I don't know. Juries are unpredictable.
我不知道 陪审员难以预料
You're not saying much.
你都没怎么说话
I don't have much to say.
我没有其他要说的
Well, what should I do?
我该怎么办
A year in prison or roll the dice with a verdict?
入狱一年还是孤注一掷等判决
I think... that you need to make that decision, Lauryn.
我认为...必须由你来做决定 劳伦
You can't defer to anyone else.
你不能让他人替你决定
You know what you did; you know what you didn't do.
你知道自己是否清白
You also know sometimes that doesn't matter.
你也知道有时真♥相♥并不重要
It comes down to two things: the skill of your lawyers,
重要的有两件事 一是律师的水平
and the jury.
二是陪审团
You have good lawyers.
我们表现得很好
The trial went our way, but the jury...
庭审对我们有利 但陪审团...
is an unknown.
是未知之谜
They're your peers.
他们与你是一样的人
And I've never understood my peers.
而我从来读不懂我的同类
I didn't do this.
我没有杀人
That's why I'm going to pass on this deal.
所以我不会接受这个协议
I can't spend another day in prison for something I didn't do.
我不要为自己没做的事 再在监狱呆一天
I'll roll the dice. Okay.
我决定搏一搏 好的
Then we sit and wait for the jury.
那我们就等着陪审团的判决
Oh, yeah, I talked with that headmistress.
我跟那个女校长谈过了
She's a real piece of work.
她绝对有一套
So, we'll split the cost.
学费我们平分
No, I've got it.
不用 我能付
We're going to split the cost of private school, Alicia.
我们一起付上私立的费用 艾丽西娅
That's non-negotiable.
这点没得商量
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Where are we at with Grace?
对格蕾丝 我们怎么办
No TV, no computer except homework.
不许看电视 除了做作业不许玩电脑
No calls except to us.
除了给我们 不许打电♥话♥
And no calling Jimmy Patrick.
不许联♥系♥吉米·帕特里克
That's that Christian kid she was with?
那个跟她在一起的基♥督♥教♥徒♥吗
Yeah. I'm gonna talk to him.
是的 我会去找他谈谈
Oh, no, no, no, I'll talk to him.
不 不用 我去吧
No, I will.
不了 我去
I'm just bringing my computer for my homework.
我带电脑过去是为了做作业
Dad is keeping track.
你♥爸♥会盯着你的
Yeah, and Dad's a lot meaner than Mom.
没错 老爸可比老妈严多了
Dad, do I get to drive?
爸爸 可以让我开车吗
Call me on your way to school tomorrow.
明天上学路上给我打个电♥话♥
Okay. Love you.
好 爱你
Love you. See ya.
爱你们 再见
Joan of Arc, as only cable can tell it.
圣女贞德 有线电视台♥独♥家播出
If only the Armagnacs and the Burgundians
如果阿马尼亚克派和勃艮第派
would unite under one leadership.
能在一人领导下统一就好了
Does Monsieur want me to wash between the legs?
先生 请问双腿之间您是否要洗
Oui.
是的[法语]
But then there's Burgundy,
然而在勃艮第
and this insufferable peace treat...
这样的款待令人盛情难却...
Hi, it's me.
你好 是我
I know I shouldn't have called...
我知道我不该打来的...
Are you sure? It's not too late?
你确定吗 还不算太晚吗
Hey, sis.
好啊 老姐
You're lonely. That's the problem.
你寂寞了 这是症结所在
I'm lonely. I know I'm lonely.
我寂寞了 这我知道
So go call him.
那就给他打个电♥话♥
Who? Will.
给谁 威尔
Owen, you're not listening to me.
欧文 你都没在听我说
I have kids.
我有孩子
You don't have kids. They're with Peter.
你没有孩子 他们在彼得那里
What?
怎么了
Do you suddenly become a non-sexual person
就因为有孩子 你就突然
just because you have kids?
变成一个禁欲者吗
No. I am a parent.
不 我是个母亲
And I have to stop being irresponsible.
我不能再不负责任了
How are you being irresponsible?
你怎么不负责任了
I'm married.
我已经结婚了
Then get divorced.
那就离婚啊
You're not Catholic.
你又不是天主教♥徒♥
Nobody's gonna send you to hell.
没有人会把你送入地狱的
Are you in love with Will?
你爱威尔吗
No, I don't think I am.
不 我觉得不爱
Seriously?
真的吗
Seriously.
真的
I think I was in love with "It."
我觉得我是爱"它"
You know, the attention.
就是那种吸引力
The... Raw, animalistic sex?
那种 原始 肉♥欲♥的性♥爱♥吗
Yeah.
是的
But... I didn't like the lying.
但... 我不喜欢撒谎
And I... and I don't like... I mean, he's my boss.
我不喜欢 我是说 他是我老板
Then quit.
那就放弃吧
I don't mean quit working.
我不是说放弃事业
I mean, quit that job. Get another one.
我是说 辞了那份工作 再找一份
It's too complicated. I don't like complications.
太复杂了 我不喜欢复杂的事
I need friends.
我需要朋友
Then get friends. You-you had good friends.
那就去找你朋友 你过去有很多好朋友
Yeah, I did, didn't I?
是的 过去有 不是吗
Where are they all?
那他们现在在哪里
Probably on Facebook.
八成在校内上
What about... try that tennis woman,
那... 那个打网球的女人如何
what was her name?
叫什么名字来着
It was like a governmental agency... FEMA?
名字像是个政♥府♥机构... 费玛吗
Senna.
是塞娜
She was nice, wasn't she?
她挺好的 不是吗
Oh, this can't be good.
准没好事
Hello.
你好
Now?
现在吗
I'd like to thank the jury for their diligence
感谢陪审团尽职尽责
and insisting on staying past dinner.
晚餐后 仍坚持留在这里
I understand we have a verdict.
我想你们该有裁决了
We do, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
Mr. Foreman, you may read the verdict.
陪审长 由你来宣读裁决
We, the jury, find the defendant,
陪审团 裁决被告
Lauryn Fisher, guilty of murder in the first degree.
劳伦·费雪 一级谋杀罪名成立
No.
不
Get Kalinda; she's on her way in.
去找凯琳达 她在来的路上
Kalinda, it's guilty.
凯琳达 被判罪名成立了
Your Honor, we ask...
法官阁下 我方请求...
Would you like me to poll the jury?
是否要陪审团成员的明确表态
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的女士们 先生们
the defense would like to make certain
辩方律师想知道
that all members of the jury support this verdict,
是否所有陪审团成员都同意这项裁决
so I will ask you one at a time for your individual verdicts.
所以我将挨个询问你们的个人判决结果
It isn't over, Lauryn, not by a long shot.
还没结束呢 劳伦 绝没有
Juror number one, what is your verdict?
1号♥陪审员 你的裁决是什么
Guilty. Actually, sir,
有罪 实际上 先生
you have to say, "Guilty of murder in the first degree."
你得说 一级谋杀罪名成立
Sorry.
抱歉
Guilty of murder in the first degree.
一级谋杀罪名成立
Juror number two, what is your verdict?
2号♥陪审员 你的裁决是什么
Guilty of murder in the first degree.
一级谋杀罪名成立
Juror number three, what is your verdict?
3号♥陪审员 你的裁决是什么
Guilty of murder in the first degree.
一级谋杀罪名成立
Juror number four, what is your verdict?
4号♥陪审员 你的裁决是什么
Guilty of murder in the first degree.
一级谋杀罪名成立
Juror number five, what is your verdict?
5号♥陪审员 你的裁决是什么
I...
我...
Guilty of murder... in the first degree.
一级谋杀... 罪名成立
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表