it wasn't over between Will and I
我出发去伦敦时
when I left for London.
威尔和我还没结束
Then you slept with him, and it was over.
你和他上♥床♥之后 我们之间就结束了
We appreciate the change of heart.
我们很感激你改变主意
We could use whatever help you can give us.
我们会利用好你给的所有帮助
Shouldn't we wait for Ms. Lockhart
我们应该等洛克哈特女士来了之后
before getting to brass tacks?
再讨论这些重大问题吧
I understood she was gonna be a part of this.
我记得她计划参与这个会议的
Diane got pulled away on another case.
戴安被其他案子缠住了
But we'll bring her up to speed.
我们会把最新进展向她汇报的
So be it.
那就这样吧
Don't look at this as a benevolent gesture--
不要把这个看做是友好姿态
I just think you folks did a hell of a job in court today,
你们今天在法庭上表现得非常出色
and it looks like helping you might actually help me after all.
我觉得帮你们就相当于帮我自己
Um, I'm sorry, would you excuse me, please?
不好意思 我离开一下
Of course.
请便
Now, you just promise me this--
答应我一件事
when you use this against Louis Canning,
在用这些攻击路易斯·坎宁时
try to draw blood.
要一招见血
We're adding a witness, Dr. Andrea Wedd.
我们要增加一名证人 安德里亚·韦德医生
And you're telling me in accordance to court rules.
你告诉我 是为了遵守法庭规则?
Very honorable of you. Dr. Wedd is a neurologist...
真可贵 韦德医生是神经学家
Who has repeatedly lambasted the league
他不断重复抨击
for its approach to head injuries.
联盟处理头部损伤的方法
I've read all his articles.
我读了他所有的文章
He has a unique gift for repeating himself.
在重复方面 他可是独树一帜
What Dr. Wedd is testifying to isn't in any of his articles.
韦德医生所做证词不在他的文章中
Really?
真的吗
Dr. Wedd approached the league with a rigorous protocol
韦德医生想为联盟工作 他提出了严谨的协议
for evaluating and treating players with head injuries--
来评估和对待有头部损伤的球员
one that wouldn't scare players into faking baseline tests.
让球员不会因害怕而伪造基准测试
Had the league not dismissed Dr. Wedd so quickly,
如果联盟没那么快就拒绝韦德医生
Grant Duverney would have been properly diagnosed and treated.
格兰特·达沃尼本可以得到恰当的诊断治疗
I can show you the rejection e-mail
我可以把联盟副♥主♥席♥给韦德医生的
that Dr. Wedd received from the league VP.
回绝邮件给你们看
It's a quick read.
信不长
I'll run it by the league,
我会和联盟协商
see what they want to do.
看看他们想怎么做
One more thing.
还有一件事情
You have 24 hours.
你有24小时的时间考虑
Fishing?
钓鱼?
At Horsetail Lake.
在马尾湖
It's an easy drive from the city.
从这里开车过去很方便
We'd make it a day trip.
去旅行一天吧
Kurt, have we met?
库尔特 你还不了解我吗
I'll do all the baiting.
鱼饵我来弄
Oh, would you have it any other way?
可以换个方式吗
We pack a lunch, we rent a boat,
我们带上午餐 租一条船
and we breathe something other than car exhaust for a few hours,
呼吸一下没有汽车尾气污染的空气
and the good news for you--
给你的优待是
cell phone coverage.
你可以用手♥机♥
Hold on a second.
等一下
You don't hate me, right?
你不恨我 对吧
Uh, Jack?
是杰克吗
Uh, hello.
你好
I said I'd take you out some other time,
我说想另找时间约你
so I'm calling to find out that other time.
就打电♥话♥看你什么时候有空
Uh... when do you have in mind?
你想要什么时候
I was thinking Friday night.
周五晚上
Unwind after work.
下班之后
I, uh... Can you hold on a second?
你可以等一下吗
Kurt?
是库尔特吗
No, Jack. Oh, hold on a second.
不 是杰克 等一下
Who's Kurt?
谁是库尔特
He's j... he's just a-a business associate.
一个生意伙伴
Uh, I-I will be right back, uh...
我就回来
Jack. Jack. Hold on.
杰克 你先别挂
Hello?
你好
Look, if Horsetail Lake doesn't cut it for you, then...
如果你觉得去马尾湖不合适的话
No, no, no. It sounds fun.
不会 听起来很有趣
When were you... thinking?
你打算什么时候去
Saturday morning. Pick you up at 8:00.
周六早上 八点钟去接你
Perfect. I will see you then. Bye.
很好 到时见 再见
Still there?
还在吗
Yep.
是的
Friday night sounds good.
周五晚上可以的
It's pretty darn hard being on the outside looking in, huh?
在外面干看着 滋味不好受吧
I'm just sitting here watching the wheels turn round and round.
我就是坐在这里看着公♥司♥运转
What do you need, Eli?
有什么事 伊莱
I did not leak to the disciplinary board.
我没向纪律委员会泄密
But you're gonna tell me who did?
但你要告诉我是谁泄密的
I can tell you my suspicions.
我能告诉你我怀疑谁
David Lee. Yup.
大卫·李 是的
That's funny.
真有趣
David Lee was in here yesterday
大卫·李昨天来这里
saying you leaked it.
说是你泄密的
He did not.
他没说
He did. No.
他说了 不
No, you're playing us against each other.
不 你在离间我们
As long as we're fighting each other,
我们吵得越久
you're safe.
你越安全
I don't think I'll ever be... safe.
我永远不会认为我...安全
It's good talking to you, Eli.
和你聊天很愉快 伊莱
Excuse me, Diane?
请留步 戴安
Uh, yes, Alicia?
什么事 艾丽西娅
I have received a formal job offer from Louis Canning.
我收到路易斯·坎宁正式的工作要约
From Canning?
坎宁的?
He approached me several months ago and I declined,
几个月前他就想挖我 我拒绝了
but he's been persistent.
但他一直没放弃
And you're considering it?
那你考虑吗
I'd like to stay, but his offer...
我很想留下 但他的出价
would go a long way to helping me cover a mortgage payment.
对于支付抵押贷款会有很大的帮助
It wasn't Louis Canning who gave you a chance
又不是坎宁在你当了13年家庭主妇后
after 13 years away from the law.
给你机会重操旧业
This is his offer.
这是他的出价
If I stay at the firm, it has to be more.
如果要我留在公♥司♥ 必须高于他
You'll give me till the end of the week? No.
这周末给你答案行吗 不
I can't.
不行
Yep, everybody changes.
是 人都会变的
End of the week, Alicia,
等到周末 艾丽西娅
or you can clean out your desk right now.
否则你现在就能收拾桌子走人
You've heard nothing? No text, no email, nothing.
什么也没听说吗 短♥信♥ 电邮 都没有
I would've thought Canning would want to end this,
我以为坎宁想结束这案子呢
keep the league from getting skewered in court.
不让联盟被告上法庭
Fine, put Dr. Wedd on the stand. Mr. Cain,
好吧 让韦德医生出庭 凯恩先生
do you have a minute? Can it wait until after court?
有空吗 能等到上完庭吗
There is no court.
没庭可上了
I just spoke to Judge Rigby.
我刚和里格比法官谈过
The Snow Plain Corporation has reevaluated its position
雪原公♥司♥公♥司♥再次评估了原案中
on the original case.
自己所处的位置
We're now prepared to settle.
我们准备和解
W-Well, we're way beyond that point, Mr. Hines.
好吧 那个我们商量过了 海因斯先生
The only acceptable number is the full $5 million.
付够500万才能和解
Good. Because that's what we're offering.
好 因为那是我们的出价
Talk to your client and let me know.
跟你的当事人谈谈 再答复我
What just happened?
刚才怎么了
I think we just won.
我想我们赢了
No! No, no, no, no!
不 不 不
No bonus!
没有奖金
She just won a case.
她刚赢了一个案子
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表