Where are you going?
你上哪儿去
I have an idea.
我有办法了
No, there's nothing there. I... what am I looking for?
里面什么都没有 要我看什么
I don't understand what the purpose of this whole page is.
我不明白这一整页说的是什么
Eli, you still have your geek squad together, right?
伊莱 你的网络水军还在吧
Well, hello, Alicia. How are you?
你好 艾丽西娅 你好吗
You still have your Internet trolls who tweet anonymously?
你那些匿名发推特的网络水军还在吗
Yeah. Why? What do you need?
是的 怎么了 你要干什么
I need some tweeting.
我要发一些推特
The tweeting fairies did their work during the night.
水军大神们昨晚干得不错啊
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说些什么
100,000 tweet followers, Your Lordship.
十万个推特收听者 法官阁下
The superinjunction and Mr. Cardiff's actions
那条禁制令和卡迪夫先生的所作所为
are now a matter of discussion in the English press.
已经成为英国媒体热议的对象了
This is an obscenity, Your Lordship.
这是极其下流的举动 法官阁下
In this morning's Chronicle:
这是今天头条
"What did Oliver Cardiff do on the slopes of Trango II?"
奥利佛·卡迪夫在川口二峰上把绳索怎么了
Your Lordship, where is the respect for our laws
法官阁下 要是那些有电脑和推特账户的小流氓
when any young thug with a computer and a Twitter account
都能令法♥院♥的禁制令无效
can circumvent a lawful injunction...
那么法律的尊严何在
I'm sorry, Mr. Thrush,
对不起 萨什先生
but I haven't finished.
我还没说完
Yes.
正是
Please continue, Mr. Brannon.
请继续说 布朗南先生
The subject of Mr. Cardiff's actions
卡迪夫先生在巴基斯坦
during his Pakistani climbing expedition
攀登探险期间的所作所为
are now a subject of concern
正被英国媒体
in the English press, Your Lordship.
热烈报道 法官阁下
Therefore, I do not need
因此 我并不需要
the manuscript of Only in May
《只在五月》这本书的原稿
in order to ask these questions.
作为我问题的佐证
We still believe the stricture
我们认为禁制令的限制仍然有效
of the superinjunction applies, Your Lordship.
法官大人
I did nothing wrong.
我没做错什么
You didn't take the rope and climbing gear
在川口二峰 难道你没有从日本登山队那里
from the Japanese team on Trango Tower-- Trango II?
拿走绳索和攀岩工具
I did nothing wrong.
我没做错什么
Then why did the French team say they found you
那为什么法国探险队说
with the Japanese pitons?
他们看见你拿着日本岩钉
We do not use pitons.
我们根本不用岩钉
We're clean climbers.
我们有环保意识
We use chockstones and quickdraws.
我们用的是楔子和快扣
Yes, which you took from a Japanese climber.
没错 都是你从日本登山者那里夺来的
He was dying.
他都快死了
The hypocrisy here is amazing.
你们居然这般虚伪
You, Danny,
你 丹尼
you were on K2 when a Korean climber died.
在乔戈里峰上 你看到一个濒死的韩国登山者
I know for a personal fact
我知道你出于一己之私
you passed him on the way to the summit.
你无视了他 直奔顶峰
That was different.
那不一样
How was that different?
有什么不同
Because he wasn't your brother?
只因为他不是你哥哥?
He froze to death, and you left him.
他被冻得快要死了 而你却弃他而去
I left him. Every climber left him.
我也抛弃了他 所有登山者都抛弃了他
And why?
为什么
Because we would have died carrying him down.
因为要是背着他 我们都得死
It is the law of the death zone.
这就是死亡地带的法则
We all know we can't be carried out.
我们都知道别人不会来背自己
And so you did it on Everest.
这正是你在珠峰上所做的
The events as described in Danny's book are a lie.
丹尼书中所写的是一个谎言
Even though you passed a dying Robert Lambros on Everest?
尽管你在珠峰上对濒死的罗伯特·兰博斯见死不救?
The book, as told, is a lie.
如我所说 这本书是个谎言
Mr. Cardliff, are you planning another climbing expedition?
卡迪夫先生 你是不是在策划新的攀登探险
Yes.
是的
When?
什么时候
Don't answer that.
别回答
Patagonia, in one month.
巴塔哥尼亚 一个月内
Your Lordship, there is qualified privilege
法官阁下 这里的受约制特权
as an exception to our libel laws.
是我们诽谤法体系中的特例
And what is that, Mr. Brannon?
此话怎讲 布朗南先生
When they are a warning.
当他们具有警示作用时
Mr. Cardiff has demonstrated a predisposition
卡迪夫先生在高海拔地区会无视濒死的登山者
for bypassing stranded climbers at altitude.
这一癖性已经表露无遗
Now, if this book is a warning to climbers in the future,
如果这本书能够警示今后的登山者
then it is no longer held to the same burden of proof
那么它就不必照诽谤法所说
maintained by our libel laws.
担负起证实自己真实性的责任
I, therefore, ask that this suit be dismissed
因为本书具有警示作用
because this book, Your Lordship, is a warning.
故我向您法官阁下提出撤销诉讼
Your Lordship, that is a strange interpretation of the law.
法官阁下 这是曲解法律
No, Mr. Thrush. I'm sorry.
不 萨什先生 抱歉
I don't think it's a strange interpretation of the law at all.
我完全不认为这是曲解
In fact, it seems right.
事实上这看上去很有道理
We would agree with Mr. Brannon
法庭赞同布朗南先生的意见
and therefore dismiss the suit in letter rogatory.
同时撤销本案的调查委托书
Oh. Uh, apologies, Your Lordship.
哦 我向您道歉 法官阁下
Thank you. Seriously.
说真的 谢谢你
It's been a pleasure.
合作愉快
So you decided against an audit.
那么你决定拒绝审计
Smart.
明智之举
Have Alicia and her husband separated?
艾丽西娅是不是和她丈夫分居了
Is it any of our business?
关我们什么事
If there is blowback on our firm,
要是我们律所因此受报复
then yes, it is our business.
那么当然有我们的事
Is there blowback on our firm?
我们律所受到报复了吗
Will.
威尔
This is my life.
这是我一生的心血
It's yours, too.
也是你的
Have Alicia and her husband separated?
艾丽西娅有没有和她丈夫分居
Ask her.
你去问她
We can't be the enemy of the State's Attorney.
我们不能得罪州检察官
We're not. He wanted to audit us.
我们没得罪他 他想审计我们
Because he wants to run a clean office.
因为他想确保他的办公室廉洁
This is crazy.
真是疯狂
She's supposed to work for us.
她本该为我们工作
If she's working against, we should let her go.
要是她的存在反而不利于我们 她就得走人
She's not.
她没有
But if she is?
但如果有呢
Then... we'll let her go.
那我们就让她走人
If she works against us, we are letting her go.
要是她的存在反而不利于我们 她就得走人
I can hold you to that?
我能在这一点上相信你吗
Yes.
绝对
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表