'd still think I gave up my calling.
你还是认为我放弃了人生的追求
You didn't call Sara, did you?
你没告诉萨拉吧
Sara, our sister?
萨拉 我们的姐姐吗
Why would I call her? You did.
我♥干♥嘛要打给她 你真告诉她了
I didn't. Come on, Aubrey.
我没有 得了吧 奥布丽
I got work to do around here.
我还有正事要干
She'll just boss me around.
她只会颐指气使
I did not call her.
我没打给她
Okay, I did.
好吧 我打了
But I knew if I didn't,
但我知道如果我没这么做
she'd kill me.
她非得杀了我
When is she arriving?
她什么时候到
Her flight, in about an hour.
飞机一个小时后到
I told her you'd pick her up.
我告诉她你会去接她
Hello?
喂
Hey, it's me; I'm just checking in.
是我 我只是问问你怎么样
Hi, how's it going?
你怎么样
Good. Our client did well on the stand.
不错 当事人出庭表现很好
Thanks for the advice.
谢谢你的建议
No problem. Who's that?
不客气 是谁的电♥话♥
You've got your sweet voice on.
你的声音变得好温柔啊
Shh, I do not.
嘘 我才没有
Yes, you do.
你有
I, um...
我...
Will, I just wanted to ask...
威尔 我只是想问...
I think they're putting the editor on next.
我认为他们的下个证人是编辑
You think it's an easy objection?
他很容易被驳倒吗
Tyler v. Hasserbach. It's a cinch.
引用泰勒诉海瑟巴♥赫♥的案例 稳赢的
Okay, thanks, bye.
好的 谢谢 拜拜
So, you edit this stuff together?
是你剪辑出成品的吗
The film? Yes, uh, with the director.
这部影片 是的 与导演一起
We place the music where it is,
我们加上背景音乐
and we also manipulate the images.
并对图像做了处理
So, can you tell us how some of the images were manipulated?
你能告诉我们图像是怎么处理的吗
Objection, Your Honor, relevance?
反对 法官阁下 与本案无关
The images were manipulated to romanticize suicide.
影片被处理过 以将自杀浪漫化
Even if what Ms. Crozier is saying is true, Your Honor...
即便克罗泽小姐说得对 法官阁下...
Your Honor?
法官阁下
The images were the result of Kara's suicide, not the cause.
这些镜头是卡拉自杀的结果 并非原因
Tyler v. Hasserbach. Yes, except
泰勒诉海瑟巴♥赫♥案 是的 不过
for the YouTube promo put on the Internet by your client.
YouTube上你们的宣传片就不是这样了
Why don't we let this go on a bit, Mrs. Florrick?
我们为何不先听听看 福瑞克夫人
Overruled.
反对无效
So, during the editing, did Mr. Stoddard
在剪辑中 斯托达德先生
ever voice concern about the project?
有没有对此项目表示过担心
Yes, uh, he was afraid
是的 他担心
there wasn't enough footage from the suicide bridge.
不能从桥上获得足够的影像
There's usually 15 suicides a year from that bridge.
一般每年有15人在那座桥上自杀
Uh, he had his cameras up for nine months,
他将摄影机架设了九个月
but there was only one.
但只拍到了一个
This one.
这个人吗
Yes, Cynthia Caracetti.
是的 辛西娅·凯拉莘蒂
So, Mr. Stoddard decided to
而后斯托达德先生决定
create a YouTube video?
制♥作♥一段YouTube视频
Yes, to gain attention, that's what he said.
是的 以引起关注 这是他的原话
I needed financing, that's all.
我需要资金 就这么简单
So, how did you manipulate the image
这个年轻女士自杀的图像
of this young woman committing suicide?
你们做了哪些处理
We digitally enhanced the sky,
通过数字手段 我们加深了天空的颜色
making it softer, bluer.
使其变得更柔和 更蓝
Those clouds were added, and we, uh,
云朵是加上去的 我们还...
added some greenery to the trees.
给树木加上了树叶
I see. Is this the original image?
明白了 这是原镜头吗
Yes, oh, and, uh, we added mist to the waterfall.
是的 对了 我们还给瀑布添了水雾
Excuse me, that's what filmmakers do, beautify.
打断一下 但电影人都这么做 美化镜头
Mr. Stoddard, that's enough, please.
斯托达德先生 请注意秩序
Thank you, Your Honor. Now, let's discuss the music.
谢谢 法官阁下 我们谈谈音乐
How did Mr. Stoddard choose the music?
斯托达德先生是怎么选择音乐的
Aidan wanted the most romantic and sad music possible.
艾登想用最浪漫最伤感的音乐
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表